[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Binarydream

Will this modpack work for the stable version of Rimworld A16? I tried using this modpack yesterday and it was saying mods incompatible and was messing with the main menu's tutorial button, replacing "Tutorial" with "LearnHowToPlay."

Rhyssia

Quote from: Binarydream on January 01, 2017, 09:46:18 AM
Will this modpack work for the stable version of Rimworld A16? I tried using this modpack yesterday and it was saying mods incompatible and was messing with the main menu's tutorial button, replacing "Tutorial" with "LearnHowToPlay."

If you install the pack following the instructions, the install should work smoothly. Step 2 is rather important in order to get it to load properly. (Also disable Psychology)

On another note, updating Psychology Mod from it's post seems to fix the anxiety issue but throws another, seemingly harmless error.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Adenia

I received the Journey Destination event, went to world view, and got to see the global world temperature! No, not really, but the temperature gauge bar projected itself globally, which I found as some interesting environmental political commentary, methinks it's a graphical glitch. https://s27.postimg.org/9ua1ske6r/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level.jpg

sidfu

a modulator moved the thread to outdated which is wrong.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Adenia on January 01, 2017, 11:17:41 AM
I received the Journey Destination event, went to world view, and got to see the global world temperature! No, not really, but the temperature gauge bar projected itself globally, which I found as some interesting environmental political commentary, methinks it's a graphical glitch. https://s27.postimg.org/9ua1ske6r/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level.jpg

Looks like Moody overlay issue, when box is minimized issue is resolved.

LoliScout

After reinstalling both Rimworld and the modpack several times, I still get this same error when trying to start a colony. http://pastebin.com/nnUjTW6z

For future reference, should I just attach the log or is the pastebin easier for you?

sidfu

Quote from: LoliScout on January 01, 2017, 12:30:49 PM
After reinstalling both Rimworld and the modpack several times, I still get this same error when trying to start a colony. http://pastebin.com/nnUjTW6z

For future reference, should I just attach the log or is the pastebin easier for you?

1.comptely reinstall game
2. run game once and and open the save location then  create world then exit.
3. now install mod pack and make sure to overwrite everything.
4. now take the modconfig.cfg and put it in the correct folder located in the config folder where saves are.

the error u getting is normaly due to 2 things. 1 not installing right and 2 installing over old game.

LoliScout

Tropical rain forests aren't in the BiomeDefs, which is the cause of my first crash.
Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.Events.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemyFix.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.ScenPart_StartwithAsssault.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Scenario.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateMap (IntVec3 mapSize, Int32 tile, RimWorld.Planet.MapParent parent, System.Action`1 extraInitBeforeContentGen, Verse.MapGeneratorDef mapGenerator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.InitNewGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__737 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Now the Orassan start is causing an error upon loading.
Edit: Something was entered twice in it's def. Jumped to a conclusion much to fast.
http://pastebin.com/Sy3t76nF Marshy Terrain is set twice, not sure if that's intended.

Rhyssia

Quote from: LoliScout on January 01, 2017, 01:28:23 PM
Tropical rain forests aren't in the BiomeDefs, which is the cause of my first crash.
Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.Events.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemyFix.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.ScenPart_StartwithAsssault.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Scenario.PostMapGenerate (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateMap (IntVec3 mapSize, Int32 tile, RimWorld.Planet.MapParent parent, System.Action`1 extraInitBeforeContentGen, Verse.MapGeneratorDef mapGenerator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.InitNewGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__737 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Now the Orassan start is causing an error upon loading.
Edit: Something was entered twice in it's def. Jumped to a conclusion much to fast.
http://pastebin.com/Sy3t76nF Marshy Terrain is set twice, not sure if that's intended.

From my understanding a "null" is being passed through the assembly code. The double entry just means the second one will be active if I understand correctly.

Maroxad

Is it just me, or are the poisoned arrows a bit too strong right now?

I used them to finish of a pack of 3 raptors in just a few seconds with one guy using a composite bow. I am glad that tribals will actually be a potential threat in the late and midgame now, rather than just food for your compost bins. But at the same time, any large creatures were just completely trivialized. Making the early game a lot easier.

I have been using it no problem. Psychology is most likely the issue.

sidfu

Quote from: Maroxad on January 01, 2017, 02:28:43 PM
Is it just me, or are the poisoned arrows a bit too strong right now?

I used them to finish of a pack of 3 raptors in just a few seconds with one guy using a composite bow. I am glad that tribals will actually be a potential threat in the late and midgame now, rather than just food for your compost bins. But at the same time, any large creatures were just completely trivialized. Making the early game a lot easier.

I have been using it no problem. Psychology is most likely the issue.

nah its not op causse once seeds are put back in u wont be able to produce so much ammo for them.

Schio

Muffalos are not adding to the carryweight of my caravan.

Zakhad

I would like to request that Map Reroll be added to the modpack as it's much quicker than regenerating an entire world and finding a new location on the map, and its fair in that you lose resources each time you reroll so you're sacrificing ores on the map for a better start location.

LoliScout

Can confirm that tropical rainforests are busted. Loading it with the unstable branch gave a more indepth error log. http://pastebin.com/VyGqVExC
A person said that it's being caused by a duplicate of a plant called "Weed", though I can't confirm that.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 03:28:24 PM
I would like to request that Map Reroll be added to the modpack as it's much quicker than regenerating an entire world and finding a new location on the map, and its fair in that you lose resources each time you reroll so you're sacrificing ores on the map for a better start location.

I totally added it to my list. I won't lie. (I also changed fences to be impassable because I got sick of things eating through my farms.)

Quote from: LoliScout on January 01, 2017, 03:51:43 PM
Can confirm that tropical rainforests are busted. Loading it with the unstable branch gave a more indepth error log. http://pastebin.com/VyGqVExC
A person said that it's being caused by a duplicate of a plant called "Weed", though I can't confirm that.

I don't....think that's the case, I checked Core_SK files with non Dev A16 and it all looks very similar.