[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

caesius

Quote from: The13thRonin on November 15, 2016, 08:21:22 AM
How the heck do you acquire seeds if you don't prepare carefully?

Also is there a way to make sure trade caravans visit me more frequently? What can I do in-game?

you can get seeds from composter machine. but need crops of the seed you want to get.
ex) if you want to get weed seed, you need weed.

for more frequent merchants, build subspace burst transponder (need high tech research).

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Zakhad

Also is there a way to make sure trade caravans visit me more frequently? What can I do in-game?

traders/visitors/composter as mentioned already, but also cargopods drop are a very good source of a single seed type (The cargo pod drop event got a huge overhaul, its avliable on the github for experimental versions) you tend to get around 100-200 seeds (Random type) in a single cargo pod drop, once or twice a year more or less, among other stuff. But I honestly think there should be wild potato plants on the map that you can harvest for a small chance of a seed so then you have some early game farming O.o, otherwise JERKY JERKY JERKY lol so lewd

sidfu

Quote from: Zakhad on November 15, 2016, 07:29:10 PM

traders/visitors/composter as mentioned already, but also cargopods drop are a very good source of a single seed type (The cargo pod drop event got a huge overhaul, its avliable on the github for experimental versions) you tend to get around 100-200 seeds (Random type) in a single cargo pod drop, once or twice a year more or less, among other stuff. But I honestly think there should be wild potato plants on the map that you can harvest for a small chance of a seed so then you have some early game farming O.o, otherwise JERKY JERKY JERKY lol so lewd

for me its jerky for storeing and roasted for normal eating. that 5 point boost raosted gives comes inhandy

caesius

Quote from: cloud3282 on November 14, 2016, 01:48:14 PM
Theres a doubt about this MOD:

1- How Gardener Bot and Cooking Bot supose to work? Cause the dont haverst or cook anything.

Thanks.

those bots are bugged in current version and already reported. he didnt mentioned/revisions about these bugs not yet
but i think sky is now busy with updating works to A15 so we can meet bug free version in future A15. MAYBE?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: caesius on November 16, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

1- How Gardener Bot and Cooking Bot supose to work? Cause the dont haverst or cook anything.

Thanks.

those bots are bugged in current version and already reported. he didnt mentioned/revisions about these bugs not yet
but i think sky is now busy with updating works to A15 so we can meet bug free version in future A15. MAYBE?

this robots works later or not? they are added by another players. I never use this Robots. maybe remove them?

caesius

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 16, 2016, 01:48:43 AM
Quote from: caesius on November 16, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

Thanks.

this robots works later or not? they are added by another players. I never use this Robots. maybe remove them?

those robots do nothing just wandering.
i posted issue about this few days ago.
https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues/445

it would be nice not to remove this mod. its cool mod.

Zakhad

Anyone know when the last time the modsconfig was updated?

bowmore

Maybe a stupid question, but why colonists aren't doing researches? Research menu says "in progress", colonists assigned for the job but they just don't do it.
I'm in the very beginning.

Somehow they've started.
How do i plant potatoes?

Havocprime

Quote from: bowmore on November 16, 2016, 10:35:41 AM
How do i plant potatoes?

Make sure you designate a growing zone, have a colonist set to 'grow' as a high or top priority, and make sure that you have potato seeds in one of  your stockpiles. Also make sure that if you build your growing zone in an enclosed space, it does not have a roof over it otherwise the plants will not receive sunlight, and will not grow.

sidfu

found a major issue with campfires. so those on here that use it dont put campfires outside even if u put a roof over them aka a overhang. it will cause alll campfires on map to stop heating rooms till u decon the one under the overhang. the log doesnt produce a error so u wont notice till its cold or like me when a prisoner loses a leg to frostbite.

The13thRonin

Is there a latest GitHub version for English speakers?

I'm stuck with the last stable version.

sidfu

Quote from: The13thRonin on November 17, 2016, 02:05:38 AM

the git is always the newest updated one. on the main git page hit the clone or download and chose download zip thats the most updated one.

The13thRonin

Quote from: sidfu on November 17, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

Yeah but it's in Russian?

the git is always the newest updated one. on the main git page hit the clone or download and chose download zip thats the most updated one.

sidfu

Quote from: The13thRonin on November 17, 2016, 05:33:03 AM
Quote from: sidfu on November 17, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

Yeah but it's in Russian?

install the mods folder u probaly installing the wrong folder inside it.

in the rar install the mods folder. the hi res textures is for better flooring. all the other folders are not needed.

Zakhad

The modpack is in English by default on the github. There are a couple of people among skyarkhangel, ReyFalkor & Ivanzyfer who primarily work on the translation to Russian, you might have seen a lot of Russian commits thinking the github is in Russian :P

Here is just a example from a random commit

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]