[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Makko

Quote from: Szara on August 23, 2016, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Makko on August 22, 2016, 10:13:36 PM
Okay, so why don't the scenario editing settings seem to work for this mod?
Scenario editing on the first version or two of 4.0 were buggy but it's been working perfectly for awhile now, I just made another new scenario and everything is there. Are you sure you aren't overriding it with prepare carefully settings?

Why don't I ever seem to get traders?
Your storyteller hates you I guess! I've been getting traders now and then.

Also, this verification is obscene and super annoying, will it go away at some point?
I don't understand.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I haven't seen any verification related anything with the mod.. Or Rimworld. Are you talking about Steam perhaps?

Okay, I found one of the two 300 ammo piles it was hidden by some debris and marked untouchable for the colonists.

Still not sure why we never had any pets at the start.

For the traders, apparently that was the case, I've recieved several since then.

The verification is from the Ludeon forums, I have to answer a bunch of questions every time I post or edit to prove I'm not a robot or something :/

popster99

but I never have to ask question to prove I'm not a robot I think that's because you haven't posted much

tim0901

The recipe for gunpowder in the ammo crafting table requires sulfur, which it says is produced by refining crude oil, however refining crude oil produces sulphates which then don't work in the recipe.

popster99

I'm pretty sure it says you can turn iron ore into sulphur how ever that works

RobBrown4PM

I think I discovered a bug, animal corpses will not be hauled to zones where they are selected to be dumped. I will test this further to make sure it's a legit issue, unless it's already a known issue.

popster99

Marduk

Have you checked proper rotting\fresh designation?

Also, spotted a nasty, sneaky bug. Cloth hampers, pallets and such allow you to make bigger stacks of resources on them than in normal stockpiles, great, right?
Well, if you do that, save, and then load, then the stack on the pallet\hamper gets reduced to maximum normal stack size, the excess disappearing from the game.

Dante Montana

Hello
With the latest download from github and a fresh installation I have this message

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Building/Production/Furnace, color=RGBA(0.500, 0.500, 1.000, 0.350), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
and no texture for the furnace building.

sidfu

looks like sending them on those treasuer missions= settler disappaer forever. forgot which mod thats for to see if there update for it

Rhyssia

Quote from: RobBrown4PM on August 23, 2016, 04:40:53 PM
Quote from: popster99 on August 23, 2016, 04:38:44 PM
you sure you made a dumping zone

Yes I'm sure.

X out of any search term, and make sure it has fresh/rotting (near the very top) allowed.

Quote from: kiko on August 23, 2016, 05:13:03 AM
Awesome mod pack.. keep up the good work.
One question only
starting as colony(crashlanded), what i need to research to get the batteries?

[Power] and [[Microelectronics basics] Requires Glassmaking I]

Quote from: sidfu on August 23, 2016, 09:49:03 PM
looks like sending them on those treasuer missions= settler disappaer forever. forgot which mod thats for to see if there update for it

Misc Incidents I believe.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0

Quote from: Marduk on August 23, 2016, 05:33:20 PM
Have you checked proper rotting\fresh designation?

Also, spotted a nasty, sneaky bug. Cloth hampers, pallets and such allow you to make bigger stacks of resources on them than in normal stockpiles, great, right?
Well, if you do that, save, and then load, then the stack on the pallet\hamper gets reduced to maximum normal stack size, the excess disappearing from the game.
Storage Skips/Pallets/Hampers/Etc , resetting to single stack and error about "truncating"

Grab Skullywag's extended storage here and put it last in the load order:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.0
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Nemesis688

So I updated to the latest GitHub release and am trying to salvage my save. I'm left with just one error and was wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can edit/delete from my save file.

The error is "Map compressor decompression error: No thingDef with short hash 14422. Adding as null to dictionary.

Also, does the game save the log anywhere outside of the game like it does with crashing?

InsKill

Quote from: popster99 on August 23, 2016, 04:00:22 AM
look at the first page dude

There is modlist for A10 only.

upd: Oh! I founded it!

Can I ask to add Prepare Carefully again in HSK 4.0?

popster99

go on the GitHub for this the latest version has prepare carefully in it and some other fixes like the oil and mineral things spawn now

zoranjoza

Guys how can i perform-do operations? I go on health and add bill. There is harvest, amputating and eutanize. I dont have "install" leg, arm or w/e. I have in storage ARM and Advenced bionic arm. And i cant install it to anyone of my 9 colonists.
Any help?