[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Dynastiew

Sadly the highschool where i went only taught, english, spanish, italian, german and ancient greek T_T, so i know how to speak italian, english spanish and ancient greek and i'm goin to university to learn chinese but not russian :'(.

Though for the anedoct, my brother went to the other highschool, where they taught russian and throwed a party at my house with exchange students and it was funny as hell. We were watching a movie and the only toilet was inside, so we would see russians coming in the house and telling us "bonsoir, désolé (hello, sorry)" and the more the night was goin on the more they would getting drunk and the more they would speak russian and the less we understood xD.

So anyway i went on their homepage it's written in russian, but i guess if you're telling that to us is that the russian version is up, but sadly since i can't speak russian, do i have to wait for an english translation?

drbln

Quote from: Dynastiew on April 23, 2016, 07:14:11 AM
Sadly the highschool where i went only taught, english, spanish, italian, german and ancient greek T_T, so i know how to speak italian, english spanish and ancient greek and i'm goin to university to learn chinese but not russian :'(.

Though for the anedoct, my brother went to the other highschool, where they taught russian and throwed a party at my house with exchange students and it was funny as hell. We were watching a movie and the only toilet was inside, so we would see russians coming in the house and telling us "bonsoir, désolé (hello, sorry)" and the more the night was goin on the more they would getting drunk and the more they would speak russian and the less we understood xD.

So anyway i went on their homepage it's written in russian, but i guess if you're telling that to us is that the russian version is up, but sadly since i can't speak russian, do i have to wait for an english translation?

Russian web page? What do you mean?

skyarkhangel

Dynastiew

Hey is there any place where can see more arts from the guy who made it ?

snakerpg

Hi,

I have a bug in A12, when i open the trade window with a trader, and I try and sell something, nothing happens, it doesn't sell, the item doesn't disappear, and the trade window doesn't close.
Only thing that changes is the traders silver, i can click accept the whole time untill his silver is to zero, but i gain no silver.

Please help thank you!

Kadrush

drbln

Quote from: Canute on April 23, 2016, 06:54:28 AM
Maybe you should all learn russian, and check the russian webpage. ! :-)

Архангел, о каком сайте они говорят?

Girlinhat

So perhaps a stupid question, but would it be possible to get JUST the serving table out of this?  It's a 1 tile, powered storage furniture that keeps food frozen, and is one of the best items for separating rooms and keeping things apart, as well as compact storage of food...

ussdefiant

what determines whats' avaliable to sell to the traders that occasionally come by and set up shop in your base? they appear to only see things that are out under the sky instead of my indoors trade beacon in my warehouse. I'd really prefer not to have to put my stuff where it can decay so i can sell it before researching comms consoles...

roy2x

The antimatter reactor eats up antimatter faster than the hadron collider makes them. Kinda makes it pointless.

Psychosmiley999

Not sure if this is a bug or just me, but cybernetics won't install on humans outside of prepare carefully. Tested them on the other races but no dice for my hoomie colonists  :-\

Psychosmiley999

Quote from: Canute on April 26, 2016, 09:42:10 AM
Did you buy that or did you produce it self ?
If you just bought it from a trader, you maybe don't got the nessesary knowledge to install them.
That happen to regular bionics too, until you researched them so you can build them, your Doc's don't know how it install them.

I have everything researched and crafted but it just won't let me install it on my colonists. All the other options for bionics show up but just not the cybernetic options.

drbln

Sxmbra

I go, I look if the mod Hardkore A13 listo¡ is not it? because I'm going to play the A12. every day and until you leave.

PrisonerHarvester

Does anyone know any similar games I can play while I wait for this modpack to come out
I have tried Banished but the lack of options to remove limbs from nomads is sorely disappointing