[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

HotBrazilianGirlfriend

Quote from: Jalordon on August 29, 2016, 06:45:26 PM
No guarantee it will work.

Yeah that didn't work (But thank you everyone for the info. I had already done it all, but it's good for others to see). Good news though! I did figure it out. If the new colony buttons doesn't work, it likely means you have a corrupt scenario (Either one you edited, or one from steam/mod that is not for the right version). Steam loves to keep you cloud updated so even completely deleting everything from EVERYTHING related to Rimworld will still recreate the issue on a fresh install (But, hey all your saves don't ever get lost)

Fix: Start the game up and while it's running delete the bad scenario (or unsubscribe from it from steam workshops). Quit, and now Steam will finally save your edits to Cloud! (Side Fix: remove cloud sync .... Side Side Fix: Stop Using Steam >.< )

dwoclan

Quote from: Szara on August 20, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
Bug report-

Not much to add in the situation here, it mentions incidents a lot so I'm guessing it has nothing to do with anything that was already happening in my world, which I'd actually managed to survive for a little while now. Almost got a quarry!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RaidStrategyWorker_ImmediateAttackSappers.CanUsePawnGenOption (RimWorld.PawnGenOption opt, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 chosenOpts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.ChoosePawnGenOptionsByPoints (Single points, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 options, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker_Normal.CanGenerateFrom (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.<>m__1BA (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker gm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This bug repeats hundreds, thousands of times fairly quickly and is completely destroying time acceleration. Even at normal speed a significant drop in fps and performance is noticeable, it is, sadly, pretty much gamebreaking for enjoyability. I'm more than willing to go into my savefile and try to fix this manually if anyone could point me at what to do. As far as the incident timer goes this is all I've found.

<storyteller>
<def>Hildegarde</def>
<difficulty>Challenge</difficulty>
<incidentQueue>
<queuedIncidents>
<li>
<def>RaidEnemy</def>
<occurTick>2739041</occurTick>
<parms>
<target>null</target>
<threatPoints>723.6347</threatPoints>
<spawnCenter>(324, 0, 152)</spawnCenter>
<faction>Faction_21</faction>
<raidStrategy>ImmediateAttackSappers</raidStrategy>
<raidArrivalMode>EdgeWalkIn</raidArrivalMode>
</parms>
</li>
</queuedIncidents>
</incidentQueue>
<weatherDecider>
<curWeatherDuration>60798</curWeatherDuration>
</weatherDecider>
<intenderPopulation>
<lastPopGainTime>1412214</lastPopGainTime>
</intenderPopulation>
</storyteller>

More edit: I'm assuming the <target>null</target> is the problem.. I'm looking though my other saves to see if I can find a target to give it, but none of them (so far) have an incident in there. And giving them a target like Thing_Human300741 (one of my pawns) doesn't seem to do anything.
You can fix it by changing "<raidStrategy>ImmediateAttackSappers</raidStrategy>" to "<raidStrategy>ImmediateAttack</raidStrategy>"
If it happens again you will have to manually fix it again.

thefinn

Ok, my question is simple.

Where the hell are the batteries? Every time I research something (normal spaceship crash mode) that says it gives the batteries (not the coldstone ones) it doesn't ACTUALLY show any batteries that I can see.

Also the wind turbines DO NOT TURN (No there's nothing in the way, and I've tried them on 2 maps now). Something change there that I missed?

Help appreciated! :)

thefinn

Quote from: Szara on August 28, 2016, 12:00:27 PM
What I'd really like for all the materials is an easy to read table listing out all the materials and the various effects they will have. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to go through the architect menu and select all the materials each time I want to see what I have on hand that is the best for a given type of bed, for example. The production buildings are easy apparently, the best work speed is always at the bottom of the list when you click for material.

Adding the materials and their effects to the help menu would work really well, maybe not quite as quick as a table, but useful because it'd be ingame.

There's a lot of UI issues. I have an awful time looking for things in the research table also.

Zakhad

Now can pick up half of stack ammo (CR update) On the github under Fix "Orrasians (can't shoot through embrasures etc.)" been wanting that for the longest time ever, so much easier than having to make a load out for each ammo type, (obviously not in the long run but when you're trying to put together a militia :p) 

Zakhad

Quote from: thefinn on August 30, 2016, 05:54:50 AM

There's a lot of UI issues. I have an awful time looking for things in the research table also.

There was a really nice research tech tree similar to that of civilization games in the previous versions, I guess its really low on the priority list, compared to game breaking bugs / lacking key mods :S

adecoy95

why are fried assorts less nutritious, spoil faster, and provide no more satisfaction than the 8 taters it takes to make them? i think they also are worth less in trade... is there something about them im missing?

also why do i have to answer questions every time i post?

edit: sofar im enjoying the mod, its taking a long while to get through the tech tree but, its been a interesting journey sofar

zoranjoza

how to faster get rid of radiation? or what is fastest way?
My colonist got radiation from uranium and i have destroy it , but they still have radiation....

thefinn

Still not getting batteries of any kind in my build.
Anyone can run me through where they are in the research ?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Zakhad on August 30, 2016, 06:29:30 AM

There was a really nice research tech tree similar to that of civilization games in the previous versions, I guess its really low on the priority list, compared to game breaking bugs / lacking key mods :S

The research tree is one of Fluffy's mods. It was giving him some troubles after the switch to A13, so it got a bit backburnered while he was working on other mods. Believe he is back working on it based on some comments with pictures in another thread yesterday. Can't wait!

BlackSmokeDMax

What I'd really like for all the materials is an easy to read table listing out all the materials and the various effects they will have. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to go through the architect menu and select all the materials each time I want to see what I have on hand that is the best for a given type of bed, for example. The production buildings are easy apparently, the best work speed is always at the bottom of the list when you click for material.

Adding the materials and their effects to the help menu would work really well, maybe not quite as quick as a table, but useful because it'd be ingame.

Use the built in Help tab. Lower right of screen. It is part of CCL and makes all the info in the game into a hyperlinked wiki basically.

thefinn

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 30, 2016, 10:02:09 AM

Use the built in Help tab. Lower right of screen. It is part of CCL and makes all the info in the game into a hyperlinked wiki basically.

Wow that is brilliant, I knew CCL did the whole thing with power not being used for machines that weren't being worked with at that moment, but had no idea this tab was in ;)

The modders here do some good work.

kiko

Quote from: thefinn on August 30, 2016, 09:26:43 AM
Still not getting batteries of any kind in my build.
Anyone can run me through where they are in the research ?

Research infrastructure 1 and glassworking than Power and electronic basic and you should get them ;)
Took me awhile to realise that there is helpfull HELP tab ingame

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: thefinn on August 30, 2016, 10:18:39 AM
Wow that is brilliant, I knew CCL did the whole thing with power not being used for machines that weren't being worked with at that moment, but had no idea this tab was in ;)

The modders here do some good work.

Yep, they sure do!

Btw, here is a link to the thread I mentioned in the previous post about Fluffy working on his Research Tree (with queues) mod:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17512.msg190916#msg190916

I believe this works similar to the Help portion of CCL in that it uses in game data to make it, so that it doesn't matter which mods you are using.

adecoy95

is the zombie mod supposed to replace all raids with zombies?