[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

notfood

Quote from: UneTarte on January 18, 2017, 11:34:11 AM
Hi ! Thansk for this looking awesome pack but... Yes just looking because I didn't manage to make it work, even if I follow step by step the instal instructions. At the start of the game it pop me a screen with a bunch of XML errors. I suppose it may comes from the missing custom config.xml you put in the archive, but I did copy it int he config directory of the locallow folder. I manage to customize the next play, but when loading to the map it planet map and play the music in the background whitout nothing else...
I'm a bit confuse and come here to find some help ^^

Try a different seed. Some hard to find bugged Heddiff is causing issues on map generation.

notfood

Quote from: rekasa on January 18, 2017, 11:43:53 AM
Is it better to report issues on the github, or here?
Also, malaria seems like a death sentence. I have someone that got malaria, and for the whole duration they were resting in bed and getting regular (red) meds by a skill 8 doctor, but they still died. There doesn't seem to be anything to do that helps.

It appears that medicine is no good at all for malaria, only any bed with +120 % healing rate. It could be the cheapest as long as it has a high recovery rate.

Best animal to hunt is megasloth for their 125% healing boost fur.

zzz1000

I think something broken, most likely in the base game. There still ways to deal with it despite that but I think it do not work as intended. Game insist we must tend disease(flu, malaria, plague)  probably spending expensive medicine but it do nothing with this diseases.
Tending is needed for parasites  but it's just count, meds are irelevant, but they still try to use them.  Strange design.

QuoteBest animal to hunt is megasloth for their 125% healing boost fur
Did you personally has someone recently survived malaria by just sloth bed alone?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: zzz1000 on January 18, 2017, 12:24:13 PM
I think something broken, most likely in the base game. There still ways to deal with it despite that but I think it do not work as intended. Game insist we must tend disease(flu, malaria, plague)  probably spending expensive medicine but it do nothing with this diseases.
Tending is needed for parasites  but it's just count, meds are irelevant, but they still try to use them.  Strange design.

Apparently there is a big surgery balance incoming for A17 according to some reddit posts Tynan made. So hopefully he'll be looking at all medical issues as he is balancing that.

sidfu

on flue and malareia medicine does nothing but on the nano machine infesteations it shortens the time it lasts.

now just so u know nanomachine infections cant last up to like 9000 ticks according to the wiki

notfood

QuoteBest animal to hunt is megasloth for their 125% healing boost fur
Did you personally has someone recently survived malaria by just sloth bed alone?

yes, no meds, only treatment. Rest at priority 1 and wake up doctor for treatment.

UneTarte

Hi ! I tried different seed but the result is the same, I got that kind of sreen
Also the XML errors at the start of the menu kinda bug me, it's like as follow :
XML error: <ticksBeforeStartFadeout>15</ticksBeforeStartFadeout> doesn't correspond to any field in type MoteProperties.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.XmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.XmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator1ED:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadAllContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()
and thanks for the help !

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

notfood

That's strange, it's like you are loading older version into A16.

UneTarte

I don't know why because the game is an A16 and I get the modpack from the link in the front page

sherrif

That's not surprising, the download on this is not obvious if you're not reading carefully, you need to click the github link, which I understand it seems like you're going for "dev builds" but you're getting the actual version. The download link goes to an old version.

Cunningly the maker of this pack put a download button to deceive people that aren't reading carefully.

madun

hey, I can't use hauler and cleaner robot stations. the start button "M" does nothing. I was trying to to use only misc mods and its working fine but not with this compilation. Also was trying to disable some mods from this pack but it gets messy. could anybody please check for a fix? thanx in advance.

UneTarte

Quote from: sherrif on January 18, 2017, 01:55:14 PM
That's not surprising, the download on this is not obvious if you're not reading carefully, you need to click the github link, which I understand it seems like you're going for "dev builds" but you're getting the actual version. The download link goes to an old version.

I actually download the modpack from the right link ( https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK), mods are all green in the game mod manager, but still I have XML errors at the entrance of the game,a nd the weird blueish screen when lauching a new game...

notfood

Can you get the log about those errors? Pastebin it.

Rhyssia

Quote from: UneTarte on January 18, 2017, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: sherrif on January 18, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

I actually download the modpack from the right link ( https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK), mods are all green in the game mod manager, but still I have XML errors at the entrance of the game,a nd the weird blueish screen when lauching a new game...

Are your mods loaded in the right order?
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!