[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Fluffe

I know you probably cant fix this but atm but it kinda annoys me that zombies that rerise up dont keep there damage like if there is any way you can make them keep the damage they got it would be much appreciated. :p

Shad

I'm getting issues with visitors. It seems to fire "chief gets angry" every time, even if they appear to have left peacefully.

Another thing I have noticed is that herbivores get very rapidly wiped out. Outside of my walled off areas, it's almost exclusively carnivores, who turn on each other.

caesius

one balance issue. as you kn, autopsy gives huge amount of medical exp. and player can quit it before the corpes being consumed, and can use that corpes again to get more med exp. with this method, player can make 20 medical skilled pawn in about 20 minutes. it looks almost cheating i think and need to be balanced.

BandOfDog

I think there's a lot of issues with the 3.0 version right now. Main one for me and I know a few others is the raids not showing up, lacking in strength or just being stuck at one type (such as norbals or insect swarms). I don't personally know skyark so I don't know what the progress is with getting these sorted. If I had the knowledge to help fix stuff myself I would!

Sleban

Well i got it to work idk what was wrong but now im having a problem loading my old save files, to clarify im using version 3.0

Soulcube

hi,
2 bugs: after loading a savegame workbench and other stations have the maximum need for energy. You must turn them off and on to get the right value.
Second problem: Nearly evrything in my base lost health. Metal ores, Alloys, cloth. Is this a new featur? :-D (all things are in an indoor area and there are no chrashbugs or something)

caesius

some problems found
1. quarry cannot be deconstructed. (but can be destroyed by meteoroids)
2. cooking tools information wrong. (information of working tools)
3. commode and end table does not work (cannot be connected to nearby bed)

Archemide

Found a bug.

Had a pregnant rimdog. (Presumably?) When it went to give birth, it gave birth to a baby every tick (I think?). Game lagged out with tons of baby rimdogs.

Output.log is too big.

A13 Beta, the one before the update you posted ~16hrs ago. The set of mods etc that were up for a week.

putsam

I can't seem to find whether or not this will work with alpha 13? can someone help me find where to look.

notfood

Here, download very latest from github, be warned it's beta and bugs are to be expected. Don't forget to copy ModsConfig.xml to your user settings.

CFSapper

Can't seem to make tables a doors outta wood, is this a feature or a bug?

notfood

You don't use wood logs, you use wood planks, you transform logs into planks in the sawmill.

Shad

How do you manufacture guns/turrets? I have built the relevant tables, but guns need things like "pistol component", which I can't seem to be able to manufacture.

sidfu

Quote from: Shad on June 24, 2016, 06:15:10 PM
How do you manufacture guns/turrets? I have built the relevant tables, but guns need things like "pistol component", which I can't seem to be able to manufacture.

those have to be bought and right now think it was mortars someone reported as being bugged.

on the guy with the dog issue did u see if maybe she got bugged cause she was trying to eat a animal that was marked as banned maybe? ive avoided dogs as in a12 they would bug if they tried to maul a corpse. in my current game i use wild boar and cows and no problem wtih birth. it might be a issue with carnivores.

BlackSmokeDMax

The bench, which takes up two sitting positions, seems to only let one person at a time sit there. I specifically built the wood plank bench, didn't try any other materials to see if that was any different.