[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

caesius

Quote from: sidfu on November 01, 2016, 11:50:31 AM
Quote from: caesius on November 01, 2016, 09:12:24 AM
Quote from: sidfu on November 01, 2016, 08:37:11 AM
Quote from: caesius on November 01, 2016, 06:30:43 AM
any tips for fast, lag free game?

i just played 1 day but it is already lagging. normal map size...

i think one that deep mined ores might cause lag when they got piled too many (around 6000?) but maybe other causes?

or any other tips for fast game?

check your log either outside of game in the data folder or ingame with the dev console. lag in rimworld normaly comes from repeating errors.

@perthmouse   it should work but u realy dont need it. u dont have to manualy add it ingame if u useing this mod pack it has a mod that changes the mod window so u can adust where it is in load order ingame instead of outside.

No repeating errors. i kn how to check the log. im just asking some other method to reduce lagging.
well there something happening thats not supppose to happen. rimeworld lag is normaly cause by 4 things. computer problems, repeating error and useing the largest map size( the lag is normaly only when time speed up), and pawn trying to do something they cant complete over and over like haul something thats conisered off the map.

if u have 6k items in 1 stack that in itself is a bug and could cause the lag issue. try useing the destory from dev con and destorying that stack.
u also might have the bug where a event is stuck. open your save in a text editor and see if u read anything that shouldnt be ther aka it shows a event happening but ingame u dont have that event. there also a stock bug that can cause creature to spawn off map and keep spawning. u could try to kill all animals to see if it fix.

u can post your save and output log here and we could check it for u also.

thanks man. i will check my save file.

skyarkhangel

important Refuel system update on github.
- For now, runner response for time when need to refuel (max capacity / runner value)
- If current fuel disallowed in filter, its automatically drops from burner.
- Fix some bugs which led to red errors.

sidfu

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 01, 2016, 02:02:57 PM
- For now, runner response for time when need to refuel (max capacity / runner value)

ill give it a try now just exited game as was haveing to manualy refuel as they wouldnt sstop refueling all time lol.

update
much better now. they can still get stuck i refuel loop when they put inn differnt fuel thou. so still need to watch what fuel types u check.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: sidfu on November 01, 2016, 02:56:41 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 01, 2016, 02:02:57 PM

ill give it a try now just exited game as was haveing to manualy refuel as they wouldnt sstop refueling all time lol.

update
much better now. they can still get stuck i refuel loop when they put inn differnt fuel thou. so still need to watch what fuel types u check.

how to reproduce this? i don't understand bug report there and on github too.

Karsen99

Hey, i don't know if this problem has been brought up or not. It seems all events have kind have stopped... No trades, no raids, no diseases or anything... Im playing on classic cassandra on rough difficulty and I swear it has been around 15 days since anything has happened.

sidfu

Quote from: Karsen99 on November 02, 2016, 01:13:34 AM
Hey, i don't know if this problem has been brought up or not. It seems all events have kind have stopped... No trades, no raids, no diseases or anything... Im playing on classic cassandra on rough difficulty and I swear it has been around 15 days since anything has happened.

open your save in a text editor probaly a event got stuck fireing and its preventing other events.

@skry well refuel loops normaly happens when the orginal fuel say kindling u have none so it tries to fill with another type but the new code u added today kicks it out so nothing gets added to burn.u normaly only see it on campfire as they burn fuel fast and have advance jobs on and refeul higher than other haul jobs.

basicaly went like this
campfire 50% refuel with kindling---> gets to 50% no kindling around----> tries to fill with charcoal. charcoal kicked out as wrong fuel------> still no kindling----> refill with charcoal again---> rinse and repeat till kindling burns out and charcoal works.

as u see its a loop but not infinite like before u updated the system today.
its fine like it is for me as i micro manage a lot but for others they would rather have if they cant find the fuel type that is already burning then it ignore the refuel job till they can find the right fuel or its empty.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: sidfu on November 02, 2016, 02:01:39 AM
@skry well refuel loops normaly happens when the orginal fuel say kindling u have none so it tries to fill with another type but the new code u added today kicks it out so nothing gets added to burn.u normaly only see it on campfire as they burn fuel fast and have advance jobs on and refeul higher than other haul jobs.

basicaly went like this
campfire 50% refuel with kindling---> gets to 50% no kindling around----> tries to fill with charcoal. charcoal kicked out as wrong fuel------> still no kindling----> refill with charcoal again---> rinse and repeat till kindling burns out and charcoal works.

as u see its a loop but not infinite like before u updated the system today.
its fine like it is for me as i micro manage a lot but for others they would rather have if they cant find the fuel type that is already burning then it ignore the refuel job till they can find the right fuel or its empty.
ok.
I'll think what to do.

caesius

repairing also must be fixed. like refueling, pawns repair too often. it must be possible that players can set a point when pawns repair.
for example, if players set repair point 75% then until tables get 75% pawns dont repair.
and, why tables which pawns dont use deteriorate?

ScottS9999

Had my first encounter with furious animals yesterday.

I got attacked by 3 manhunting raptors.  I used to hit them a few times with a great bow.  They'd fall over, I'd get meat.  Yay.  Now, these guys ended up with 25-30 bullet holes each, and they refused to lie down until they literally bled out.  They managed to eat my colonists somewhere along the line, too.

I think furious makes them immune to pain.  I'm trying to decide if it is overpowered.  For smaller animals, it is no big deal, as they go down after a couple body shots.  For larger animals, I burned through a TON of ammo, they looked like swiss cheese, and I still lost the colony.  I mean, they ran around for a good 24 hours bleeding everywhere, and then collapsed and died from the blood loss.

Perhaps putting a time limit or damage threshold on "furious" would make sense?  At some point, you'd think the animal would decide to go elsewhere, rather than get the 28th, 29th, and 30th bullet wound.

Slinjo

Evening; (sorry for my bad english in advance)

I used to play this mod in and old version, before steam
I try to put the last one 0.14 but i have an issu
When i clic on "new colony" nothing happenned.

I try different solution, delete the game, two, three time the sequence for installing the game.
I try the two link for downloading the game. Some google research. Nothing look to work.
If someone had a solution. I

angrybold

Sweet, thanks for the refuel fix.
Is mending broken atm? I cannot add a mending bill right now and my pawns do not do anything, wheter or not i enable the options under items.
cheers

caesius

Quote from: angrybold on November 03, 2016, 09:58:30 PM
Is mending broken atm? I cannot add a mending bill right now and my pawns do not do anything, wheter or not i enable the options under items.
cheers
you have to make some repair kits first.

caesius

how the plasma generator works? the 'help' tab doesnt helpful at all with this problem.
the reactor looks do nothing and im pretty sure this is a problem and not intended.

-at A13, plasma generator was first charged with electricity and it gave out 1000w permanently.
but A14 helleffect 4.1, you cant charge the generator because the generator even cannot be linked with elec wires.

the mechanism has been changed? no. i think its a bug.
someone already asked this problem but no one cares about it.

angrybold

Quote from: caesius on November 03, 2016, 10:46:18 PM
Quote from: angrybold on November 03, 2016, 09:58:30 PM
cheers
you have to make some repair kits first.

aaaand thank you...reading the help section...well it helps

Shtuka