[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

wyethabel

I seem to be having trouble, I followed the proper install instructs to the T and still have problems, I tried with a fresh download of the game as well as the modpack. when i start the game i check the mods and mark them all for usage. when i close the mod screen they wont apply. apon reentering the mod page, they are all unchecked again. when I checked the mod config that had to replace the old config files. it has been changed automatically to only consist of the core file. I dont understand what is going wrong. please respond or email me if you can help.

sidfu

Quote from: wyethabel on April 26, 2016, 08:18:26 PM
I seem to be having trouble, I followed the proper install instructs to the T and still have problems, I tried with a fresh download of the game as well as the modpack. when i start the game i check the mods and mark them all for usage. when i close the mod screen they wont apply. apon reentering the mod page, they are all unchecked again. when I checked the mod config that had to replace the old config files. it has been changed automatically to only consist of the core file. I dont understand what is going wrong. please respond or email me if you can help.

if u opend your mod section then u didnt follow the instructions to a T like u said. the onlly 2 mods that dont be entabled are zombie apoclipsse and darknes. try reading some. u didnt put the mod config file that was with the mods in the right area.

Shushei

Hello, any update on when we can expecct modpack ? :> I cannot play Rimworld without this modpack because its AMAZING !

RemingtonRyder

Quote from: Shushei on April 28, 2016, 07:41:55 AM
Hello, any update on when we can expecct modpack ? :> I cannot play Rimworld without this modpack because its AMAZING !

It's a modpack. Unless you want a non-awesome pack of brokeness, you're going to have to wait a bit.

Soulcube

I want it too, but
Quote from: MarvinKosh on April 28, 2016, 10:50:27 AM

It's a modpack. Unless you want a non-awesome pack of brokeness, you're going to have to wait a bit.

is so true :-D

BlackSmokeDMax

To actually get your answer you are going to need to go to the thread for every mod within the modpack, and find out when each of those will be ready. At the point all of those are ready, then come back here and ask the people who put this together when the modpack will be ready. Until then, it is really out of their hands.

Patitodo

A way to fight against "mighty hammers" in early game? A bit of OP weapon... no matter if you take cover, it hit as a grenade, extremly powerfull in face to face combat and you can't pick it from the ground... pfff

Zakhad

Was it alpha 13 that allows you to mouse over an area to find out how fertile an tile is? Swear I could of done it in alpha 12 :S

PrisonerHarvester

I wish some sort of stasis technology will be invented so I can pause my consciousness until this modpack is released

Xbalanque

Anyone know why i cant build walls from wood planks? Yes, i've tried to right click

Patitodo

Quote from: Xbalanque on April 29, 2016, 01:59:42 AM
Anyone know why i cant build walls from wood planks? Yes, i've tried to right click

Do you have NOW wood planks?

Zakhad

I just had the "rescue" event in that a friendly allied colony spaceship picked up our distress signal prior to crashing and gives an event to "end" the game (to rescue us) lol... what?

InsKill

Do not read all thread - too much pages. I have trouble: research screen are black with some research, part of them cannot chose, and its very lagging. Reinstall game, delete all folders - same problem. Can I fix it?

Не читал всю ветку - дюже много страниц. Такая проблема - экран исследований черный, только несколько таб с исследованиями и точки разноцветные. И дико лагает когда он открыт. Переустанавливал начисто с удалением всего вообще - не помогло.

upd: panicmode off. Close-open the game fix it! Leave message for those, who have same problem.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Xbalanque on April 29, 2016, 01:59:42 AM

Agree with Patitodo, sounds like you don't have any wood planks in a stockpile. If you don't have any, you won't even see the option.

Zakhad

There is a a13 build on the github mind its very early, tested it, works albeit very long loading times. quite a few things have changed :P - I probably won't be playing it due to how early of a build it is, but its nice to see progress :)