[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Petitpain on December 05, 2016, 04:15:23 AM
Quote4. early game dont usse bow and arrow use a harpoon to hunt.

You can't make harpoon in early game, that's why you need to use bow and arrow  :o

if u useing prepare carefuly or u make your own senario u can.

Petitpain

If you started like that, you can also gave advice to start hunt with power amor and plasma gun on early game.  ::)

caesius

the author of tiny table mod - J.Pinkman is now AlcoholV.

it would be good to change the author's name.

sidfu

Quote from: Petitpain on December 05, 2016, 05:48:18 AM
If you started like that, you can also gave advice to start hunt with power amor and plasma gun on early game.  ::)

wrong the custom senario and prepare carefuly  is to let u set up your own game. for example i start tribal and instead of 5 i start with 3. a mother father and daughter that where kicked out of their village cause they refused to sacrafice their child for the relgion. another is a 1 player tribal start where he was banished for sleeping with the village cheifs daughter.

in my games i start with 1 harpoon, 1 animal and some seeds.

how u start and if u want to cheat is your choice.

if u want to get sceintific harppon/spear weapons came long before bows and arrows.

just cause someone uses prepare carefuly or makes their own senarios doesnt mean they cheat.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: caesius on December 05, 2016, 10:41:24 AM
the author of tiny table mod - J.Pinkman is now AlcoholV.

it would be good to change the author's name.

Thanks, changed :)

canadus

hi everyone,,

i have a small problem,,, i cannot build batteries... eventhough i "belive" i have researched everything i need,,i can build wires, switch conventional power,, but no battery ?

any tips ?
cheers
Canadus

mcal9909

This confused me for a bit too, cant remember off the top of my head but there is some tech called advanced electronics or micro electronics.. you need this before you can make batteries.. Its just after glass making on the tech tree.

canadus

hi thanks for your reply

i have
glassmaking, power, electricity, machiening....hmm dont know what it should be... ??

advanced machiening ???

Quote from: mcal9909 on December 06, 2016, 05:14:45 AM
This confused me for a bit too, cant remember off the top of my head but there is some tech called advanced electronics or micro electronics.. you need this before you can make batteries.. Its just after glass making on the tech tree.

CreepyD

If you go into Help, and then search for Battery it will tell you the research you need  - same for anything.
It's advanced electronics you need.

canadus

hi there,,

thank you.. didnt know the help button was that "helpfull"

hmm when i select battery it say i need "power and Electronics basics"  not advanced ??,, then again,, i nedded electronics basics so trying to research that.

thanks alot for the help :)

Quote from: CreepyD on December 06, 2016, 08:27:30 AM
If you go into Help, and then search for Battery it will tell you the research you need  - same for anything.
It's advanced electronics you need.

caesius

is there any way to get old github version? - git version 192c8f13f61104b9aec071a68a4a75fe23b5920a - balancing works
or way for saving old save file? i tried to modify my save file to make it can be loaded in latest version but 1 error keeps it from loading....

im using git version - db1b9d099736367660644d7426239d799191941e
and the error is
"Map compressor decompression error: No thingDef with short hash 8319. Adding as null to dictionary."

sidfu

Quote from: caesius on December 06, 2016, 02:29:40 PM
is there any way to get old github version? - git version 192c8f13f61104b9aec071a68a4a75fe23b5920a - balancing works
or way for saving old save file? i tried to modify my save file to make it can be loaded in latest version but 1 error keeps it from loading....

im using git version - db1b9d099736367660644d7426239d799191941e
and the error is
"Map compressor decompression error: No thingDef with short hash 8319. Adding as null to dictionary."

thats because he changed the world gen. there isnt a way to get it to work on new one short of being able to delte the  data thats missing.

if u gonna use the git always wait to delte the old pack till u tested the new one dont require new world.

Entropy147

I can't seem to make repair kits in the github (most recent) version, is this intentional? I think I have all of the necessary research. The option to make repair kits isn't showing up in the mending workbenches bill tab.

Edit: Found the issue (I think) whenever I load up the world and first open the the bills tab a red issue appears on the debug console.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Sentry on December 06, 2016, 06:47:06 PM
I can't seem to make repair kits in the github (most recent) version, is this intentional? I think I have all of the necessary research. The option to make repair kits isn't showing up in the mending workbenches bill tab.

Edit: Found the issue (I think) whenever I load up the world and first open the the bills tab a red issue appears on the debug console.

Yep thanks.

Entropy147

I did an update, everything works fine, thanks for the fix!