[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

lordmatiz

Quote from: KKorwes on May 07, 2016, 12:48:53 PM
The load time for me is roughly 5-10 minutes when starting theA13 if anyone is interested. I do have a strong gaming laptop (yes, laptop). The load time for A12D was around 30 seconds to 1 minute.

A13 version is still in dev phase.... so don't expect it to be perfect at the moment. Just open game and go make sandwich or tea  :P
I had problems with ammo not being picked up by colonists - and looks like it's because of mod order and prepare carefully mods implemented into modpack so... yeah. Be patient :)

Zakhad

Quote from: lordmatiz on May 07, 2016, 03:58:11 PM
Quote from: KKorwes on May 07, 2016, 12:48:53 PM
The load time for me is roughly 5-10 minutes when starting theA13 if anyone is interested. I do have a strong gaming laptop (yes, laptop). The load time for A12D was around 30 seconds to 1 minute.

A13 version is still in dev phase.... so don't expect it to be perfect at the moment. Just open game and go make sandwich or tea  :P
I had problems with ammo not being picked up by colonists - and looks like it's because of mod order and prepare carefully mods implemented into modpack so... yeah. Be patient :)

I was asking about the times a couple of posts back, he should of referenced me rather than if anyone's interested. at least I assume he is because of the post I made asking about it. And to give a small explanation as to why: It's because It's not unique to this modpack so whether your running the dev alpha 13 of Hardcore SK wouldn't have any baring on the load times. I've done some research in that it could be related to sound files each taking 3.00 seconds each to load or some such.

Reguarding the latter, I found If I loaded my save idk say about 10 or so times my game would become bugged in that certain features would be locked in that I couldn't use group attacks, couldn't change beds etc. But competently restarting the game, and It'll work fine for so many load attempts (it may or may not be related who knows, this is the problem I encounter but I know its dev, and I'm fine with it (Well technically not really but, I'll put up with it to play early Hardcore SK alpha 13, and if I can report a few bugs and speed it along why not a?)

Blixit

Is anyone else having issues with combat realism? colonists are not picking up ammo for their guns and so all guns are useless after their first clip. I've reinstalled a fresh game, downloaded a fresh download of the mod, removed prepare carefully and mod loader as people say they can sometimes interfere, and ive made new world, new colony double checked everything but still no one will pick up their ammo.. theres no reload button on any gun when equipped.
Halp!

lordmatiz

Seriously you can't even read TWO last posts?
Just don't enable prepare carefully and mod order.

Blixit

Quote from: lordmatiz on May 07, 2016, 08:12:55 PM
Seriously you can't even read TWO last posts?
Just don't enable prepare carefully and mod order.
Calm the tits. I've tried that, still doesn't work.

Edit- okay so ive done another complete reinstall. New Rimworld and new download of mod. I got the very loong "generating help"  loading time which was different. After literally 10 minutes, it loaded and i left the mod button alone and went straight to new world and colony. Aaaand it works (reloading and all) :D. i'll leave this here for any other lost souls here.

Zakhad

I got prepare carefully and mod order to work in mine, just after a few saves it'll bugout (certain in game mechanics stop working) / need restart the game and it'll carry on fine for the next 10-20 loaded saves.

Shushei

Hello again !

Have You considered including this mod into Your modpack ?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19992.0

Seems like a good and balanced addition ;)

drbln

Blixit

Found a small bug. If you have a Coal power plant and you toggle power off to stop colonists wasting coal on it, it will glitch haulers and make them just stand (not idle). It will also cause a lot of stutter and performance issues cause the haulers will be constantly trying to refill the power plant and fail.

robbie77

skyarkhangel

Quote from: robbie77 on May 14, 2016, 04:38:22 AM
Any information when can we expect the A13 version ?

already can play with experimental version. to skip "Generating Help", run Rimworld with -nohelp key. Make shortcut to Rimworld .exe with adding -nohelp.
https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/tree/Dev

BlackSmokeDMax

Quick question about the new version...

Did you keep the component system of vanilla A13, modify that, or ditch it for the same system hardcore sk used in A12?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 14, 2016, 09:55:06 AM
Quick question about the new version...

Did you keep the component system of vanilla A13, modify that, or ditch it for the same system hardcore sk used in A12?

mixing. Spare parts from a12 -> Components in A13.

I see that Tynan much playing in Hardcore SK A12 and made the same "components" for vanilla  :D

Deathking9132

Can anyone tell me how to start experimental version with no help key

Shushei

Quote from: Deathking9132 on May 14, 2016, 12:04:59 PM
Can anyone tell me how to start experimental version with no help key

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/faq/a/CommandLineP.htm

Or if you dont want to click link

Make a shortcut (right click RimWorld1135Win.eve) and chose Create Short Cut

Then Right click said shortcut and chose properties / options or whatever it is in english (last option)

Then It should look something like this E:\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win.exe

Change it to this

"E:\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win.exe" -nohelp

Done !

I wasnt able to do it either but I searched on internet ! Next time maybe You can do so too !