[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: FlipFlop1st on August 20, 2016, 04:34:13 AM
So Hardcore SK is not playable at the moment :(
(with the tribe scenario there are no raining ship parts, but I dont want tribes again)
Could somebody tell us how to survive Armageddon at gamestart please?

Greetings and thx

Ah yes, i try to make for Tribe another type of development. Without ship parts. The main idea, tribe must first create village with using neolitic tech. When its would ready, we add similar Norbal scenario.

EmbraceMe

Would love to see a Primitive Butchertalble at start, and a toggle option of some sorts that alters the crash landing start that keeps wiping nearly my whole team each time  ;D

Also, sometimes i get duplicate colonists during the crash landing start... i'd asume that it's not intended/normal  :o

Keep up the great work on this lovely PackMcThingyConversionSomething!  Love it! :D

diego009

I download latest ver 4.0  with  34 mods contained right? but where are others mods from sk ?  we can see a lot of mods in Mod list on this topic first page, whats going on?

Szara

Bug report-

Not much to add in the situation here, it mentions incidents a lot so I'm guessing it has nothing to do with anything that was already happening in my world, which I'd actually managed to survive for a little while now. Almost got a quarry!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RaidStrategyWorker_ImmediateAttackSappers.CanUsePawnGenOption (RimWorld.PawnGenOption opt, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 chosenOpts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.ChoosePawnGenOptionsByPoints (Single points, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 options, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker_Normal.CanGenerateFrom (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.<>m__1BA (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker gm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This bug repeats hundreds, thousands of times fairly quickly and is completely destroying time acceleration. Even at normal speed a significant drop in fps and performance is noticeable, it is, sadly, pretty much gamebreaking for enjoyability. I'm more than willing to go into my savefile and try to fix this manually if anyone could point me at what to do. As far as the incident timer goes this is all I've found.

<storyteller>
<def>Hildegarde</def>
<difficulty>Challenge</difficulty>
<incidentQueue>
<queuedIncidents>
<li>
<def>RaidEnemy</def>
<occurTick>2739041</occurTick>
<parms>
<target>null</target>
<threatPoints>723.6347</threatPoints>
<spawnCenter>(324, 0, 152)</spawnCenter>
<faction>Faction_21</faction>
<raidStrategy>ImmediateAttackSappers</raidStrategy>
<raidArrivalMode>EdgeWalkIn</raidArrivalMode>
</parms>
</li>
</queuedIncidents>
</incidentQueue>
<weatherDecider>
<curWeatherDuration>60798</curWeatherDuration>
</weatherDecider>
<intenderPopulation>
<lastPopGainTime>1412214</lastPopGainTime>
</intenderPopulation>
</storyteller>

More edit: I'm assuming the <target>null</target> is the problem.. I'm looking though my other saves to see if I can find a target to give it, but none of them (so far) have an incident in there. And giving them a target like Thing_Human300741 (one of my pawns) doesn't seem to do anything.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

RobBrown4PM

Everytime on crashlanding my colonists die upon landing, the game mode is very much broken at this point.

Wikiultimate

Found a bug with regard to pallets & hampers (possibly other storage items, but have not tested yet). If you load them with 1 single item, it seems that on a re-load not all the stored data is saved so some of the items are lost. For example i had 400+ muffalo meat on one pallet last night, when i loaded up the game today i was down to just 75. Meat was stored in a freezer, so no spoilage, and i had it forbidden so it was not used in cooking.

I am using the version of 14e HCSK as of august 18th.

note: looks to have effected hides stored in hampers in the same way, can load 300+ deer hide in one hamper, but on reload down to just 75.

Grogfeld

@Szara
I don't think that Pawn is a good target for this incident. I created this incident with dev tools but can't do it as queued.  But I've looked into code and in IncidentParms from which class QueuedIncident takes its data, is varible public Thing target; As is it a Thing class it could be anything, maybe you could paste there a tree, or a door from your savefile like PlantTreeCecropia6889 and so on?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: RobBrown4PM on August 20, 2016, 12:48:18 PM
Everytime on crashlanding my colonists die upon landing, the game mode is very much broken at this point.

Try without PrepareCarefully scenarios with shipcrash. I suppose some players summon tons of bullets, in which ship drop, after landing, exlosive reaction kills all.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Szara on August 20, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
Bug report-

Not much to add in the situation here, it mentions incidents a lot so I'm guessing it has nothing to do with anything that was already happening in my world, which I'd actually managed to survive for a little while now. Almost got a quarry!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RaidStrategyWorker_ImmediateAttackSappers.CanUsePawnGenOption (RimWorld.PawnGenOption opt, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 chosenOpts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.ChoosePawnGenOptionsByPoints (Single points, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 options, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker_Normal.CanGenerateFrom (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.<>m__1BA (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker gm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This bug repeats hundreds, thousands of times fairly quickly and is completely destroying time acceleration. Even at normal speed a significant drop in fps and performance is noticeable, it is, sadly, pretty much gamebreaking for enjoyability. I'm more than willing to go into my savefile and try to fix this manually if anyone could point me at what to do. As far as the incident timer goes this is all I've found.

<storyteller>
<def>Hildegarde</def>
<difficulty>Challenge</difficulty>
<incidentQueue>
<queuedIncidents>
<li>
<def>RaidEnemy</def>
<occurTick>2739041</occurTick>
<parms>
<target>null</target>
<threatPoints>723.6347</threatPoints>
<spawnCenter>(324, 0, 152)</spawnCenter>
<faction>Faction_21</faction>
<raidStrategy>ImmediateAttackSappers</raidStrategy>
<raidArrivalMode>EdgeWalkIn</raidArrivalMode>
</parms>
</li>
</queuedIncidents>
</incidentQueue>
<weatherDecider>
<curWeatherDuration>60798</curWeatherDuration>
</weatherDecider>
<intenderPopulation>
<lastPopGainTime>1412214</lastPopGainTime>
</intenderPopulation>
</storyteller>

More edit: I'm assuming the <target>null</target> is the problem.. I'm looking though my other saves to see if I can find a target to give it, but none of them (so far) have an incident in there. And giving them a target like Thing_Human300741 (one of my pawns) doesn't seem to do anything.

Yes, this problem occurs sometimes in 3.0 too.
Its a attempt to sapper raid, but can't, perhaps some faction can't start sapper raid correctly. I'am going to test.

RobBrown4PM

I am now experiencing these two issues upon start up, this is with the steam version of RW.

and then right after, this error, which forces the game to close.

Traper

There is already a pull request fixing above bug, but the new start with ship parts falling around and exploding seems bugged, every scenario now starts with falling debris and explosions, killing everyone most of the time, and there is no way to disable it, at least I didn't find any. Even the Two Tails scenario started with falling ship parts.

kaptain_kavern

So Traper just confirmed what i'm experiencing too. As I use a potato-computer I wasn't sure it came from the modpack.

Every scenario start with the new "falling part" from RA (which make my game crash, but this came from my poor PC)

Traper

Confirming, also if you want to fix the bug yourself from the Reply #3327 you can edit xml yourself, in folder Mods/Core_SK/Defs/ResearchProjectDefs/ edit file ResearchProjects_Agro.xml and delete line 637 and 638.

pop

Quote from: pop on August 19, 2016, 03:03:00 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 18, 2016, 03:00:08 PM

Quote from: pop on August 18, 2016, 02:53:17 PM
Yes. Without problems

When you copied the Hardcore SK files in to the mod folder, did you let it overwrite the Core folder?

Yes I have overwritten some folders and a lot of files

So,is this problem solvable?

Owlchemist

Should ogres be considered humanlike, as far as meat goes? They just look like freakishly large, burly humans with heavy layers of clothing on. Reason I ask is because when they raid, it's not uncommon to be left with over 1000 ogre meat, which seems a bit too easy for hardcore.

Also, 150 meat per ogre seems a bit much. A Thumbro drops 140, by comparison.