[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

CFSapper

Quote from: notfood on June 24, 2016, 01:08:18 PM
You don't use wood logs, you use wood planks, you transform logs into planks in the sawmill.

Figured this out about 10 min after posting this, had a this is stupid, why can I make a door from wood its just planks and nai....oh wait, duh.  moment

Sleban

So about a few hours into the game and i had a migration wave to come in and nothing came through so i thought it was a bug so whatever. then my game started to lag bad like one a few frames per second. so i went in game development mode to clear up some animals corpses from around the map. Then i noticed in the area of the previously mentioned migration wave there were literally 1000's of dogs so i did the 21x21 clear area and they are continuing to spawn no matter i do.

If it matters the type of dog is Samoyed.

sidfu

BandOfDog

Quote from: sidfu on June 25, 2016, 08:29:11 PM
looks like a14 gonna beat the update for the mod pack :P

I just hope this doesn't end up like some other mods that just ended up disappearing completely, there's not been much activity on github and that worries me a little. As I've said before though I don't know the mod owner so I'm as clueless as everyone else.

adecmoi

I instal this pack recently, but my pawns don't work, they forever haul item, but never make plank or build bed, why ?

Excuse me for my bad english, i'm french :d

Fridolin

Quote from: BandOfDog on June 25, 2016, 10:00:58 PM

I just hope this doesn't end up like some other mods that just ended up disappearing completely, there's not been much activity on github and that worries me a little. As I've said before though I don't know the mod owner so I'm as clueless as everyone else.

yow man, take a look at github: Latest commit e14cd14 3 days ago(!!!11one) sky is still working, also u can look here: http://hardcore-sk.ru/ there u can sse on the right side: oh, sky is there and alive. so u can help and if u find issues post it on github. thats the best way for sky and all.

pls don't be worrie and h.a.n.d.! ;)

cypress89

I have the same problem...I recently install this modpack and my colonist don't want to work. They just bring items to the stockpile and after that when I want to build something they stand in the same place, they just eat and that's it...

Someone knows what's the prob ?

Shushei

Not Sure what You mean , I am playing A13 with Hardcore SK and no issues so far ( only thing is that i get mostly zombie raids and too many corpses that from time to time i need to clear with development tool :P )

BlackSmokeDMax

Does anyone know if this has the updated Hospitality mod? I'm not sure what to look at in the Hospitality mod itself to see if it is the current version.

The reason I ask is I have had no raids over a season into a game. Got one raider as part of the "call for help" event, but no others. I am also seeing many instances of the chief is pissed due to losing people when they have all left the map just fine.

BandOfDog

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 26, 2016, 10:43:14 AM
Does anyone know if this has the updated Hospitality mod? I'm not sure what to look at in the Hospitality mod itself to see if it is the current version.

The reason I ask is I have had no raids over a season into a game. Got one raider as part of the "call for help" event, but no others. I am also seeing many instances of the chief is pissed due to losing people when they have all left the map just fine.

This is an issue I and a few others mentioned a few pages back. notfood tried looking into it and I think may have determined it wasn't anything to do with Hospitality.

Shushei

Just Spawn some raids with dev tool ;)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BandOfDog on June 26, 2016, 01:41:06 PM
This is an issue I and a few others mentioned a few pages back. notfood tried looking into it and I think may have determined it wasn't anything to do with Hospitality.

Thanks for the info.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Shushei on June 27, 2016, 08:14:12 AM

Just Spawn some raids with dev tool ;)

Good idea, may just do that. At least it's enough to test with.

Justas love

note this is curently broken (or atleast for me), anyway raids won't show up, i tried to spawn a raid and it didnt happen, all i got is an error.

NephilimNexus

Convoluted mess.  Can build crematoriums with researching cremation.  Entire research tree is an explosion different ideas moving in different directions - fuses can be researched before basic power.  Crafting is just as confused - want to make a bow?  Use the crafting spot... or use the hand sawmill.  Want to make arrows?  Crafting spot only, sawmill can't handle it.  Butcher table can butcher corpse, but sea snakes and blueblades still need their own separate billings.  That's just the stuff you'll find in your first week on a planet.

Yes, it's got a lot of stuff crammed in there without causing any massive game malfunctions, but beyond that there really is no real sense of underlying logic behind how any of it is supposed to fit together.  Meaning that coding errors were looked at but no one seems to be asking how or why things are supposed to fit together like they do.  Did anyone ever stop to ask "Do we need this?  Is there another item already in the game that does essentially the same thing?  Could I perhaps move this mod's one new function into the existing paradigm, making sure that it logically fits into the tech tree just so, instead of just trying ram the entire thing on top of everything else without rhyme or reason?"

An ambition idea, to be sure, but sorely lacking in any direction other than "Add moar stuff!"