[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Petitpain on November 10, 2016, 04:15:50 AM
Minimum requirement for make something, it's really annoying for me. My last team, i can't cook meat because we need 2 on skill cooking and I can't crafting because we need 2 for use sawmill. I just lost my time, we can't launch a new game without look stat on first colon  :(

Have a question, what is the best way to have steel alloy? Quarry+Furnace+Electric Furnace?

excuse me but did u come to the wrong class this is for grown ups that dont want everything handed to us on a platter in easy mode. we acutaly try to play a hard game.

sorryi couldnt resist putting sarcasim there . its almost like he read the name more of i play the game for u mod instead of hardcore modpack

as for git anyone ccan signup and post on issues

Petitpain

Sorry, i played without change character when i start a new colony because i love random and i want to play an hard game, "sorryi couldnt resist putting sarcasim there"  8)

I just want to said, if you can't use sawmill or use grill with your three colon, you can just restart a colony, that's annoying if you began with the mod.

Quote from: sidfu on November 10, 2016, 11:42:58 AM
as for git anyone ccan signup and post on issues

Ty for that.

caesius

milenium couch has wrong image.

is there any plans for bug fixing for A14 version?
or just straight to A15 updating?

sidfu

Quote from: caesius on November 10, 2016, 02:37:14 PM
milenium couch has wrong image.

is there any plans for bug fixing for A14 version?
or just straight to A15 updating?

he is constantly fixing bugs. at same time he updadtes stuff for a15. like i said post bugs on the git so he ccan fix them.

ScottS9999

Any reason why every raid would be insectoid?  I'm not convinced it's a bug (LOL!), but it's pretty weird.

Zakhad

Quote from: ScottS9999 on November 10, 2016, 09:58:20 PM
Any reason why every raid would be insectoid?  I'm not convinced it's a bug (LOL!), but it's pretty weird.

Are you friendly with almost every other faction? That tends to happen if you keep getting good will, and then only get raids consisting of insectoid/Mech/Skynet events and that 1 faction that's hostile to everyone.

How many in a row are we talking about here, 5? 10? 20? 50?

Petitpain

Quote from: Zakhad on November 11, 2016, 01:02:23 AM
Quote from: ScottS9999 on November 10, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Are you friendly with almost every other faction? That tends to happen if you keep getting good will, and then only get raids consisting of insectoid/Mech/Skynet events and that 1 faction that's hostile to everyone.

Same for me, only Zombis/insects raids during 90 days.

HurricaneHandy

Everytime I load my saved game my terminator's stats are reset to base -- I'm pretty sure this is a bug.  Anyone else having the same problem?

ScottS9999

Quote from: Zakhad on November 11, 2016, 01:02:23 AM

It was early game, so I definitely was not friendly to everyone.  First game, it was 4 out of 5 raids.  Second game it was 5 out of 5.

CreepyD

Was funny yesterday I had a drop pod crash - it was a covert T-1000.
So I captured him, healed him up and released him.
A short while later the alert went off for him turning, but he'd already left the map, awesome :D

Regarding those insect raids, is it only me or do they not get more difficult?
It's always 2 Antis and 2 Gnawlers which right now only need 2 of my 9 people to deal with very easily.

HurricaneHandy

I stopped playing zombies because the mod hijacks the game.  After the never-ending global event, every single human raid was converted into a slow moving blob of undead wanders.  I'd like to see the event actually end.  Fighting just zombies is boring.

ScottS9999

Quote from: CreepyD on November 11, 2016, 08:31:40 AM
Regarding those insect raids, is it only me or do they not get more difficult?
It's always 2 Antis and 2 Gnawlers which right now only need 2 of my 9 people to deal with very easily.
Are you talking plunderer events?  Or raids?

As far as I know, plunderer events are always 2 antis and 2 gnawler.

Insectoid raids definitely get more difficult.  In that one where I had nothing but 5 insectoid raids, I stupidly lost the fort to the 5th one because I was rushing mine extactors instead of building defenses.  And because I never got a real raid, so I never got any guns beyond the starting Lee and Colt.

Petitpain

Quote from: HurricaneHandy on November 11, 2016, 09:27:29 AM
I stopped playing zombies because the mod hijacks the game.  After the never-ending global event, every single human raid was converted into a slow moving blob of undead wanders.  I'd like to see the event actually end.  Fighting just zombies is boring.

This event can't have an end? really?

Do you have tips for killing zombies? Shoot and Run with bows are really boring.

CreepyD

Ah Plunderers it was.  I seem to have that quite a lot.

skyarkhangel

Guys, soon i made latest update on github, then start to update for a15.
Combat Realism updated. Already available for vanilla.