[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Havan_IronOak

Random start is great for the vanilla game. But the balance with this mod-pack requires a few things that a random start doesn't make easy.

Havan_IronOak

Just discovered an omission/error in this mod-pack.
No Poverty Grass Seed is defined. (VerseThingDdef PlantPovertyGrass)
Grass still spawns randomly on the beginning map but if you put chickens in an area and they clear it completely there is no way to "reseed" an area (using god mode (Spawn Grass Seed) doesn't work either)

Havan_IronOak

For what it's worth...

1) Is there some way to tune what meal the colonists choose to feed to disabled animals? I've got plenty of oats and hay but my colonists insist on feeding my injured pets fine meals.

2) I think that the material cost of Electronic components is too high. Given that they're required for every standing lamp and pretty much anything electrical. 
I'd suggest a better recipe might be
15 Components
15 Glass Panes
15 Sterling Silver Alloy
45 Highly Conductive Alloy
Might yield 15 Electronic Components

Armyfanatic1423

Mod Pack doesnt work
https://gyazo.com/70e0adda69d9ea211c508e96c09e7a37
screen of red when start up no other mods installed wont let you select the crash site fresh installed over 10 times with this being the ONLY MODPACK  deleted whole mod pack and played it on vanilla it worked but with this mod pack wont let you click select site .

here is the original post that got deleted some how:First off I wanna say that this mod pack might actually be work while. Secondly I will say whoever put this together didnt give a fuck about anything I have fresh installed my rimworld 10 times with this being the ONLY MODPACK that is installed the problem being when i put these mods in i get a screen of red when i load my rimworld seen here:https://gyazo.com/70e0adda69d9ea211c508e96c09e7a37
not only is this a problem if i go and turn on all the mods then after I create a world then I try to create a colony it wont let me select a site to start a colony now I have ran the game multiple times with no mods and I can create a colony but the second I install this mod pack it wont let me click the select site button or more precisely I click it but nothing happens.

The Classy Anarchist

Quote from: Agent00Soul on July 10, 2016, 02:48:12 AM
Create a shortcut to the exe and put -nohelp after the target.

Is this a legit fix or you being mean :/ I don't wana do I if its not legit obviously

notfood

It's legit, previously you would need to add -nohelp to make the start up not slow, but I don't think it's your issue, you should still try it.

Supposedly they fixed it.

caesius

there are plenty of bugs and why authors does not fix them and just update some typo or translation?

are they waiting A14?

Shushei

Anyone got some tips for tundra map ?

Theres almost no tress to get wood for early campfires and 1st winter got coldsnap 10 days -100 celsius ;)

P.S. I got them parkas / gloves / furboots before winter. WAsnt enough.

Zakhad

Enclose a steam vent in a small room is usually the best way and expand it to big enough to do stuff with without freezing

Polok432

how you backpacks? also how seeds work? i buyed seeds from a trader and i cant plant it they are cloudberry

Havan_IronOak

Quote from: Polok432 on July 10, 2016, 09:35:39 PM
how you backpacks? also how seeds work? i buyed seeds from a trader and i cant plant it they are cloudberry

In this mod-pack there are several levels of technology that need to be unlocked in order to plant certain seeds. 
Potatoes are unlocked at the beginning of game.
Corn, Cloudberry Bushes & Healroot are unlocked with the tech Agriculture I
Rice is unlocked with Vegetable Research I
etc.

Agriculture II allows the building of a composter that will allow you to extract seeds from fruits & veggies so you needn't wait for a travelling trader to have seeds for exactly what you want to grow if they have the fruits/veggies themselves.

Polok432

Quote from: Havan_IronOak on July 10, 2016, 09:44:44 PM
Quote from: Polok432 on July 10, 2016, 09:35:39 PM

In this mod-pack there are several levels of technology that need to be unlocked in order to plant certain seeds. 
Potatoes are unlocked at the beginning of game.
Corn, Cloudberry Bushes & Healroot are unlocked with the tech Agriculture I
Rice is unlocked with Vegetable Research I
etc.

Agriculture II allows the building of a composter that will allow you to extract seeds from fruits & veggies so you needn't wait for a travelling trader to have seeds for exactly what you want to grow if they have the fruits/veggies themselves.
Thanks,but i already unlocked agriculture I and still doesnt let me plant the seeds,its a bug?.

Zakhad

Most people who have problems encountering growing food is: Either technology requirement, soil requirement (see the seed fertility requirement) improved soil, lichen (a kind of mossy soil) is slightly better than normal which meets most of the requirements for a lot of seeds it's usually in colder climates though.

Shushei

Hey guys !
Anyone know which Def I need to fix so that Cooking Luxury meals starts being posible ?

Atm As you can see on Screenshot it got proper recipi but under luxury stuff theres nothing ( there should be Onion , hypericulum, mint , wild rose) And even though I have all materials and skilled cook they refuse to cook it. As If they dont know that luxury stuff is the things listed above. On my stockpiles Luxury stuffs are listed properly.

Cheers !

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]