[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

if u start a new game best to remove cave biome till its fixed. or u can try what i posted ealier that he said should fix it(not sure if it does) bbut i  already tested by starting in cave and only had like 15fps in caves so dont start in caves.

@zakhad i can deal with them being slow but not getting any new guys or visitors hurts alot since u cant get new seeds and such.

Lonfield

Quote from: Zakhad on January 10, 2017, 02:14:32 PM
I have noticed that raids are taking a good 2-3 seasons before they arrive after starting, I got my first raid in winter with the standard 1 pawn, my starting season was spring O.o. Once my wealth gets higher everything starts to normalise out or at least IMO feel like it is, but I haven't played past 1 year because of the fps death due to the dynamic devil flower killing fps, I'll have to make that change someone mentioned over on rik's steam page.

How many have you got since then?, we're really demoralised for not having them.

Crowblack

The map fails to load when selecting the the cat or blue alien people scenarios.  I am using 5.0 test: Jewel. I followed all the install instructions. I have tried multiple times, and the other scenarios seem to work fine. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. 

MugglesForHugs

Okay as I have only played this modpack for a few hours so I feel slightly overwhelmed but in a good way. Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered but how on earth do I manufacture granite blocks?

I am attempting to get my food production up and running but it appears that a few production buildings require stone blocks to build. The only way I've managed to get around this problem is to deconstruct derelict walls scattered around the map that happen to be granite. Am I missing something? The research tree is rather daunting so I'm not sure where to look.

sidfu

Quote from: MugglesForHugs on January 10, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
Okay as I have only played this modpack for a few hours so I feel slightly overwhelmed but in a good way. Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered but how on earth do I manufacture granite blocks?

I am attempting to get my food production up and running but it appears that a few production buildings require stone blocks to build. The only way I've managed to get around this problem is to deconstruct derelict walls scattered around the map that happen to be granite. Am I missing something? The research tree is rather daunting so I'm not sure where to look.

looks around map there should be some stone carnes they give around 50 granite. in production is the building u need to make blocks. just read the desscription.

Lonfield

Quote from: Crowblack on January 10, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
The map fails to load when selecting the the cat or blue alien people scenarios.  I am using 5.0 test: Jewel. I followed all the install instructions. I have tried multiple times, and the other scenarios seem to work fine. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

I can play with the blue aliens fine.

sidfu

have the dev console open when u try to play as the asari and post the error it gives. for something major like that there is a error that comes with it

diablz

hello, why isnt the starting error being fixed? It sure have associated problems on game

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

sidfu

Quote from: diablz on January 10, 2017, 02:49:21 PM
hello, why isnt the starting error being fixed? It sure have associated problems on game

Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes.
Verse.ResearchProjectDef:GenerateNonOverlappingCoordinates()

cause its not hurting anything. that error comes from the default tree being replaced is all.

Owlchemist

Quote from: MugglesForHugs on January 10, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

You got it. That's the normal way to get started. You can make more with the machining-type production buildings.

Grax

Is there any way to switch off Combat Realism without errors like this?

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named ShotSpread found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier RimWorld.StatModifier
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.CrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode)
Verse.XmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init()

sidfu

Quote from: Grax on January 10, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named ShotSpread found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier RimWorld.StatModifier

CR is core mod of pack it cant be turned off.

if i remember its CR,fuffy stuff and core sk are only manditory items

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: sidfu on January 10, 2017, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: Grax on January 10, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

CR is core mod of pack it cant be turned off.

if i remember its CR,fuffy stuff and core sk are only manditory items

The last post about this by Sky said you had to min have these (in this order):
Core
Combat Realism
Core_SK

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg295978#msg295978

Lonfield

Quote from: sidfu on January 09, 2017, 11:59:49 PM
rikiki posted about the devil tongue on the steam page

About Devil's tongue, some users experienced a similar issue with the alert speaker mod.
I believe some graphic cards do not handle very well glowers (especially dynamic glowers).

Here is a (quite) easy solution:
1) Open the CaveworldFlora mod folder (755226916) and navigate to /Defs/ThingDefs/Plants_Wild_CavePlants.xml file.
2) Look for the <defName>DevilTongue</defName> line.
3) Line 196, change the thingclass line from
<thingClass>CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_DevilTongue</thingClass>
to
<thingClass>CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant</thingClass>
4) Line 197, set the tickerType to Long.
5) Finally, line 236, set hasStaticGlower to True.
=> this even leads to a fun "flubber" side effect

I would love to use this soluion, but i can't seem to find those files and folder you suggest me to edit :(

sidfu

1) Open the CaveworldFlora mod folder in the game folder/mods
2) Look for the <defName>DevilTongue</defName> line.
3) Line 196, change the thingclass line from
<thingClass>CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_DevilTongue</thingClass>
to
<thingClass>CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant</thingClass>
4) Line 197, set the tickerType to Long.
5) Finally, line 236, set hasStaticGlower to True.
=> this even leads to a fun "flubber" side effect

there u should know now lol.

think i know what the problem with raids. looks its something to do with the value of the starting colonies.

IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy could not fire even though we thought we could: no faction could generate with 35 points.
Psychology.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy:TryResolveRaidFaction(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
Psychology.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.Storyteller:TryFire(FiringIncident)
RimWorld.Storyteller:StorytellerTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

if u look at that basicaly it cant generate a raid for a 35wealth tribbal. ive had it at 72.

so after this post everyone note what the number it says in the message so we can get a idea of what is the startign wealth its gonna fire raid on.

so far ive seen 25,35 and 72 in the error messages for raids.

(btw this message was differnt in that it said it could gen raid but not enough wealth before it said failed to spawn pawn)