[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

caesius

wel...when my pawn hunts zombies... sometimes he has 'deep talk' with a zombie...what the...

Dudok22

I have this problem with latest github version:

DeLange threw exception in WorkGiver RefuelBurner: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingContainer.get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.CompFueled.get_RequireMoreFuel () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.WorkGiver_RefuelBurner.CanRefuel (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t, Boolean mustBeAutoRefuelable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.WorkGiver_RefuelBurner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work+<TryGiveJob>c__AnonStorey22A.<>m__121 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest+<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey440.<>m__7F8 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (IntVec3 center, IEnumerable searchSet, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (IntVec3 root, ThingRequest thingReq, PathEndMode peMode, TraverseParms traverseParams, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, IEnumerable`1 customGlobalSearchSet, Int32 searchRegionsMax, Boolean forceGlobalSearch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

sidfu

Quote from: Dudok22 on November 04, 2016, 12:16:25 PM

DeLange threw exception in WorkGiver RefuelBurner: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingContainer.get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.WorkGiver_RefuelBurner.CanRefuel (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t, Boolean mustBeAutoRefuelable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.WorkGiver_RefuelBurner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work+<TryGiveJob>c__AnonStorey22A.<>m__121 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest+<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey440.<>m__7F8 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (IntVec3 center, IEnumerable searchSet, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (IntVec3 root, ThingRequest thingReq, PathEndMode peMode, TraverseParms traverseParams, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, IEnumerable`1 customGlobalSearchSet, Int32 searchRegionsMax, Boolean forceGlobalSearch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

see if it does that on new game. sometimes when they update u need to start a new game.

malgrumm

question, what mod adds that darkness event? the one that has the "creatures" that give frostbite effect it is i think? just asking because it kinda stuffed me over in two ways, the first being some of my colonists dropped dead even though they WERE in a lit room and second i had a trade caravan drop dead because of it and subsequently got blamed for the deaths :-\

skyarkhangel

how to reproduce? Describe the situation.

Quote from: malgrumm on November 04, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
question, what mod adds that darkness event? the one that has the "creatures" that give frostbite effect it is i think? just asking because it kinda stuffed me over in two ways, the first being some of my colonists dropped dead even though they WERE in a lit room and second i had a trade caravan drop dead because of it and subsequently got blamed for the deaths :-\

you need to have lit room. its defend you from darkness.

CreepyD

I notice a problem in that my pets won't follow their drafted masters despite being trained to do so and bonded with their master.
Release does nothing either.

I also notice that the mod which I believe makes this possible doesn't show anything to select for each animal in the Animals tab.
In the Orders menu I see extra buttons like "Pet Follow Drafted", but they don't do anything selecting animals.

I'm on a very recent github version, maybe last week or so if that helps.

Dudok22

That error happens on my save from a week old github version, I just loaded it after updating to the new version and it repeats every few seconds (probably when pawns try to refuel powerplants). I havent tried the new game yet, so it might be just save incompatible.

sidfu

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 04, 2016, 01:56:00 PM

how to reproduce? Describe the situation.

it seems to happen when say they grab a less than max ammount of fuel for the refuel job and then look for more fuel.

firepit almost empty have them refuel they grab say a a stack of 2 logs thats close then when they look for more fuel the error will pop. in 2 hours of a old save it only poped up twicee so not sure what causes it just when it happens. i plan to start a new game today so ill post if i still see it.

StanTheMan

Hello guys. And also you skyarkhangel.

I love the mod pack. Can only play Rimworld with it instaled, but i routinely encounter weird bugs that i think destroy my game sooner or later.

After an in-game year or so incidents start having incredible problems firing, throwing red exceptions. When this starts happening i can easily reproduce this bug via the debug menu -> Execute incident. This is the error log i get:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_MakeMapCondition.UsableNowSub () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.UsableNow (Boolean queueing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle+<GenerateQueuedThreatBig>c__AnonStorey257.<>m__1D4 (RimWorld.IncidentDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.IncidentDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[IncidentDef] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.IncidentDef& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle.GenerateQueuedThreatBig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle+<NewIncidentSet>c__Iterator95.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp.StorytellerCompTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have no other mods installed and the version i use is 0.14.1249 with halted updates.
Maybe somebody here can solve this mistery.
Thanks.

malgrumm

[/quote]

you seemed to have misunderstood my question, i asked what mod adds it and further more my colonists WERE, i say again WERE in a brightly lit room with four ground lamps with several batteries feeding them and yet some of them still dropped dead from frostbite damage. i can figure out why i took the relations hit, the caravan died in my area so i got blamed but that still doesn't answer why some of my colonists died from frostbite damage from the darkspawn when there were NONE in the lit room!

kasper747

I am getting this error when my pawn try to throw an EMP grenade. Does someone else has this problem?
As a result the grenade is not being thrown. But I can throw any other things.
Thanks for any advise.

Exception ticking Keuneke: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_LaunchProjectileCR.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCR.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCROneUse.TryCastShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Verb.TryCastNextBurstShot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Verb.VerbTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_VerbTracker.VerbsTick (Verse.VerbTracker _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker.EquipmentTrackerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

kasper747

Quote from: malgrumm on November 05, 2016, 03:51:11 AM

you seemed to have misunderstood my question, i asked what mod adds it and further more my colonists WERE, i say again WERE in a brightly lit room with four ground lamps with several batteries feeding them and yet some of them still dropped dead from frostbite damage. i can figure out why i took the relations hit, the caravan died in my area so i got blamed but that still doesn't answer why some of my colonists died from frostbite damage from the darkspawn when there were NONE in the lit room!
[/quote]

Hej, you need to have a bit bigger room. This thing can still go a bit into the light. So you need to have a bigger room, so that they can not reach to your colonists. Or put them in the corner far from doors. Works for me ;) An annoying event, but now you have a reason to light up the area. Also you can kill this dark things and eat :D

sidfu

Quote from: kasper747 on November 05, 2016, 05:10:06 AM
Quote from: malgrumm on November 05, 2016, 03:51:11 AM

Hej, you need to have a bit bigger room. This thing can still go a bit into the light. So you need to have a bigger room, so that they can not reach to your colonists. Or put them in the corner far from doors. Works for me ;) An annoying event, but now you have a reason to light up the area. Also you can kill this dark things and eat :D
[/quote]

its the darkness event its in the Core_SK\Defs\IncidentDefs\Incidents_SK_Events

caesius

tin pot looks weird. and apparel storage has broken image bug.

when the pot is full, its color is brown. but when it is opened (not full), color is tin color (white-gray)
magical color shifting pot yeah~

apparel storage (apparel cupboard) got broken image when it is full with apparels.

+ how can i make 81mm mortar? what tech is required?

Shtuka

Dear Skyarkhangel, is it possible to use your mod pack for the A15?