[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

AshbornK9

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 15, 2016, 10:19:55 PM
@Skyarkh : I noticed that 4 mods are set to inactive in the ModsConfig.xml files provided. Is that on purpose ?
As I recall they are just optional mods that Sky didn't think all players would want to use, but still included them for those who did, but not by default.
Quote from: x3nit on August 15, 2016, 10:35:45 PM
I have a question, where is the best place to report bugs ?
Posting on here or messaging Skyarkhangel directly would probably be best.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

kaptain_kavern

Indeed I activated them and they seems to work well. Thanks

For bug reports the Github Issue tracker maybe ==> https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues

caesius

still it is not fully updated. edb prepare and some other mods are not included this pack.

Patitodo

Is no longer possible to change the priority order of task and subtask?

The same goes to squads

Griffith

Yeeesssssss. Unfortunately, Prepare Carefully isnt working. Also, is there a mod that works with that that adds more than 4 numbers for work priorities?

Finassar

Quote from: Griffith on August 16, 2016, 02:36:19 AM
Yeeesssssss. Unfortunately, Prepare Carefully isnt working. Also, is there a mod that works with that that adds more than 4 numbers for work priorities?

yeah, one of "fluffies" mods, fluffies tabs I think

skyarkhangel

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 15, 2016, 10:19:55 PM
@Skyarkh : I noticed that 4 mods are set to inactive in the ModsConfig.xml files provided. Is that on purpose ?

its optional :)

Griffith

Quote from: Finassar on August 16, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

Many thanks, good sir. As for the "Select skilled builder only" option that was in the previous SK, Is that taken out or not working?

Adventurer

Quote from: Griffith on August 16, 2016, 03:53:14 AM
Quote from: Finassar on August 16, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

Many thanks, good sir. As for the "Select skilled builder only" option that was in the previous SK, Is that taken out or not working?

That mod received a fan update, available here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19764.45

I recommend the 'On' version. It only defaults to On for things where the constructor matters, mind you.

Wulfik

This was really quick release of A14 of this :O Great work and thank you :)

Xotoi

Adventurer

You probably shouldn't be including 'Core' in the download.

Griffith

Hmm.. I keep getting "No empty place configured to store it" when trying to get colonists to manual haul animal corpses to the stockpile for it infront of the butcher table. It has its own room, stockpile with corpses ticked and is indoors. anyone else?

zoranjoza

Should i wait few hours or a day or two to play A14 o just download with bugs? Is it playable for long games?

legendary

StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.