[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Gaiska

hello guys,

i look the forum tread but im not sure about a question. i wanna install the modpack on the laptop from my gf with the hardcore modpack but i cant activate the mods ingame.

she had the newest update so alpha 13. the mod is updated 4 days ago - but should we must downgrade to alpha 12d and install the modpack ? 

or does it work on alpha 13?

thank you

Peppsen

AlanerPolska

Am I stupid or what?
How to sow plants? I have potatoes and its seeds, but nobody sow them and I can't do anything to make them do this.

Alpha 13 version.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Gaiska on June 20, 2016, 07:21:34 AM
hello guys,

i look the forum tread but im not sure about a question. i wanna install the modpack on the laptop from my gf with the hardcore modpack but i cant activate the mods ingame.

she had the newest update so alpha 13. the mod is updated 4 days ago - but should we must downgrade to alpha 12d and install the modpack ? 

or does it work on alpha 13?

thank you

Are you sure you have the latest version? You have to go on Github and download it from there, as it is still a work in progress. If you are just downloading the last 2.5 build, then yes that will only work with Alpha 12.

Shushei

Anyone know if theres a way to repair this save ? ( I'm recording Youtube series on it and its permadeath :3 )

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

notfood

Update CombatRealism.dll so it won't happen again, in the meantime, to recover your save, open it in text editor and find <assigments> tag, then erase the duplicate <pawn> id </pawn>

Good luck!

Shushei

Quote from: notfood on June 20, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
Update CombatRealism.dll so it won't happen again, in the meantime, to recover your save, open it in text editor and find <assigments> tag, then erase the duplicate <pawn> id </pawn>

Good luck!

Thanks for Reply ;)

When I open my save with notepad and click ctrl + f I cannot find assigments .

Update ! Nvm Found it manually xD took me a bit.

caesius

Quote from: notfood on June 20, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

Good luck!

for A13 users, newest version of this mod pack contains latest combatrealism.dll so no need to "update" that dll file.

notfood

As in right now in the github, CombatRealism.dll assigment tab is bugged, you need to use the patched version by crusader2010 over here to fix the save corruption.

Sleban

So i stated a few days ago i have downloaded the mod pack and placed the mods in the proper folder along with the modconfig file. When i start the game up and go the mod selection tab i turn on the mods and it takes a min to return to the other screen but when i go back to the mod list the only one activated is Core nothing else. Is there a certain i need to turn them on or am i missing something else?

notfood

You don't enable the mods manually, copy the Modsconfig.xml to the folder users/(your windows user name)/appdata/LocalLow/ludion studios/rimworld/

greatgreengoo

I just wanted to thank the team who compiled this and actively update this for A13 update. I love Rimworld but this pack makes it into something far superior in my opinion. I dont think I could play normal Rimworld after this.

Keep up all the good work and know there are a lot of people who love what you are doing.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Sleban on June 20, 2016, 10:59:03 PM
So i stated a few days ago i have downloaded the mod pack and placed the mods in the proper folder along with the modconfig file. When i start the game up and go the mod selection tab i turn on the mods and it takes a min to return to the other screen but when i go back to the mod list the only one activated is Core nothing else. Is there a certain i need to turn them on or am i missing something else?

It sounds like you don't have the modsconfig file in the proper folder. Either that or you have custom file locations setup, but not correctly.

Sleban

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Sleban on June 21, 2016, 04:02:01 PM
Since when dont we need to turn on the mods?

By placing the modsconfig file that is provided with Hardcore SK you are effectively turning them on. The modsconfig turns them on and in the correct order. This would be the same thing as doing it yourself manually without the hassle of doing it in the proper order.