[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Dynastiew

Quote from: Kirinya on May 25, 2016, 02:07:09 PM

It will eventually start, but may take 10 minutes (at least on my system).

To get rid of the problem for now:
Create a shortcut to your Rimworld installation (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-keyboard-shortcuts-open-programs#1TC=windows-7).
Right click on the shortcut, select 'Properties', go to Field 'Target' and put the content there in double quotes.
After that, add '-nohelp' after the double quote.

Start Rimworld by double clicking on the shortcut.
Enjoy :)

guyz i can understand you don't want to read the whole topic but it's written on each page now...

Shushei

Hello, I think I found a bug with workbenches power ussage.
After every save all electric benches takes 100% of power even if not being used. Then once You turn them off (or run out of energy) they all start using 10% of energy even when being used.

Ex. after save my electric smelter takes 950W untill turned down or i ran out of battery then it only takes 95W.
While it should be 95W when not used and 950W when being used I belive.

Cheers .

Sxmbra

Geroj

8. mineral scanner is scanning beyond its range
9. cloth with color in name like blue cloth is not working in recipes and you cant create anything from it

KKorwes

Couple of bugs
1.  This line is repeated twice for auto doors causing the doors to break down and sometimes be irreparable (if broken twice) ThingDefs_Buildings >> Buildings_Structure_SK >>    "<li Class="CompProperties_Breakdownable"/>"
2. Crashbugs, flies, and mosquitoes are constantly eating. I have changed the hunger values to almost nothing but they will still absorb apparel/suck blood 100% of the time.  This leads to colonist/animals getting malaria.
3. Production benches not using full power during use. They are constantly at the 10% value. (As Shushei mentioned a couple posts back, they also start at 100% when a world is reloaded) A temporary fix for anyone interested is to build a single wire nearby but not actually connected to the power grid and switch the connection lead to it for the bench to lose power and then switch back.

notfood

I'm using Linux. Beta testing Hardcore SK for alpha 13.

Rimworld won't start if I don't disable LT_RedistHeat.

This is the command:Set current directory to /media/Eientei/opt/RimWorld/13
Found path: /media/Eientei/opt/RimWorld/13/RimWorld1135Linux.x86_64
[1]    6357 abort (core dumped)  ./RimWorld1135Linux.x86_64 -logfile /tmp/rimworld_log -nohelp

I get this error:Stacktrace:

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Resources.Load (string,System.Type) <0x00068>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Resources.Load (string,System.Type) <0x00068>
  at UnityEngine.Resources.Load<object> (string) <0x00032>
  at Verse.ContentFinder`1<object>.Get (string,bool) <0x001ae>
  at RedistHeat.Designator_DeconstructReversed..ctor () <0x0005b>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x0005e>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x001e6>
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x00040>
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (object[]) <0x0004a>
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x001f3>
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x00016>
  at Verse.DesignationCategoryDef.ResolveReferences () <0x000fe>
  at Verse.DefDatabase`1<object>.ResolveAllReferences () <0x001b9>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x00056>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00079>
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x001aa>
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (object,object[]) <0x0002d>
  at Verse.GenGeneric.InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType (System.Type,System.Type,string) <0x0003f>
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad () <0x0054b>
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.LoadAllPlayData (bool) <0x0006f>
  at Verse.Root.<Init>m__511 () <0x00012>
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) <0x0002b>
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__50B () <0x00021>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x0005e>

Native stacktrace:

/media/Eientei/opt/RimWorld/13/RimWorld1135Linux_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x926cb) [0x7f4c5a5826cb]
        /media/Eientei/opt/RimWorld/13/RimWorld1135Linux_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x36226) [0x7f4c5a526226]
        /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x10ef0) [0x7f4c5d5f0ef0]
        /usr/lib/libGL.so.1(+0x3b1a9) [0x7f4c5cf1c1a9]

Debug info from gdb:

ptrace: Operation not permitted.
No threads.

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

Something wonky happening for it to crash the mono runtime.

I remember HardcoreSK 12c having an issue with LT_RedistHeat that I had to edit a path in the Defs folder. Could it be the same issue?

I tried using the same fix but it didn't help. Linking Textures\ to Textures.

Geroj

I found Advanced Weapon Crafting Workbench in crafting files but I have no idea how to get it, what I need to research? edit - Ok for some reason it need explosive IED research and i found it under security: advanced weapon crafting
Second thing - How to create some body armor? I have no idea where to create some bulletproof armor, just have smithy with plate and other medieval armors

jimmysv

I'm used to farming in the vanilla version - there I just assign an area and my workers start planting the plants of my choosing. I can't get farming to work in this mod though, how do I do it?

I have designated an area for growing mulberries, I have bought mulberry seeds that I have stockpiled and the season is right for farming - but the workers only keep the growing area clean of weeds, they never actually plant any seeds?

notfood

I narrowed my LT_RedistHeat Linux issue to this:
Mods/LT_RedistHeat/Defs/DesignationCategoryDefs/DesignationCategories_Duct.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Defs>
  <DesignationCategoryDef>
    <defName>Ductwork</defName>
    <label>Ductwork</label>
    <description>Exchanges temperature between remote areas.</description>
    <order>-55</order>
    <specialDesignatorClasses>
      <li>Designator_Cancel</li>
      <li>Designator_Deconstruct</li>
      <li>RedistHeat.Designator_DeconstructReversed</li>
    </specialDesignatorClasses>
  </DesignationCategoryDef>
</Defs>

Commenting this line:<li>RedistHeat.Designator_DeconstructReversed</li> Makes Rimworld start. Seems to be a texture load issue, still...

It seems to fail here: https://github.com/burandon/RimWorld-RedistHeat/blob/master/RedistHeat/Misc/Designator_DeconstructReversed.cs#L16

Any modding experts, why is this failing under Linux?

LetheNyx

so far the only issue I'm running into is the priorities stuff. Like, I set everyone to a constructor but the only person I can right click and make prioritize constructing someone is the person who dropped in with construction already selected.

Jacksidious

ok after some testing it seems after i build the automatic ai assembler and try to load a save with it

i get spamming errors of

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at RimWorld.SquadAI.Brain.SquadBrainTick().

is there a way to fix this? Im pretty sure its the assembler causing it because I built it saved immediatly and tried to load and got the error again

edit: forgot to put that im using cataclysm 2.5 on A12d

Celtic

Perhaps I'm being a bit dense, but I cannot find the dev branch on Github to download the A13 version, the only branch that seems to be there is the master branch?

Agent00Soul

Thats the dev branch.. go into the files and you'll see alot of them say Cumulative or updated to 3.x.. 3.x is the current development branch

Venum

[Balance]
The sun lamp requires 1000 W to run. The advanced sun lamp lights the same area and provides heat. It requires 1200 W to run while providing heat and light. If you reduce the target temperature so it isn't running it only requires 120 W to provide the same light as the a sun lamp but for 880 W less of power. It makes more sense to have multiple advanced sun lamps and separate heaters. I recommend an advanced sun lamp that is only providing light to use 1000 W while an operational one stll uses 1200 W.

Geroj

The most ridiculous thing is probably that insectoid attack, they are hard to hit, small, so they can completely cover behind small obstacles like your own walls or rocks, several times faster than human, more hp, lot of armor, no suppress, fast attack with good dps and they attack in 20+ groups, they are basically insta load for me and completely balance broken with combat realism