[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Yes, for default English language + we support Russian language. We have some of people who works only with translation. if someone wants to deal with translation into other languages. You are welcome.

caesius

would you fix the plasma generator problem????

you replied some reported issues except that problem...so i wonder that there is any plans for fixing that problem soon.

The13thRonin

Is there an easy way to kill zombies when they're downed but about to get back up again?

I hate wasting bullets downing them several times in a row.

sidfu

Quote from: The13thRonin on November 17, 2016, 03:15:48 PM
Is there an easy way to kill zombies when they're downed but about to get back up again?

ive never did zombies but u sure u cant burn them? for example hit them with a moltove. unless it changed anything that burns to death comptely disappears or turns to ash forgot which one

The13thRonin

Quote from: sidfu on November 17, 2016, 07:48:07 PM
Quote from: The13thRonin on November 17, 2016, 03:15:48 PM

Can I make Molotovs in the Tribal stage?
ive never did zombies but u sure u cant burn them? for example hit them with a moltove. unless it changed anything that burns to death comptely disappears or turns to ash forgot which one

bowmore

Emm can something be done about guests drinking my alcohol and eating my food without permission?

Gaiska

Hello,

I have some Questions about Hardcore Mod Pack A14.

1) how can i research the stove for cooking? (i only have a simple grill)
2) I cant fuel the forge (i have kindlings and other stuff to fuel it but they dont do it - error -> no materials) Do i need a hopper? And if yes, what do i have to research for build a hopper?)

bowmore

@Gaiska,
"no materials" means you don't have materials for crafting, not for fueling

sidfu

@bowmore no nothing can be did they are your guest that has traveled long distance to visit u. fyi if they die on your map u get -30 faction with that group so treat them well. and fyi again if they leave feeling good not only do u get free faction boost but they can leave a random gift.

@gaiska  stove is the first 1k research. since u didnt know that dont rush to get stove. u are new to HK so dont push for far off things or u die nice and quick. for fuel system check what fuels it takes. everything dont take all fuel types. i mean come on when u compte building something that needs fuel u get a nice lound sound and a visual prompt telling u to adjust the fuel types or they all start enanled?

bowmore

@sidfu,
It was only -5 last couple of times i've seen it.
Damn they give a -5 even if it wasn't me who killed them.
Yesterday there was some viking dude who died while drinking and i still got a -5rep :(

sidfu

Quote from: bowmore on November 18, 2016, 03:30:38 PM
@sidfu,
It was only -5 last couple of times i've seen it.
Damn they give a -5 even if it wasn't me who killed them.
Yesterday there was some viking dude who died while drinking and i still got a -5rep :(

im probaly getting the recruitment one missed up with it. but its worth entertaining them. ive had them leave guns,drugs ammo and one guy left some radioactuve fuel right in center of my bedroom :P

skyarkhangel

Quote from: caesius on November 17, 2016, 11:35:02 AM
would you fix the plasma generator problem????

you replied some reported issues except that problem...so i wonder that there is any plans for fixing that problem soon.

yes. soon fixed.

Mechanos

Heya, I think I need some help.  Just today I decided to give HardcoreSK another shot.  But I cannot get a world to generate no matter what I try.

Last time I played was A13.  So I did a complete uninstall of Rimworld, manually deleted the folder, then reinstalled with alpha14 selected in Steam.  I then installed Hardcore SK off of the Nexus.  First 4.0, then the 4.1 update.  Followed the usual install instructions - copied ModsConfig.xml to the rimworld folder in app data\local low, the copied the rest of the folders into RimWorld\Mods.  Loaded up the game, enabled Darkness, restarted, tried to create a new game..  and nothing.  I tried different storytellers, tried different scenarios, tried disabling the Darkness mod, but nothing helps.  After a select a scenario, story teller, then world gen seed, I click the generate button and it changes to a small window that says generating world with animated dots.  After 10 seconds it goes back to the world seed window and nothing happens.  No visible error messages and no crashing.

What did I do wrong?

Edit:  Ok I lied, I kept the debug log window open and it did give an error.
Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.EnsureNonNullFaction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

sidfu

Quote from: Mechanos on November 18, 2016, 09:07:02 PM
Heya, I think I need some help.  Just today I decided to give HardcoreSK another shot.  But I cannot get a world to generate no matter what I try.

Last time I played was A13.  So I did a complete uninstall of Rimworld, manually deleted the folder, then reinstalled with alpha14 selected in Steam.  I then installed Hardcore SK off of the Nexus.  First 4.0, then the 4.1 update.  Followed the usual install instructions - copied ModsConfig.xml to the rimworld folder in app data\local low, the copied the rest of the folders into RimWorld\Mods.  Loaded up the game, enabled Darkness, restarted, tried to create a new game..  and nothing.  I tried different storytellers, tried different scenarios, tried disabling the Darkness mod, but nothing helps.  After a select a scenario, story teller, then world gen seed, I click the generate button and it changes to a small window that says generating world with animated dots.  After 10 seconds it goes back to the world seed window and nothing happens.  No visible error messages and no crashing.

What did I do wrong?

firsts enable the console and restart game and see what errors u getting.
if there are errors then to to git and gete the most updadted one which as of this was 2 hours ago.

Mechanos

Quote from: sidfu on November 18, 2016, 09:56:42 PM
firsts enable the console and restart game and see what errors u getting.
if there are errors then to to git and gete the most updadted one which as of this was 2 hours ago.
Lol you ninja'ed me while I was editing my post to include the error I was getting.  Aight.  I'll go get github version and test it.

Edit:  Yeah, tried github version.  That made things way worse.  Background images won't even load and there's just a constant spam of errors.  In 20-30 seconds, I was up to 3000 errors and climbing.  Disabling all mods except core in ModsConfig.xml returns the game to normal (was checking to make sure it wasn't my actual game broken and that a mod was doing it).

Seems like I do remember the download going really slow, then suddenly finishing outta nowhere.  Could be my zip is corrupted due to a github server error, although you'd think 7zip would complain.  I think I'll SVN a copy instead and try one last time, just to rule it out.