[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Rhyssia

Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
ive already posted in the psychology thread about it. any mod that changes that trait before psychology will have that error.

basically whats happening is psychology and core_sk fighting over the gay trait. psychology says should be disabled and core_sk saying it should be enabled to allow pawn to spawn.

Ok in Core_SK  it is...
AlienPawnGenerator.DoGenerateNewNakedPawn
AlienPawnGenerator.IsValidCandidateToRedress
They try to pull::::   get_AllowGay() : Boolean

-edit-

Maybe Core_SK needs something like "If get_AllowGay() == !True && !False then get_AllowGay = False"  (Or similar code.)

But does not allow passing Kinsey Scale
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

sidfu

Quote from: Rhyssia on January 07, 2017, 06:02:47 PM
Quote from: sidfu on January 07, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
ive already posted in the psychology thread about it. any mod that changes that trait before psychology will have that error.

basically whats happening is psychology and core_sk fighting over the gay trait. psychology says should be disabled and core_sk saying it should be enabled to allow pawn to spawn.

Ok in Core_SK  it is...
AlienPawnGenerator.DoGenerateNewNakedPawn
AlienPawnGenerator.IsValidCandidateToRedress
They try to pull::::   get_AllowGay() : Boolean

added  what u put on the psychology thread.  good for them to work something out cause doubtt hardcore sk will be last or first to have a different way for spawning traits.

LoliScout

Sad that smoothing walls was disabled, that was my crutch. The machine gun in the Orassan start is terrifying and makes all early sieges pitiful.

cedstonge

Thanks i figured it out i needed to manually delete my rimworld folder in common app under steam library

notfood

autosave killer...

DebugLoadIDsSavingErrorsChecker error: tried to register deep-saved object with loadID Thing_Charcoal132626, but it's already here. label=li (not cleared after the previous save? different objects have the same load ID? the same object is deep-saved twice?)

Can't even recover since game locks. Had to go to an older save and kill all charcoals just in case.

System.Linq

It has nothing to do with the Gay trait. You have mods using the Humanoid Alien Race library. That introduces a new type of pawn, AlienPawn. Psychology introduces a new type of pawn, PsychologyPawn. A pawn cannot be both types at once, so when it tries to add sexuality to an AlienPawn it fails.

It's not actually an error because the game will run fine despite it. So in the latest version I've downgraded it to a warning.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Psychology on January 07, 2017, 11:49:56 PM
It has nothing to do with the Gay trait. You have mods using the Humanoid Alien Race library. That introduces a new type of pawn, AlienPawn. Psychology introduces a new type of pawn, PsychologyPawn. A pawn cannot be both types at once, so when it tries to add sexuality to an AlienPawn it fails.

It's not actually an error because the game will run fine despite it. So in the latest version I've downgraded it to a warning.

I just wanted to thank you for taking time out to explore this issue and explain it in practical terms.

Robloxsina66

I always end up getting an error when I load the map

Rhyssia

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on January 08, 2017, 01:47:20 AM
I always end up getting an error when I load the map

Please elaborate. I will look into tomorrow.

Owlchemist

What do you think about adding Dubs Bad Hygiene to HCSK? Seems pretty hardcore to me!

kiko

Quick question about a problem
My cook has muscle parasites,
he falls down a colonist gets him, put him on the bed.then he gets up goes till the door and falls down and it goes like that in loop... no errors no nothing but i am fighting with the parasites like 30 minutes now
so me 2 of my pawns cant do nothing except help him.. So whats the best solution? (I am tribal ,just researched electricity) 

P.S. i have photo :)

Lerin

sidfu

Quote from: kiko on January 08, 2017, 05:06:10 AM
Quick question about a problem
My cook has muscle parasites,
he falls down a colonist gets him, put him on the bed.then he gets up goes till the door and falls down and it goes like that in loop... no errors no nothing but i am fighting with the parasites like 30 minutes now
so me 2 of my pawns cant do nothing except help him.. So whats the best solution? (I am tribal ,just researched electricity) 

P.S. i have photo :)
u have to treat him. once u treat him u next have to change his schedule as he will only be able to do half tthe work before needing sleep. not sure but think they eventualy go away. have only had them once and started a new game soon after as pack upddated.

i tried to get quality builder to work but it was throwing a error and preventing colonies to spawn in a new game. probaly a load order issue.

notfood here is a darkness setting if u want darker more realistic llight. warning thou at night it can get so dark u cant see anything if u have no lights. but it has some nice color changes for transtion from diffent times of day.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Azzarrel

seems like seeds please doesn't work on my game anymore.
Vegetable garden still  offers plenty of crops, but i do not need any seeds for them.

sidfu

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 08, 2017, 08:55:43 AM
seems like seeds please doesn't work on my game game anymore.
Vegetable garden still  offers plenty of crops, but i do not need any seeds for them.

its probaly load order and also the ggarden mod has no sk addon far as i know. im useing seeds plz and the sk addon he made without a problem.