[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

v2k890

Quote from: Sjdeany on January 13, 2017, 05:34:55 AM
Just wanted to report I'm also running into the corrupt save issue where saves become unloadable and game crashes to desktop for no obvious reason.

Happened on 2 of my games now, Anyone know a workaround? Cheers.

This must be the quarry, i had broken save 5 times in a row until i read someone's report about this bug on github. Apparently saving with quarry creates very interestlingly broken save, wich loads just fine until you restart the game, and only then it starts saying "error loading a map", and CTD if you trying to load it with devmode active. Since i stopped build quarry, saves working fine for two days already. Editing save and deleting quarry in it also works as i've heard.

zzz1000

"Storage descriptions fix" give naming event for me. But I still do  not see hospitality visitors (100k/ 1year/ Classic start / Cassandra)

Some minor issues with it

Building a "window" throw error instead of spawning it (but I found frames in random drop pod)

Exception in Tick (pawn=Irwin, job=FinishFrame A=Thing_WindowSpawner_Frame390060, CurToil=2): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RoomQuery.RoomAt (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GridsUtility.GetRoom (IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SK.Building_Window.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AlienRace.GenSpawnAlien.SpawnModded (Verse.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Rot4 rot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Frame.CompleteConstruction (Verse.Pawn worker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame+<MakeNewToils>c__IteratorE.<>m__36 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

"Odin Hammer" (raiders bomb) have no stockpile configured and littering ground around

Sjdeany

Hey I've tried the latest release on github with same issue, The first time I ran into this issue I did have a quarry but the second time and most recent I've not had a quarry.

Frustrating as i've been happily playing it for hours without any issue until my saves became corrupt.

Cheers

sidfu

@zzz1000 there are some issues with visitors and raids its known and being looked at. people have reported after a year or 2 raids and visitors settle down to somewhat normal

@sjdeany did u read above quarry is currently bugged if u saved a game with it it corrupts the save. open the save with a save editor and remove it.

Sjdeany

Yeah I read the Quarry was causing issues on github.

My First save is corrupt and had a quarry.

My second save is corrupt and has never had a quarry.

Sorry for confusion, Cheers.

Frostsword

i get a really weired bug... when i start a new game. my colonists wont do anything. i can assign there work like normal, but i cant even force them to pick something up or to cut a tree.  after a few days  i get a massage that all my colonists are dead, but they are all fine... dont know what to do. hope you can help me.

thanks!

sidfu

@sjdeany that issue whould ahve been fixed for normal game without quarry. might want to do a full reinstall of game and mod pack with latest

@frostsword we need more info. turn on dev console and see if u getting errors. it sounds more like mod pack not installed correctly

lllMWNlll

Hey!
https://gist.github.com/ba9bc685af36733bc8f381d8ffccdc71

I got a red line in the log for your mod, i'm testing several mods and their compatibility to another mods.
Hope i can help with something. Still got 17 more mods to test it.

sidfu

Quote from: lllMWNlll on January 13, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
Hey!

I got a red line in the log for your mod, i'm testing several mods and their compatibility to another mods.

this is a pack of mods. when u adding other mods to it u have to make sure u get the load order right.
we need the error itself not the general log. ingame click on the error and we need the info it shows aat the bottom of dev console.

lllMWNlll

Quote from: sidfu on January 13, 2017, 10:23:56 AM
Quote from: lllMWNlll on January 13, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
Hey!

this is a pack of mods. when u adding other mods to it u have to make sure u get the load order right.
we need the error itself not the general log. ingame click on the error and we need the info it shows aat the bottom of dev console.

From your related mod, detailed:

Mod Hardcore-SK-master has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.16.1393</targetVersion>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.<>c__Iterator1EA:MoveNext()
Verse.<>c__Iterator1EA:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Darkfirephoenix

I can say: The loading problem appears AFTER the quarry is placed.
Side note: The game will just throw you back onto the main game screen after failing to load. BUT if you have the "infobox" open/on auto open it will crash the game instead once the error is encountered.

I only run the modpack btw (downloaded it on the 11th)

lllMWNlll

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 13, 2017, 10:37:41 AM
I can say: The loading problem appears AFTER the quarry is placed.
Side note: The game will just throw you back onto the main game screen after failing to load. BUT if you have the "infobox" open/on auto open it will crash the game instead once the error is encountered.

I'm not using quarry anymore, i just get this bug.

Frostsword

Quote from: sidfu on January 13, 2017, 10:01:26 AM
@frostsword we need more info. turn on dev console and see if u getting errors. it sounds more like mod pack not installed correctly

thanks! yeah was my fault. i put the xml file in another folder with the same name.

Gaiska

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 12, 2017, 01:47:06 PM
Quote from: Gaiska on January 12, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
ok i build the better research table and it works now. other question -> how i can produce reinforced concrete for the wind turbine? thanks

IIRC, that is at the machining table. (Same place as you do stonecutting) You combine concrete with metal to create the reinforced. Do make sure you have concrete up and running first. Believe that is made with rubble or sand (or both- been a while, lol)

thank you - that helped me very much.

Xbalanque

What is the start order build for this mod? Sawmill and after that...?