[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ashatash

NephilimNexus completely summarizes my thoughts on the modpack after two weeks of use, and try as I might I simply can't play with this. It's a "hot mess" so to speak. There are a great assortment of mods but there are no synergies holding it together.

Dynastiew

That's because you are using an alpha version of the modpack ;), They are actually working on the research tree to make a good one :).

There is still no modpack who came to the ankle of Hardcore Sk for the previous version of the game ^^ A12 and A11, if you play on the A13 version you have to know it's in alpha stage and they are recolting bug occurence and working on the research tree right now.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Dynastiew on June 29, 2016, 05:09:57 AM
That's because you are using an alpha version of the modpack ;), They are actually working on the research tree to make a good one :).

There is still no modpack who came to the ankle of Hardcore Sk for the previous version of the game ^^ A12 and A11, if you play on the A13 version you have to know it's in alpha stage and they are recolting bug occurence and working on the research tree right now.

Agreed. Hopefully they get their research tree back in like A12. With an actual tree view and the ability to queue multiple research items, it was a very nice bit of work!

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 29, 2016, 08:53:48 AM
Agreed. Hopefully they get their research tree back in like A12. With an actual tree view and the ability to queue multiple research items, it was a very nice bit of work!

I'm sorry, but I just have to comment. That visual research tree is/was my work. It's a stand-alone mod that works just as well on vanilla, or any other modpack or combination of mods. That said, it's a bitch to update for A13 with all the new changes, and I haven't had the time to do so yet.

I do plan on updating it for A14.

edit: actually, small correction, it was incorporated into CCL for A12, and taken out for A13 for the above reasons. It will be standalone for A14.

caesius

some uncomfortable things.

hazmat container cannot Quarantine the radiation. it is completly meaningless container.
sunlight lamp and teraforming pump cannot be installed/reinstalled.
cant check the remaining day of mine extractor/oil extractor etc.
when people fight each other, they just drop their items in inventory. its quite uncomfortable.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 29, 2016, 10:03:43 AM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 29, 2016, 08:53:48 AM

I'm sorry, but I just have to comment. That visual research tree is/was my work. It's a stand-alone mod that works just as well on vanilla, or any other modpack or combination of mods. That said, it's a bitch to update for A13 with all the new changes, and I haven't had the time to do so yet.

I do plan on updating it for A14.

edit: actually, small correction, it was incorporated into CCL for A12, and taken out for A13 for the above reasons. It will be standalone for A14.

That is great to know Fluffy. And not surprising at all, you have so MANY great mods! Sorry for any confusion, hard to know what is and what is not the work of someone else without reading all the fine details of a Modpack that large. I don't doubt they probably attributed it correctly, and I just didn't read through that book of a list from 2.5a.

BandOfDog

I think it'd be useful for the modpacks owner to let us know where he's at with things. I realise we can keep an eye on the github but sometimes the information posted there doesn't really tell much if you're not part of the team working on it.

It's a shame that currently the a13 version is pretty messed up as I like the changes etc in it. Especially with regards to the Superior crafting stuff that's included. I find it much more realistic to have to craft specific components for different items/benches. I'm currently using Arbitration and it works well, but after playing Hardcore SK it feels a lot more basic in terms of progression and a lot of items/benches can be made with very simple resources. This I find makes the difference as instead of having to create components, gather basic resources and electrical components to put together a bench you can make the same one with just metal. Still it fills a gap while this gets sorted :D

Shushei

Hello, Anyone knows if this save file is recoverable ?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Dynastiew

Well if you can read russian you can go on their forum and read, he post on it ;D

BandOfDog

Quote from: Dynastiew on June 29, 2016, 05:59:55 PM
Well if you can read russian you can go on their forum and read, he post on it ;D.

I wish I could but I don't hah. Anyone who can translate?

Dynastiew

tirramissu

After loading a save game power consumtion is much higher. I need to re-flick each station to restore it...

Shushei

Quote from: tirramissu on June 30, 2016, 12:11:16 PM
After loading a save game power consumtion is much higher. I need to re-flick each station to restore it...

i installed power switch on the power cable leading to my workshop ;) and every load i just turn it off / on there :P

tirramissu

That's smart, I'll try it out :)

Any ideas why mending bench doesn't work>?

notfood

Quote from: tirramissu on June 30, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

This. This is so annoying. I don't understand why is it happening.

Mending bench works for me. It used to not work some git commits behind.