[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Rhyssia

Quote from: ThomasCro on January 02, 2017, 05:43:26 AM
I have the Tavor TAR-21 rifle, made a stockpile available for it and my colonists still say there is no place configured for hauling it.

Is stockpile set to hold rotten+fresh? I was able to store without issue.

Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 01, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
Anyone able to roll uh...smoke leaf?

My colony is currently crafting spot free, so I'm in the same boat, unless it was intentionally removed. I remember the hardcore sk crafting spot had like bow/shiv/stonearrow/tribalwear a few basic stuffs, so I'm guessing it was forgotten.

I'm starting as a tribal at Neanderthal tech no idea if thats relevent, perhasps a higher tech colony starts with it and that it was forgotten to be included in tribal :S

New Crafting Spot = "Craftsman Table" All old bills from vanilla should be found on that table.

Quote from: LoliScout on January 02, 2017, 08:27:54 AM
Fixed my problem by not using the Orassan scenario or going to a tropical rainforest. Now in the Asari scenario I can't build batteries despite starting with the Power research.

Was able to get battery after researching Electronics Basics (which shows it enables battery.)
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Rhyssia

Zakhad

I haven't tried the latest update being Fix map generator commit 5159dd8018d24d3e26d61dcac7b922dae5eded1c but I did notice that sky updated fishIndustry and that fishIndustry has had quite a few changes that might make saves incompatible if you update, namely reworking the fishing skill so its included as a hunting skill now not as a separate skill.

Note I haven't actually checked this just a heads's up, speculating that it might cause issues for people.

It'll be fine if you start a new game, which generally speaking you should do when you update.

Autismo

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 02, 2017, 02:28:52 PM
Quote from: Zakhad on January 01, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
Quote from: Rhyssia on January 01, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
Anyone able to roll uh...smoke leaf?

My colony is currently crafting spot free, so I'm in the same boat, unless it was intentionally removed. I remember the hardcore sk crafting spot had like bow/shiv/stonearrow/tribalwear a few basic stuffs, so I'm guessing it was forgotten.

I'm starting as a tribal at Neanderthal tech no idea if thats relevent, perhasps a higher tech colony starts with it and that it was forgotten to be included in tribal :S

New Crafting Spot = "Craftsman Table" All old bills from vanilla should be found on that table.
Issue with that is it requires stone bricks, with you can't get without another workstation that also requires stone bricks to create.

I know you can harvest stone bricks from abandoned structures, but it just really doesn't make sense to require stone bricks for basic, primitive crafting stations.

aiu2003

Anyone else have a severe lack of events in their games? I have tried 3 games with Cassandra and Rey both on extreme mode and there has only been a handful of events so far going into the 3rd year. Sometime entire seasons go by without a single event. The only raid I've experienced so far was triggered from accepting a call for help.

zoranjoza

So version from gitHub works with RimWorld Alpha 16 game?

Rhyssia

Quote from: aiu2003 on January 02, 2017, 08:27:07 PM
Anyone else have a severe lack of events in their games? I have tried 3 games with Cassandra and Rey both on extreme mode and there has only been a handful of events so far going into the 3rd year. Sometime entire seasons go by without a single event. The only raid I've experienced so far was triggered from accepting a call for help.

Finally getting to start a game so will know later. I think lack of raids is based on error. Not sure.

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 02, 2017, 08:34:11 PM
So version from gitHub works with RimWorld Alpha 16 game?

It "works". Still buggy.

Owlchemist

I wonder if Seeds Please will be re-added, or if that was a removed due to CCL being dropped? Seeds made a pretty huge difference as far as difficulty goes.

Rhyssia

I'm hoping new infusion gets added, I really liked that one.

Schio

Quote from: aiu2003 on January 02, 2017, 08:27:07 PM

Yes, that happend to me too. I played an entire ingame year without getting any raids, traders or visitor. I played on cassandra.

ThomasCro

I have the Tavor TAR-21 rifle, made a stockpile available for it and my colonists still say there is no place configured for hauling it.

Yes, of course. I tried it all the possible ways. But even though, I thought only expiring objects matter for the rotten/fresh stuff.

Will try it again later today.

Rhyssia

Quote from: ThomasCro on January 03, 2017, 03:01:58 AM

Yes, of course. I tried it all the possible ways. But even though, I thought only expiring objects matter for the rotten/fresh stuff.

Will try it again later today.

I also noticed you could "consume" the FN-SCAR-H which makes me wonder if has rot/fresh consideration.

Storgondul

really want to get this to work but i just got miles of errors. https://gist.github.com/b5e7f554bb5b4bcb01b5f0fbac95edfb
install unclear dick stuck in every outlet in house.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Storgondul on January 03, 2017, 01:10:57 PM
really want to get this to work but i just got miles of errors. https://gist.github.com/b5e7f554bb5b4bcb01b5f0fbac95edfb
install unclear dick stuck in every outlet in house.

Step One:
Re-install clean copy of A16

Step Two:
Download Branch:Master from Github

Step Three:
Backup Rimworld\Mods\Core folder and remove from Rimworld\Mods\

Step Four:
Copy all folders inside mod folder from download and put them in rimworld\Mods\
File structure should look like Rimworld\Mods\Core .. Rimworld\Mods\Core_SK .. etc

Step Five:
Take (Cut) ModsConfig.xml from Mods folder from Github (Make sure this file is not left in Rimworld\Mods\ folder)

Step Six:
Assuming you are using windows press: [Windows Key]+[R] It should bring a dialog box that says "Run"

Linux+Mac [Skip to "Step Eight:"]

Step Seven:
Type: %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow and press OK

Step Eight:
Navigate to this folder:
Windows:
E:\SYSTEM\Users\[THIS IS YOU]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config\
Linux:
/home/[THIS IS YOU]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld by Ludeon Studios/Config
Mac:
/Users/[THIS IS YOU]/Library/Application Support/RimWorld by Ludeon Studios/Config
and overwrite current ModsConfig.XML

Storgondul

so you do nothing with anything other than just mods. all the other files just float in the void?
screwed around with the order a bit and collapsed it down to a bunch of could not resolve cross ref  no verse.damagedef poison  https://gist.github.com/77879a60d809f89095b3aede4b98b3a3