[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

on the misc incidents what part do we update to fix the pawns not able to return? is it just the .dll or shoould we updated the whole mod?

Crazytoast42

For a reason I don't understand, attempting to smelt tin alloy at a hand smelter creates.. copper ore? I guess my colonists are alchemists but I kinda want bronze ; ~;

Esterior

Hello all, I've noticed something. For the Plasma Geothermal generator, its asking me to refuel it with aluminum. Here is the code inside that said that. Is that correct? none of the research text or anything said I need fuel.

<li Class="CompProperties_Refuelable">
            <fuelConsumptionRate>40.0</fuelConsumptionRate>
            <fuelCapacity>200.0</fuelCapacity>
            <fuelFilter>
              <thingDefs>
               <li>Aluminium</li>
              </thingDefs>
            </fuelFilter>

sidfu

just a note for githup users the latest git hub version mightt break your save. i could start a new game but couldnt load the game from few hours before that.

Rhyssia

Having an odd issue where I can't shoot over fences, parapets, sand bags, or embrasures.
Downloaded latest version from github ~8:00AM (-5UTC)
Weapons affected: Scoprion Evo 3 (x2), Spectre M4 Luger (x2)
Had two AK-47s that were not affected by fences, parapets, etc.

Intentional?

-no core mod edits

These loaded last
-Extended Storage [for stack limit bypass]
-Pet Follow
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Vigilence

Mod works great so far but I can't tame muffalo or Buffalo's.  I meet the taming requirements.

If I prioritize taming the muffalo/buffalo nothing gets done.  If I force the pawn to tame them by right clicking the animal, I can't since it won't show the taming option needed for me to right click.

I have no other mods installed except this pack.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Vigilence on August 26, 2016, 01:20:41 PM
Mod works great so far but I can't tame muffalo or Buffalo's.  I meet the taming requirements.

If I prioritize taming the muffalo/buffalo nothing gets done.  If I force the pawn to tame them by right clicking the animal, I can't since it won't show the taming option needed for me to right click.

I have no other mods installed except this pack.

I've seen this happen too and it happened on Hardcore SK 3.0 as well. Not sure if that's a bug or not, but, it seems to fix itself with time if you wait awhile.

Szara

It seems that the Crafting skill does not play a part in crafting speed for smithing and smelting, so does the skill actually do anything?
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Griffith

So, my guys survived razor rain at the begging. One had his arm blown off, but that was ok. I could deal with that. Winter just passed, struggling to get to integrated circuits and the darkness event happened? First time i ever saw that.. Not to spoil it for anyone who reads, but if you assume I didnt heed the warnings then you are correct. I messed up bad. It was absolutely horrific and awesome.

CheekiestBreekiest

Where exactly is reinforced concrete made now?

I have construction II and a mixer but I don't have the option to make reinforced concrete, only normal concrete. I also checked Core_SK Recipe's and can't see one for reinforced concrete.

Is there something I'm missing?

Xeldrakka

So I've just started up Rimworld again after a very long Hiatus and this looks to be the the gnarliest and most promising modpack around at the moment. Having just started a game up, I find myself wondering something. Does this mod actually have Prepare Carefully (which was hands down one of my most favorite mods in previous editions) and if so, how does one access it? I haven't seen any option to utilize it during party generation so far and I'd really like to get a new game going utilizing this modpack and that particular mod.

The listed mods from the OP show that it is part of the core pack, and yet I'm not able to use it. Did I miss something?
Whoever appeals the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without the law is both. For a wounded man should say unto his assailant "If I live, I will kill you, but if I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: CheekiestBreekiest on August 27, 2016, 12:39:29 AM

I have construction II and a mixer but I don't have the option to make reinforced concrete, only normal concrete. I also checked Core_SK Recipe's and can't see one for reinforced concrete.

Think the same place as previous versions, at the same bench that you cut stone.

popster99

xeldra download the version from GitHub it has more fixes and prepare carefully

Zakhad

Quote from: sidfu on August 25, 2016, 08:58:50 PM
on the misc incidents what part do we update to fix the pawns not able to return? is it just the .dll or shoould we updated the whole mod?

Entirely replace it. works fine. Make sure the folder name is the same (Miscellaneous_Incidents)   "_0146" delete this bit

Zakhad

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 27, 2016, 01:11:31 AM
Quote from: CheekiestBreekiest on August 27, 2016, 12:39:29 AM

Think the same place as previous versions, at the same bench that you cut stone.

I always thought it was a bit odd being made there.