[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Dudok22

I have refueling problem with latest github version. If I set my power plants to refuel at for example 25%, pawns will only bring enough fuel to keep it at 25%. after 1 fuel burns away they will only bring 1 fuel to get it back to 25%. My haulers do nothing else but haul fuel by 1 back and forth.

caesius

Quote from: Dudok22 on October 30, 2016, 08:18:10 AM
I have refueling problem with latest github version. If I set my power plants to refuel at for example 25%, pawns will only bring enough fuel to keep it at 25%. after 1 fuel burns away they will only bring 1 fuel to get it back to 25%. My haulers do nothing else but haul fuel by 1 back and forth.

im also have the trouble. is this intended?

+ how can i use mending table?

Gaiska

just a simple question -> how do i get seeds as fast as possible? what are the possibility to get seeds in general?

caesius

Quote from: Gaiska on October 30, 2016, 03:18:40 PM
just a simple question -> how do i get seeds as fast as possible? what are the possibility to get seeds in general?
use composter. you can make seeds from fruit, vegetables with the composter.

Zakhad

Quote from: Gaiska on October 30, 2016, 03:18:40 PM

Within the first year you typically get a visitor or a trader with seeds on them, whether or not you have the right research in order to use them on the other hand :P I haven't used the new composter for seeds I know the old powered one you were able to use it to extract seeds from the vegetable/fruit not sure if that's still in the game or not.

sidfu

seeds can be bought from traders and from the machine to process things into seeds thing like before(compostor turns items into compost dont get them wrong).

fyi here the current bugs for the refueling system( already posted on git)

1. fuel items dont use their burn time so charcoal with burn time of 1.3 should be 13 hours in a grill when filled but its not its 10 hours.
2. haulers will refuel with differnt items causeing the second item to not count to fuell and ccause them to keep hauling to fillit.

for the current issue on refuel system do these things to migrate the issues till fixed.

1. any item that uses less than a full days worth of fuel like grill make sure to make  a 1 block stockpile next to it so that fuel is close to save time
2. make sure that only 1 fuel type is checked. currently pawns will try to fill it with whatever fuel is closest. this causes the issue of constant refueling cause if they add a secon fuel type while first isnt finish the second dont count to fuel time.
3.as burn times are bugged currently  just use logs for fuel till he fixes the burn times. example a gril full of coal should be 30 hours burn time(coal is burn of 3) but instead counts as only 1. same with all fuel currently.
5. anything that can hold more than a days worth of fuel dont put to 100% put to a perceentage to give them a day of fuel then they wont get filled so often.

now all these are only if u using the updated git.

mamonjr1

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, but is the mod pack compatible with other mods? Can i install other Alpha 14 mods with this?

sidfu

Quote from: mamonjr1 on October 31, 2016, 01:07:32 AM
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, but is the mod pack compatible with other mods? Can i install other Alpha 14 mods with this?

u dont need to as this already has a tone of mods. play it before u add anything u see there already to much as is.

mamonjr1

Quote from: sidfu on October 31, 2016, 01:44:00 AM

u dont need to as this already has a tone of mods. play it before u add anything u see there already to much as is.

Thanks for replying, just wanted to check as i have mods from steam workshop. Disabled all my other mods for the time being.

sidfu

Quote from: mamonjr1 on October 31, 2016, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: sidfu on October 31, 2016, 01:44:00 AM

Thanks for replying, just wanted to check as i have mods from steam workshop. Disabled all my other mods for the time being.

just post which mods u want to use here. load order is very importaant for rimworld mods so even if u do use other mods if they notin right place or modify tthe same thing as other mods u ccan have all types of errors.

pethromuse

im sorry but i have a question, i want to add ED-LaserDrill mod on this modpack, by adding one line to the ModsConfig like this <li>ED-LaserDrill</li> and files and folders with it.
um do you think will there be any error? or is there any method that you can add extra mod safely?

caesius

any tips for fast, lag free game?

i just played 1 day but it is already lagging. normal map size...

i think one that deep mined ores might cause lag when they got piled too many (around 6000?) but maybe other causes?

or any other tips for fast game?

sidfu

Quote from: caesius on November 01, 2016, 06:30:43 AM

i think one that deep mined ores might cause lag when they got piled too many (around 6000?) but maybe other causes?

check your log either outside of game in the data folder or ingame with the dev console. lag in rimworld normaly comes from repeating errors.

@perthmouse   it should work but u realy dont need it. u dont have to manualy add it ingame if u useing this mod pack it has a mod that changes the mod window so u can adust where it is in load order ingame instead of outside.

caesius

Quote from: sidfu on November 01, 2016, 08:37:11 AM

check your log either outside of game in the data folder or ingame with the dev console. lag in rimworld normaly comes from repeating errors.

@perthmouse   it should work but u realy dont need it. u dont have to manualy add it ingame if u useing this mod pack it has a mod that changes the mod window so u can adust where it is in load order ingame instead of outside.

No repeating errors. i kn how to check the log. im just asking some other method to reduce lagging.

sidfu

Quote from: caesius on November 01, 2016, 09:12:24 AM
Quote from: sidfu on November 01, 2016, 08:37:11 AM

No repeating errors. i kn how to check the log. im just asking some other method to reduce lagging.
well there something happening thats not supppose to happen. rimeworld lag is normaly cause by 4 things. computer problems, repeating error and useing the largest map size( the lag is normaly only when time speed up), and pawn trying to do something they cant complete over and over like haul something thats conisered off the map.

if u have 6k items in 1 stack that in itself is a bug and could cause the lag issue. try useing the destory from dev con and destorying that stack.
u also might have the bug where a event is stuck. open your save in a text editor and see if u read anything that shouldnt be ther aka it shows a event happening but ingame u dont have that event. there also a stock bug that can cause creature to spawn off map and keep spawning. u could try to kill all animals to see if it fix.

u can post your save and output log here and we could check it for u also.