[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Adventurer on August 16, 2016, 06:52:02 AM
You probably shouldn't be including 'Core' in the download.

Yes because it is modified too :=p

Szara

Quote from: Owlchemist on August 15, 2016, 06:55:30 PM
I was thinking about that... but I have a feeling you might be missing other things as well. Like, for example, mineable ores in the mountains/hills. Probably not a game breaker since you can just use an extractor to get what you need, but, still not the same experience. Who knows what else.

I took that into consideration when comparing the map, and noted that stuff like tin ore and nitrate deposits were present in the EdB Prepare Carefully version already. As far as I can tell it is only the minerals/rare minerals/crude oil on the ground that wasn't spawning.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Adventurer

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 16, 2016, 09:21:09 AM
You probably shouldn't be including 'Core' in the download.

Yes because it is modified too :=p

Wait... you modified the core files? Why?

ThomasCro

I think I am missing something big:

1: I can't build wooden fences or walls, everything costs Stein Alloys and components, even the fence gate.
It doesn't let me change the material of the thing I am constructing.

2: There is no prepare carefully mod button.

Please help!

razedtearz

I have the same prob... research (under the help tab) shows that wooden doors should be constructable, but they aren't... can't build most things without stein alloy or whatever... I can build wooden walls, but not doors?

legendary

Do not replace "Core". Later if you decide to remove HSK - the game will be broken due to bogus "Core" files. I don't replace that folder and mod pack perfectly running.
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

Szara

Quote from: ThomasCro on August 16, 2016, 10:09:52 AM

2: There is no prepare carefully mod button.

Please help!

Prepare Carefully hasn't been made compatible with the rest of the modpack yet, there are ways around that involving manually installing Prepare Carefully, but they can be a bit of a pain. Check the last few pages for posts by Owlchemist and I if you want it badly enough.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Celtic

Having same issue as mentioned above - unable to make dedicated food stockpiles, if all storage is allowed pawns will put food in the stockpile however just ticking it down to food and they get no configured space.

ThomasCro

Just did a fresh reinstall of the game and mod, did not copy the Core folder, copied the modconfig to appdata.

http://i.imgur.com/FBz4dGq.jpg

It's still the same, a fence costs stein alloys and components, and trying to switch to other materials comes up with the error message "You have no usable materials from which to build this."

I don't know if it's worth noting that I am playing the sole survivor rich guy scenario

Senket

Will you add medieval times in the modpack?
Apart from that, thanks for updating it, without the modpack i just can't seem to enjoy the game that much (i still spend days playing tho).

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: ThomasCro on August 16, 2016, 10:09:52 AM
I think I am missing something big:
1: I can't build wooden fences or walls, everything costs Stein Alloys and components, even the fence gate.
It doesn't let me change the material of the thing I am constructing.
Please help!

You have to craft wooden plank in order to build that in wood

PSA : you can use the help button (between Statistics and Research) to find pretty all info needed

Quote from: ThomasCro on August 16, 2016, 10:55:27 AM
Just did a fresh reinstall of the game and mod, did not copy the Core folder, copied the modconfig to appdata.
Quote from: legendary on August 16, 2016, 10:23:46 AM
Do not replace "Core". Later if you decide to remove HSK - the game will be broken due to bogus "Core" files. I don't replace that folder and mod pack perfectly running.
Wait... you modified the core files? Why?

Hey it's not my mod ;)

On the first page of this thread you will find the only one way of installing this mod properly and this require you to copy all the files in the package (including the modified Core).
QuoteQ. Can I install modpack over old version?
А. NEVER reinstall mod pack over previous version! You hear me?! NEVER. You must  DELETE all from Mods folder except Core folder,  then pack off new version of HС SK with rewrite of Core folder, after – repack ModsConfig to ....\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config.
What you can do is use a different install location (copy paste a "fresh" rimworld folder" and use this one only for this pack).
Warning : if you do this be sure to create a specific shortcut for the game to store data elsewhere than appData (else your two differents games will try to use same save/config location and screw your save) - You can find informations about that in the previous link or in the Readme file in Rimworld folder

Jalordon

I'm not able to uninstall/miniaturize work stations. Is it intended to be this way or are there plans to make it so that work stations can be miniaturized?

edit: unrelated note, all tree types can be planted even without the required tree cultivation technology (example, can plant cecropia trees without Tree cultivation 1)

Smelting 'tin alloy' is also producing copper alloy instead of tin alloy, easy xml fix.

123nick

have u thought of adding extended storage? to allow for easier storing of things?

ThomasCro

Ok, figured it out.

Now I have single food storage problems. I enable a storage to hold jerky and then can't haul the jerky because it says that no storage has been designated.

Zakhad

Quote from: Finassar on August 16, 2016, 03:30:23 AM
yeah, one of "fluffies" mods, fluffies tabs I think

Quote from: Adventurer on August 16, 2016, 04:51:37 AM

That mod received a fan update, available here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19764.45

I recommend the 'On' version. It only defaults to On for things where the constructor matters, mind you.

I may have manually downloaded and added both O.o both are much needed ease of life staples

Edit: Was the worktab stripped down for just the basic features in hardcore sk? like organising an entire collum.