[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Chestnutcute

im not able to plant any other plants even though i have the seeds , sugarcane , strawberry , etc , i even made advanced hydroponics and still only able to plant "potato, hay"

am i missing something?

I'm using Hardcore+SK+Rimworld+A12d+project+2.5a+Cataclysm

sidfu

Quote from: Chestnutcute on April 21, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
im not able to plant any other plants even though i have the seeds , sugarcane , strawberry , etc , i even made advanced hydroponics and still only able to plant "potato, hay"

am i missing something?

I'm using Hardcore+SK+Rimworld+A12d+project+2.5a+Cataclysm

u mean u useing rimworld 12d and hardcore sk lol.

u didnt mess with the loadorder did u? i had no issues on my game. also did u research for that plant to plant it in the hydroponics?

sidfu

Quote from: Canute on April 21, 2016, 12:42:25 PM
So far i remember, planting isn't easy with that Modpack.
At beginning you can't plant things even when you got seeds.
You need to research something.
Then you need to construct Soil. And over these soil you can setup a growzone and plant things you are currently researched.
You can buy some extravagant seeds from traders, but when your pawn's don't know how to cultivate them, they don't plant them (you don't get these selection at the growzone).

right and wrong. u need to research for planting differnt seeds. the soils u build are for improveing the soil. also some seeds cant be planted but on rich soil.

Chestnutcute

first of all Thank you for the reply.

i'm done with all the agriculture researches and also hydroponics should be able to plant anything? i also tested changing soil to rich soil and tilted soil and placing grow-zone over 1 tile of them but they still show me only potato , hay and dandelion on soils.

i think i'll try out redoing load order when i get back today.
As for the load order , is there any way i can restart everything and do it all over from scratch? i simply place them in the mod folder...

thank you.

-edit-
thank you sidfu , i just re-read the main page about the mod config and where to place it , i must have missed that step to properly install this modpack.  :-[

sidfu

Quote from: Chestnutcute on April 21, 2016, 07:14:09 PM
first of all Thank you for the reply.

i'm done with all the agriculture researches and also hydroponics should be able to plant anything? i also tested changing soil to rich soil and tilted soil and placing grow-zone over 1 tile of them but they still show me only potato , hay and dandelion on soils.

i think i'll try out redoing load order when i get back today.
As for the load order , is there any way i can restart everything and do it all over from scratch? i simply place them in the mod folder...

thank you.

read the op for the mod pack. inside with the mods is a modconfig.cfg or something like that. it has the loadorder that the mods have to be. u ccan drop that in the location it tells u in the install instructions. u never have to do your load order manualy. also its not recommended to use mods not in the mod pack as it can cause some mods to not work right at times.

PrisonerHarvester

pleaseee release a13 modpack!!!!! cannot play without this mod!!!

sidfu

Quote from: PrisonerHarvester on April 21, 2016, 10:24:13 PM
pleaseee release a13 modpack!!!!! cannot play without this mod!!!

read the thread instead of going to last and posting a idiot response. comments like yours are why people keep their mods either private or give up.

Reflexial

Quote from: sidfu on April 21, 2016, 11:41:13 PM
read the thread instead of going to last and posting a idiot response. comments like yours are why people keep their mods either private or give up.

That's uncalled for.  There's nothing wrong with a little excitement and anticipation.  It let's Skyarkhangel see people are excited for his mod.

Dynastiew

I will even join him! Love your work and all of the modders who participate in rimworld, i can't wait for A13 release of this modpack! I hope it's nearly finish :3.

Kadrush

I dont mind to wait, still trying to save my colonists from a12 human ressurecting terminators...

Hint. burn the bodies before leaving the game, when you reload any terminators boddies left behind will ressurect. Not funny when you are the one to bring 7 terminators inside the base along with their weapons (true story).

roy2x

Quote from: Kadrush on April 22, 2016, 06:30:05 AM
I dont mind to wait, still trying to save my colonists from a12 human ressurecting terminators...

Hint. burn the bodies before leaving the game, when you reload any terminators boddies left behind will ressurect. Not funny when you are the one to bring 7 terminators inside the base along with their weapons (true story).
Has anyone figured out how to kill them effectively? They can even ressurect after a blown off torso. I have resorted to manually targetting my autocannon and avenger turrets on the dead bodies to try to destroy them before they come back to life again.

Dynastiew

Zakhad

PrisonerHarvester

I bookmark this page and refresh 20x daily due to rimworld addiction, please help

Dynastiew

So you're telling me that sometime you close this page, tsss casual :P.