[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

arc89

Quote from: miguelsz2 on October 18, 2016, 07:16:21 AM
You need a specific research to install artificial limbs. I think it's "hospitals" but i'm not entirely sure.

nah I got all the research needed. I can install all new body parts into Narn colonist but cant with Humans or Norbals. Can someone guide me which files form github release should i take to maybe fix it?

sidfu

@skyarkangel is there anyway to tie the terminators into tech level also?

useing skynete and playing tribal start is way to hard. when they attack normaly u just bearly got to medival age unless u got lucky and got a good sceince guy. bows n arrows/ maces vs scar L never go good for the tribals ingame o real life :P

skyarkhangel

Quote from: sidfu on October 19, 2016, 01:29:16 PM

useing skynete and playing tribal start is way to hard. when they attack normaly u just bearly got to medival age unless u got lucky and got a good sceince guy. bows n arrows/ maces vs scar L never go good for the tribals ingame o real life :P

i thought about it and planning to improve my raid generator allowing for more data.. for example Wealth of colony will affect on selection raid faction

Zakhad

Quote from: skyarkhangel on October 19, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

i thought about it and planning to improve my raid generator allowing for more data.. for example Wealth of colony will affect on selection raid faction

So it only thing that determins it atm is 120 days?

Tollazor

"[A15] Better Pathfinding (v1.2.1 update 10/16)"

I know it was for a15, skyarkhangel asked if it worked for a14e anyway. Some mods do, so I made sure it if it does/doesn't.

dr3am3r5

Quote from: sidfu on October 14, 2016, 09:45:26 AM
Quote from: dr3am3r5 on October 14, 2016, 05:08:13 AM
Exactly the same problem. Sometimes someone decides to fill them then they ignore it completely.
Someone posted above that if you place a hauler next to the gen and draft/undraft them then they refill the gen. I'll try it and post whether that works or not.

correct if u do that they fill it then. i think the probelm lies in the refuel at. cause whenn u look at it it can hold 300 fuel but they never put in a stack over 75.

i love the new fuel systemm but hopely they can work that out as its annoying as hell if u dont have coal to use as coal= 1 season of fuel.

As Sky advised, And also if you use the fluffy work tab, you can go into detail settings and set the "refuel" and "refuel buildings" settings to "1". That helps them refuel.

sidfu

Quote from: Zakhad on October 19, 2016, 10:19:50 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on October 19, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

So it only thing that determins it atm is 120 days?

yep. right now wealth only decides how many raiders u get when u get raided but every event are all justs  chance timer based.

well ive gotten in the habit of disable/ changin chance of somne of the events as they felt like they happpened to often.

@dr3am3r5  doesnt help enough if its below 50% they still will only refuel if they start a new task a certain distance from the job.
here u 2 examples
1. refuel set 1. defualt fill 20%= wont refuel unless 5-10 blocks close to refuel job.
2.refuel default,fill 20%= comptely ignore refuel jobs unless close to job
3. refuel 1. set fill 50%= will do it like any other job and u never have to monitor fuel.
4. refuel defualt. fill 50%= will still keep filed long as u dont have to many haul jobs

dr3am3r5

@dr3am3r5  doesnt help enough if its below 50% they still will only refuel if they start a new task a certain distance from the job.
here u 2 examples
1. refuel set 1. defualt fill 20%= wont refuel unless 5-10 blocks close to refuel job.
2.refuel default,fill 20%= comptely ignore refuel jobs unless close to job
3. refuel 1. set fill 50%= will do it like any other job and u never have to monitor fuel.
4. refuel defualt. fill 50%= will still keep filed long as u dont have to many haul jobs

Yeah you're right.

laser50

Strelok

Greetings fellow Rimworld HCSK players.

I have encountered a problem for which I require help.
I had played the game and this mod for hours without any problem, but then I suddenly started to notice heavy lagging when playing in 2x and 3x speed mode, despite having a pretty decent setup (overclocked I5-6600k, R9 390, 8GB).  I kept playing, telling myself it was going to end sooner or later.
But it didn't, and I noticed a very weird thing. A whole bunch of Wargs had been spawning over and over again on the edge of my map ! Pictures being better than words :
http://imgur.com/IJsH9sR
I tried to use the developer tool to clear them out, to no avail, they kept spawning in the dozens per second (the max number seems to be capped though, because I had been playing for hours with this bug and they still kept packed)
http://imgur.com/k6Pj6yI
Even the total clearing tool didn't work ! The area was totally cleared out of any lifeform, but as soon as I unpaused the game, they kept reappearing !
http://imgur.com/ZA6AHl3
http://imgur.com/uheCVnI

I modified a value I found in Races_Animal_Vanilla.xml : I set <wildSpawn_spawnWild>, under <thingClass>Core_SK.PersonalShields.Animal.ShieldPawn</thingClass>, to false, but it hasn't changed anything.

If you could help me with this problem, I would be really grateful, because I lost all my previous autosaves before the problem, and this is definitely a gamebreaker :-(

Thank you

EDIT : if that is any help for locating the source of the issue, I just realized all of these Wargs belong to a (hostile) clan. They probably glitched sometime when they attacked my base

Zakhad

Rofl, Darkness + skynet event at the same time T_T

I got this.... bows and arrows :/ and at that only 120 ammo.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Zakhad

Amusing scene in that none of the hive monsters have enough armour penetration to kill the centipede, so they eventually starve trying to bite it, btw I didn't know that the hive creatures would sometimes send out a predator to go kill wildlife then drag it back to base, that's awesome!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

donoya

Quote from: Strelok on October 22, 2016, 09:16:36 AM

I had played the game and this mod for hours without any problem, but then I suddenly started to notice heavy lagging when playing in 2x and 3x speed mode, despite having a pretty decent setup (overclocked I5-6600k, R9 390, 8GB).  I kept playing, telling myself it was going to end sooner or later.
But it didn't, and I noticed a very weird thing. A whole bunch of Wargs had been spawning over and over again on the edge of my map ! Pictures being better than words :
I tried to use the developer tool to clear them out, to no avail, they kept spawning in the dozens per second (the max number seems to be capped though, because I had been playing for hours with this bug and they still kept packed)
Even the total clearing tool didn't work ! The area was totally cleared out of any lifeform, but as soon as I unpaused the game, they kept reappearing !

I modified a value I found in Races_Animal_Vanilla.xml : I set <wildSpawn_spawnWild>, under <thingClass>Core_SK.PersonalShields.Animal.ShieldPawn</thingClass>, to false, but it hasn't changed anything.

If you could help me with this problem, I would be really grateful, because I lost all my previous autosaves before the problem, and this is definitely a gamebreaker :-(

Thank you

EDIT : if that is any help for locating the source of the issue, I just realized all of these Wargs belong to a (hostile) clan. They probably glitched sometime when they attacked my base

I had a similar problem a while back. Apparently it has to do with hospitality. There's a temporary fix for it where you have to go into your colony save file and delete the event. Depending on how long you let it go on, you may have a metric ton of text to delete. The best advice I can give you is to delete each instance of whatever that event is in a text editor and maybe delete some of the encapsulating lines as well and then you should be good. Just in case, though, you should try looking back through the forum to the posts surrounding my previous post on this thread. It probably contains some of the vital information you may need.

ScottS9999

Quote from: Zakhad on October 19, 2016, 01:04:05 AM
What era of technology are you guys encountering the new skynet event?
I'm playing a build from before the fix, so no big deal but it made me laugh anyway.  I had the skynet event, and no less than 7 terminators came to stomp me.  I had 4 colonists including 1 non-violent.  The three that could shoot were armed with good assault rifles and had high shooting skill.

With the terminator tanking, I actually managed to take out 4 of them.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Strelok on October 22, 2016, 09:16:36 AM

Thank you

at first you need to write version of pack.  Its old problem. Update to latest version from github.