Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• April 18, 2021, 04:46:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 2187695 times)

superiorx

• Tester
  • Drifter
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #4335 on: January 06, 2017, 12:48:30 AM »

The fix is already applied in lastest github download. Removing the fix, what exactly happens? Also if you could describe issue and attach saved game it would make it easy for me to understand.
So I just downloaded another copy of Hardcore SK and did a new install of Rimworld. I started a new colony in god mode. I've got some "Jerky" on the ground, but the colonists refuse to take it to my stockpile called "Jerky Stockpile", even though it's the only allowed item and it's set as "important". I tried to upload a zipped saved game file but the system says it's too large (800k).
Thank you, Rhyssia :)

Rhyssia

• Colonist
  • Universally Derped
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: January 06, 2017, 01:12:30 AM »

The fix is already applied in lastest github download. Removing the fix, what exactly happens? Also if you could describe issue and attach saved game it would make it easy for me to understand.
So I just downloaded another copy of Hardcore SK and did a new install of Rimworld. I started a new colony in god mode. I've got some "Jerky" on the ground, but the colonists refuse to take it to my stockpile called "Jerky Stockpile", even though it's the only allowed item and it's set as "important". I tried to upload a zipped saved game file but the system says it's too large (800k).
Thank you, Rhyssia :)

Is the stockpile set to allow fresh/rotten?

I had no issues moving jerky to stockpile with jerky and fresh/rotton allowed
https://s24.postimg.org/fxbl5q56d/example2.jpg
https://s23.postimg.org/h0e3x1e3f/example3.jpg

Once Alpha 16 is stable and adjusted I will begin English Documentation.

-Edit (more)-
P.S. You can use WikiSend (google) to upload/link files <100MB
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:30:58 AM by Rhyssia »
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

superiorx

• Tester
  • Drifter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: January 06, 2017, 01:50:09 AM »

Ah! I didn't realize there was a "Fresh" option for stockpiles now. Thank you very much for your help! Sorry I didn't notice this before.
Everything is working fine now :)

Rhyssia

• Colonist
  • Universally Derped
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: January 06, 2017, 02:04:26 AM »

Ah! I didn't realize there was a "Fresh" option for stockpiles now. Thank you very much for your help! Sorry I didn't notice this before.

No Problem, Glad it is working for you now.  :)

Adenia

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: January 06, 2017, 06:48:28 AM »

No Problem, Glad it is working for you now.  :)

I can't even count the number of times Rhyssia has had to remind me. Good soul, that one.

superiorx

• Tester
  • Drifter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: January 06, 2017, 07:25:00 AM »

I can't even count the number of times Rhyssia has had to remind me. Good soul, that one.
I feel a bit foolish that I didn't notice that option, but I'm just glad that I can play properly now :P
Thanks again, Rhyssia! :D

Stufferino

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: January 06, 2017, 08:25:04 AM »

How do you unlock batteries? The "Power" research says it does, but only unlocks switches and conduits. Searching through the files I can't find which research unlocks the battery.
I just came back to the game after a year so I'm a little lost

Edit: Ah, found it in the files. Have to research electronics basics (SK_ElectronicsI) to unlock it. A little confusing because of the tooltips, but I got it now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:33:44 AM by Stufferino »

Nicker

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: January 06, 2017, 08:44:50 AM »

Hello, I have maybe a little bit stupid question but hope you can help me somehow. So I started Cassandra rough with stndard 3 colonists and standard startup items and it feels somehow wrong. I got ammo just for a few shots, feels like missing some starting items etc. I know everyone can play game as he likes to, but is it recommended to play other starting colonists or maybe change starting items?

Also 1 thing I noticed, I was playing for a while and I didn't see any raids or events, it's like that to let me start or sth is buggy? I didn't play for really long but in vanilla I would get raided few times already I believe.

LoliScout

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: January 06, 2017, 08:56:25 AM »

How do you unlock batteries? The "Power" research says it does, but only unlocks switches and conduits. Searching through the files I can't find which research unlocks the battery.

Edit: Ah, found it in the files. Have to research electronics basics (SK_ElectronicsI) to unlock it. A little confusing because of the tooltips, but I got it now.
https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues/510 Can confirm that's been fixed in the latest upload.

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: January 06, 2017, 09:01:02 AM »

Hello, I have maybe a little bit stupid question but hope you can help me somehow. So I started Cassandra rough with stndard 3 colonists and standard startup items and it feels somehow wrong. I got ammo just for a few shots, feels like missing some starting items etc. I know everyone can play game as he likes to, but is it recommended to play other starting colonists or maybe change starting items?

Also 1 thing I noticed, I was playing for a while and I didn't see any raids or events, it's like that to let me start or sth is buggy? I didn't play for really long but in vanilla I would get raided few times already I believe.

I didn't get very many bad events in first year, but year 2 is starting to pick up. I think Cassandra is just being gentle to year 1 colonies!

Btw, you should have some starting ammo. Be sure to look all around the starting site, it can be hard to spot sometimes, and may have fallen farther away.

I am concerned about the lack of trade caravans though. I've only had 1 come by and I'm coming up on the start of year 3 soon. I remember seeing them more often in A14. But the fact that I only have 4 non-hostile factions, and the changes in A16 might of had something to do with that.

... come to think of it, I haven't got a single visitor yet. I wonder if they don't come by if you don't have any guest beds setup yet?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:15:32 AM by Owlchemist »

diablz

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: January 06, 2017, 10:21:39 AM »

i get this when i open the game

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

how can i fix that?

LoliScout

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: January 06, 2017, 10:26:31 AM »

i get this when i open the game

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

how can i fix that?
Ignore it? I think that's the base research tab trying to configure but it gets overwritten by Fluffy's anyway.

Rhyssia

• Colonist
  • Universally Derped
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: January 06, 2017, 11:42:29 AM »

https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/issues/510 Can confirm that's been fixed in the latest upload.

Im going to be redoing the Descriptions/English translation for Research Projects now. issue "510" just related to batteries and a little switch in prerequisites. I can't actually change the research tree without going into core_sk\assembly which I have no experience with.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: January 06, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »

I didn't get very many bad events in first year, but year 2 is starting to pick up. I think Cassandra is just being gentle to year 1 colonies!

Btw, you should have some starting ammo. Be sure to look all around the starting site, it can be hard to spot sometimes, and may have fallen farther away.

I am concerned about the lack of trade caravans though. I've only had 1 come by and I'm coming up on the start of year 3 soon. I remember seeing them more often in A14. But the fact that I only have 4 non-hostile factions, and the changes in A16 might of had something to do with that.

... come to think of it, I haven't got a single visitor yet. I wonder if they don't come by if you don't have any guest beds setup yet?

it is a known bug with any of the events requiring a pawn to spawn. for example my 1 year colony has had no raiders. 1 person joined, no caravans or traders.

if u open he console u will see the error that fires when it fires for a pawn spwn event.

note to all if u realy want to help with errors have your dev console checked in options.
then u can click the error click copy and alt tab out and put on a document till u finish that session.

Rhyssia

• Colonist
  • Universally Derped
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: January 06, 2017, 01:42:25 PM »

Has anyone gotten to medicine production?

Looking through the files now and it seems a little... Odd (Not sure if research descriptions are accurate for recipes.)
Anyone have feedback for that?

-edit- Found the recipes, know what I need to do now.

-edit2-
Anyone know what Neutromine is for? I can't find it used in medicines and having a hard time tracking down drug recipes now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:09:22 PM by Rhyssia »
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 457