[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Rhyssia

Having one heck of a time trying to figure this out.
So, I have a good save right before a raider group shows up and when I save after the raider group popping up it acts okay.

Tried to reload the save after the raiders show up and I get...

Tried running it through compare on notepad++ (But it just hangs there for me)
Can provide saves ( a little too big for attachment at ~11K KB each )

4 of my colonists I pulled from the stargate from a previous save. (I use the standard core mods + Do Not Disturb [from pack] + ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.12 [https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.0])

[SOLVED!]
Saved and checked error log and got a list of verb issues. Manually edited the save looking for the numbers it gave me [Verb_1173, etc]
The characters I brought in with the stargate had overlapping verbs. changing them to a lower value then what is currently being assigned seemed to solve the issue.

ex:

<verbs>
<li Class="Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCR">
<loadID>218</loadID>    <<<<This field here.
</li>
</verbs>
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Makko

How do I build 80mm mortars?

Also, is the 80mm vs 81mm a typo?

Are they the same thing functionally or no?

I don't really know what an 80mm mortar is IRL, they have 82 and 81 for NATO vs Warsaw PACT.

I have cannon turrets II and Security III

And several mortar crates, advanced weapon crafter and heavy weapon crafter but I don't get the option.

Zakhad

Cats ALWAYS THE DAMN CATS !? this is the 3rd lot of cats due to be sent off to either the black market or the local Chinese restaurant

Question. How often are you guys resetting your game either be it due to an update, death etc?

For me its every other day or 2 usually because of an update, but in the past few days I've restarted more often than I used too, mainly because I don't bother with research, (Spends an entire year digging out a mountain home - Fuck sieges It's too easy to lose limbs going on the offensive without sniper rifles) having too much stuff which makes the raids with semi automatics very deadly vs my bows and the odd occasional gun with whatever scraped together ammo from the last raid; essentially it's death to tedium, I got bored after today's play through of 12 or so hours because micromanage 20-30 cats (wanderers) is annoying and just killed the interest in that base, I can't put myself to kill them as easy food, and the less upkeep. I'm too greedy and want to sell them, but I never get the caravan. The gameplay went down to a snails pace trying to grab every piece of food, trying to save each cat.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Rhyssia

Quote from: Makko on August 30, 2016, 08:48:12 PM
How do I build 80mm mortars?
See end of reply

Also, is the 80mm vs 81mm a typo?
Yes, Typo

Are they the same thing functionally or no?
Placing Item [81mm artillery mortar] requires item [80mm mortar launcher crate]

I don't really know what an 80mm mortar is IRL, they have 82 and 81 for NATO vs Warsaw PACT.
"8 cm Granatwerfer 34" was the German  heavy mortar of WW2

I have cannon turrets II and Security III
Required Tech Name : Cannon turrets II

And several mortar crates, advanced weapon crafter and heavy weapon crafter but I don't get the option.

• Go to file : RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Security.XML
  • Find this : [around line 339] <ThingDef Name="MortarBase" ParentName="BuildingBase" Abstract="True">
  • Change to : <ThingDef Name="MortarBase" ParentName="BuildingBase">

Should work fine after that.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Makko

Ah, so before the standardization days of the cold war, imagine if the guns from this game were all in that period, we have enough ammo types already! :)

But I applied the change and it appeared when I reloaded my game, I'm now building some, thanks!

------------

In other news, is there a way to heal someone with critical radiation sickness other than waiting for what seems like 3 in game years for the percentage to slowly tick down while they lie in a coma?

zipqun

Hi, where is the Enhanced Tabs ? Now i can't manage my colonists work ? or now i have to research something or u delete the most important mod ?

Szara

Quote from: zipqun on August 31, 2016, 10:41:54 AM
Hi, where is the Enhanced Tabs ? Now i can't manage my colonists work ? or now i have to research something or u delete the most important mod ?

The work enhanced tab isn't included as far as I know, I've just tossed it in on my own without any problems, except it might not work well with the increased haul priority function, since I get a yellow error about that in debug. Still worth it though.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

zipqun

Quote from: Szara on August 31, 2016, 11:07:48 AM
Quote from: zipqun on August 31, 2016, 10:41:54 AM

The work enhanced tab isn't included as far as I know, I've just tossed it in on my own without any problems, except it might not work well with the increased haul priority function, since I get a yellow error about that in debug. Still worth it though.

Can u give me direct link to the version that u tossed in ? cuz  tried already 3 version and its not working -.-

Szara

Quote from: zipqun on August 31, 2016, 11:52:47 AM
Can u give me direct link to the version that u tossed in ? cuz  tried already 3 version and its not working -.-

It was just the latest version of Fluffy's work tab, here, https://api.github.com/repos/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/zipball/0.14.0.5

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're after.
You want the expanded work tab that allows you to set more then 4 priorities, or set priorities based on individual types of tasks, right?

I installed it and added it to the loaded mods as normal and it just worked straight off.
Are you getting an error in the debug output?

Unrelated to the work tab-

I can't seem to tame elephants, or most other animals for that matter. I've got a whole load of hay sitting around but the option doesn't appear, though my handler has the skill level and work assignment. Also kibble doesn't seem to have a station it can be crafted at anymore.

(Though a glance at an update 16 hours ago leads me to believe some of that may have been fixed, time to update again I suppose.)
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Marduk

I'll update too then, can't tame with hay, but i can tame them with other food.
I thought its a feature to make animal taming harder.

zipqun

Quote from: Szara on August 31, 2016, 12:01:06 PM
Quote from: zipqun on August 31, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

It was just the latest version of Fluffy's work tab, here, https://api.github.com/repos/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/zipball/0.14.0.5

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're after.
You want the expanded work tab that allows you to set more then 4 priorities, or set priorities based on individual types of tasks, right?

I installed it and added it to the loaded mods as normal and it just worked straight off.
Are you getting an error in the debug output?

Unrelated to the work tab-

I can't seem to tame elephants, or most other animals for that matter. I've got a whole load of hay sitting around but the option doesn't appear, though my handler has the skill level and work assignment. Also kibble doesn't seem to have a station it can be crafted at anymore.

(Though a glance at an update 16 hours ago leads me to believe some of that may have been fixed, time to update again I suppose.)

Thanks dude :) now it's working :) now i can play :D :3

Makko

So how do I treat critical radiation sickness?

I had a pawn walk into the uranium refinery by mistake and now they're in a coma while the % slowly ticks down, but it's been two seasons and it's gone down like 30%, so it's going to be more than a year before it heals naturally, is there a way I can speed it up?

blub01

Quote from: Makko on August 31, 2016, 02:23:47 PM
So how do I treat critical radiation sickness?

I had a pawn walk into the uranium refinery by mistake and now they're in a coma while the % slowly ticks down, but it's been two seasons and it's gone down like 30%, so it's going to be more than a year before it heals naturally, is there a way I can speed it up?

well, as far as I know, there's no real way in real life, so..
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zmadz

is there any way to find the mod you used to smooth walls

Zakhad

O.o interesting github update with the inclusion of [A14] Psychology mod

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24648.0

Edit I would advise against updating to that github commit as it seems i'm getting a few bugs with it, reported them on github.