[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Zakhad

Why do "Normal" prisoners randomly turn into abominations? Why does this happen, and why can't I prevent it?

I'm not talking about the drop pod event, that makes sense and I can understand why that happens but this is not the case.

I just had a colonist I imprisoned for throwing a tantrum 2 minutes later I get the "something strange event" on the very same colonist whom I've had for years and now randomly turns into an abomination what is this? 

Is there an entry or something I can change/remove in the save file?

Edit: The only finding I've had was when comparing the Def of a normal colonist to the victim I noticed that the <kindDef>GrenadierDestructive</kindDef> instead of <kindDef>Tribesperson</kindDef> Changing that seemed to have fixed it.

I dislike the event because It doesn't make sense, It's not like the said person injected themselfs with the G virus or something :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr1hmWIWaw - now that'd make sense lol!

Fluffe

Quote from: Zakhad on November 26, 2016, 06:18:49 AM
Why do "Normal" prisoners randomly turn into abominations? Why does this happen, and why can't I prevent it?

I'm not talking about the drop pod event, that makes sense and I can understand why that happens but this is not the case.

I just had a colonist I imprisoned for throwing a tantrum 2 minutes later I get the "something strange event" on the very same colonist whom I've had for years and now randomly turns into an abomination what is this? 

Is there an entry or something I can change/remove in the save file?

Edit: The only finding I've had was when comparing the Def of a normal colonist to the victim I noticed that the <kindDef>GrenadierDestructive</kindDef> instead of <kindDef>Tribesperson</kindDef> Changing that seemed to have fixed it.

I dislike the event because It doesn't make sense, It's not like the said person injected themselfs with the G virus or something :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr1hmWIWaw - now that'd make sense lol!

Well the abominations it seems are based on the thing which in the movie even if a tiny cell of the thing gets into a persons body it will within hours transform them into a thing. (I know this doesn't really explain anything just wanted to add some lore :p also be glad they are not 100% like the thing only thing that can kill the thing in the movie is fire or explosions lol)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: bowmore on November 25, 2016, 05:51:14 PM
@skyarkhangel,
Is this how it supposed to look like?
If so it didn't work :(

you something doing wrong. I am already fix two saves. Upload your save, i can help. Or try again. If error with explosion tick, in savegame: http://image.prntscr.com/image/2950d058cd3d41f1b15eeffa67828747.png
this is savegame with explosion bug.

Then, i delete all explosions. http://image.prntscr.com/image/402dca105fc44f369911fb0ce10fc8b7.png
Re-load game. Work fine.
ps. I got closer to solving this error. For 95% bug found. Soon fix.

Shotinthedark

Tried searching the forums, but it seems the Mineral Scanner was disabled from the build menu. I saw the building category was commented out. Is there a way to have it re-enabled?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Shotinthedark on November 26, 2016, 07:03:04 PM
Tried searching the forums, but it seems the Mineral Scanner was disabled from the build menu. I saw the building category was commented out. Is there a way to have it re-enabled?

mineral scanner not updated to a14 yet. I have own version that strongly differs from original.

caesius

the plasma generator still give out small heats. (checked in latest version)
in old version, temp rise up to around 1200C? 1500C? in 1x1 small room beside the generator (definitly over 1000 - in A13)
now, it goes up just under 200C = similar to other generator like coal generator
(other small difference is that, it only give out heat when it is fully charged. but when it is charging, it absorbs heat inversely. in old version, temp went up when it was changing)

Sky, if it is not intended, would you look into this problem? thanks.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: caesius on November 26, 2016, 10:13:49 PM
the plasma generator still give out small heats. (checked in latest version)
in old version, temp rise up to around 1200C? 1500C? in 1x1 small room beside the generator (definitly over 1000 - in A13)
now, it goes up just under 200C = similar to other generator like coal generator
(other small difference is that, it only give out heat when it is fully charged. but when it is charging, it absorbs heat inversely. in old version, temp went up when it was changing)

Sky, if it is not intended, would you look into this problem? thanks.

i suppose it was bugged in old version. Now works fine. plasma gen takes up little space and could produce a good amount of electricity almost out of nowhere. Soon tesla plant would be reworked.

bowmore

caesius

im not urging but just wondering that, "when A15 SK pack comes out?"

just asking. anyone who plays this modpack also would have curiosity about the day, i think.

bowmore

sidfu

Quote from: caesius on November 28, 2016, 06:05:26 AM
im not urging but just wondering that, "when A15 SK pack comes out?"

just asking. anyone who plays this modpack also would have curiosity about the day, i think.

till CCL goes a15 u wont see it

CreepyD

Cool we can see the shot stats from combat realism again in the latest version :)

ScottS9999

Quote from: CreepyD on December 02, 2016, 08:30:24 AM
Cool we can see the shot stats from combat realism again in the latest version :)
Is there a guide anywhere on how to interpret these stats?

Dudok22

ohh new version! I am looking forward to start a new colony after I finish the current one. I would do it right away but current one is my longest lasting Hardcore SK colony.