[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Zakhad

Quote from: Schio on January 01, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
Muffalos are not adding to the carryweight of my caravan.

Muffalos or buffalos because 1 is a modded creature the other is vanilia I'm assuming it was the buffalos the brown one?

Rhyssia

Also is anyone getting texture errors from animals in trade Caravans? Seen something about a multi issue with PackMuffalo but forgot to save the log.

When I buy them from the trader they magically get their texture back.

-edit-
Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

Muffalos or buffalos because 1 is a modded creature the other is vanilia I'm assuming it was the buffalos the brown one?

Also noticed that the Core_SK's Muffalo does not have pack animal tag set. (Not sure if relevant, still poking around.)

-edit- This error!
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Schio

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 01, 2017, 04:49:08 PM
Also is anyone getting texture errors from animals in trade Caravans? Seen something about a multi issue with PackMuffalo but forgot to save the log.

-edit-
Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

Also noticed that the Core_SK's Muffalo does not have pack animal tag set. (Not sure if relevant, still poking around.)

Thanks. Adding the pack animal tag to the Muffalo in Core_SK fixed the issue.

thamathar

Hi, I have one simple question, how do we get Hay ?!?! (last version of the mod for 16)

Zakhad

Quote from: thamathar on January 01, 2017, 06:25:21 PM
Hi, I have one simple question, how do we get Hay ?!?! (last version of the mod for 16)

harvest grass, just click harvest on an area and you should find some grass nodes to be harvested

Anyone else getting pawns repeatedly eating meals as a joy activity rather than a food one? I had a pawn just ate 8 roasted meats because his joy was low :/ (No he wasn't on a food binge or any mental break) Not sure if its a modded problem or a vanilla issue

sidfu

Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
Quote from: thamathar on January 01, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

harvest grass, just click harvest on an area and you should find some grass nodes to be harvested

Anyone else getting pawns repeatedly eating meals as a joy activity rather than a food one? I had a pawn just ate 8 roasted meats because his joy was low :/ (No he wasn't on a food binge or any mental break) Not sure if its a modded problem or a vanilla issue

is probaly thinking of them as drugs. try setting the drugs to once per day

Rhyssia

Zakhad

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 01, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
Anyone able to roll uh...smoke leaf?

My colony is currently crafting spot free, so I'm in the same boat, unless it was intentionally removed. I remember the hardcore sk crafting spot had like bow/shiv/stonearrow/tribalwear a few basic stuffs, so I'm guessing it was forgotten.

I'm starting as a tribal at Neanderthal tech no idea if thats relevent, perhasps a higher tech colony starts with it and that it was forgotten to be included in tribal :S

Robloxsina66

Rhyssia

ThomasCro

I have the Tavor TAR-21 rifle, made a stockpile available for it and my colonists still say there is no place configured for hauling it.

sidfu

for those who dont know the debug has a copy button. so try to post the errors on git with what u where doing.

1.click error
2. click copy(it is now saved to your notpade)
3.open git webpage and go to issues and post error

LoliScout

Fixed my problem by not using the Orassan scenario or going to a tropical rainforest. Now in the Asari scenario I can't build batteries despite starting with the Power research.

Rainmaker

Hello. It wouldn't be too bad to create a list of unconfirmed/confirmed bugs given all of the individual reports flooding in - if it hasn't been done yet. Each entry could have an error log attached from an originator =)

If this exists, where can I find it?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Rainmaker on January 02, 2017, 08:56:00 AM
Hello. It wouldn't be too bad to create a list of unconfirmed/confirmed bugs given all of the individual reports flooding in - if it hasn't been done yet. Each entry could have an error log attached from an originator =)

If this exists, where can I find it?

As sidfu mentioned. Posting errors on the github would be best.

edit-
Ok I'm looking at crafting spot, muffalo/buffalo packanimal, Tavar issues now.