[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Conor

Fresh install and getting this error on game load:
Could not find a type sk.designator_deconstructpowerconduit

Log here: https://gist.github.com/e980fb228d13c438396e8362f39c4d19

Any suggestions? Playable with this error?

Owlchemist

Is anyone having trouble with autosave intervals set to less than 1 day (like 0.5 days)? I been testing it out and watching it, and it still only saves every 24 hours. Not sure if that's an HCSK bug or vanilla...

Keyalith

Which Mod Effects the Melee System with things like evasion and charge ? (it could just be a weapon mod as i remember having a spear like weapon , made out of beta ploy?)

(sorry if really vague , still at work )

silverskin

Is there a way to reduce the number of other factions and their settlements?

For an undeveloped, wild Rimworld, the planet is pretty heavily populated.

Iridescent

I cant seem to smelt down weapons at the weapon crafting benches, i have everything allowed and plenty of weapons lying around but it keeps saying that materials are needed. Guns are also missing from the smelt down weapons menu. Also, i cant click on or select wooden hydroponics boxes (Error shown in the attachment)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sidfu

Quote from: Iridescent on January 20, 2017, 08:43:10 AM
I cant seem to smelt down weapons at the weapon crafting benches, i have everything allowed and plenty of weapons lying around but it keeps saying that materials are needed. Guns are also missing from the smelt down weapons menu. Also, i cant click on or select wooden hydroponics boxes (Error shown in the attachment)

the SS dont show the error as u forgot to  click on the error.

Iridescent

Sorry my bad, i got this

Tried to SetFactionDirect on Agrarian1212022 which cannot have a faction.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Thing:SetFactionDirect(Faction)
RimWorld.Frame:CompleteConstruction(Pawn)
RimWorld.<MakeNewToils>c__IteratorE:<>m__36()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

As well as this

Getting random element from empty collection.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.GenCollection:RandomElement(IEnumerable`1)
RumoursAndDeception.InteractionWorker_RevealSecret:RandomSelectionWeight(Pawn, Pawn)
Hospitality.Detouring.<>c__DisplayClass4:<TryInteractRandomly>b__0(InteractionDef)
Verse.GenCollection:TryRandomElementByWeight(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, InteractionDef&)
Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:TryInteractRandomly(Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Lazybun

Is there any way to fix CR-related bug with colonists instantly dropping picked up(to eat later) food? It occurs with all kinds of cooked food from HSK. Logs show nothing when its happening.

Edit: nevermind, i didn't know you could select food via infinity icon in loadout. Would be nice to have separate section for food in addition to ranged>melee>ammo to make it less confusing.

Edit2: would be nice to make it possible to prevent pawns from taking food with them, they eat it at away from diner room all the time.

hunt3rkill3r

Hey, i update the build with the latest github every other day, and yesterdays build seems to have added another speed to the gameplay, there is now 4 speeds, much like the CCL mod i believe, the 4th speed being the "dev speed".
It seems however that the 3rd and 4th speed are exactly the same, i dont see any apparent change, it also feels like the game is alot faster than what its supposed to be.

How can i delete this 4th speed and revert the gameplay speed to its original state, is this part of an .xml? because its causing fps drops and lags that werent there before.

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: So i figured out looking at debuglogs that the core_sk has the "smart speed" mod by AlcoholV or some modification of it, somewhere in there, is there anyway at all to easily remove it? it is seriously bugging me out.

gintamaben

I getting error when i select animals tab in add resource prepare carefully mod
Can you fix this?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Merlon

There appears to be a typo in the Wooly Horse entries as I'm getting an error and big pink squares moving on my map.
<texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Horse/WoolyHorse/WoolyHorse</texPath>
Should probably be:
<texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/WoolyHorse/WoolyHorse</texPath>

Also tundra creature related: Just got some wooly rhinohide and found myself puzzled by its rather low insulation factor of 90%. Is this as intended?

Kadrush

If i deactivate skynet submod will it break the mod? I feel that it just do not blend into the game

Rhyssia

Quote from: Kadrush on January 20, 2017, 04:49:30 PM
If i deactivate skynet submod will it break the mod? I feel that it just do not blend into the game

Should not break mod.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

greatgreengoo

When the Zombies mod is updated will it be incorporated back in? I personally loved the zombies.

Nomsayinbrah

I'm really confused - I just downloaded the mod.

I did the thing you told me -
1) copied the modconfig
2) Copied the mods of the "hardcore SK master" folder in my mod folder.

But then - What do i do with the other things in that folder? There are still some other folders in there...

When I leave that "hardcore SK master" folder in my mod folders, I get this:

Is it a problem? Or what else should I do with the remaining files in that folder?