[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

c0r3

I have a problem. I get the error "Can't do taming job full inventory". I don't have any loadouts assigned and whenever I drop anything from them they just pick it back up.

Another issues is when I tell a pawn to take half of the arrows they just take all of them.

Any help? thanks.

Goo Poni

Use a loadout to define how many arrows that should carry. And add some item of food to the loadout as well. As for the taming, they need enough carrying capacity to hold 6 generic units of meat or similar. Most if not all clothes provide more carrying capacity in terms of bulk than they use.

EDIT: Wrote a long rant about underwhelming Mass Effect weapons and useless mech ammo. Instead of that rant, can I suggest getting rid of "plasma" and "blaster" ammo, making a plasma variant of ammo for the 6mm cartridge which otherwise doesn't see use outside of the charge rifle, splicing together the code to make the idea of a battery pack/capacitor a thing, changing Mass Effect weapons to use these new battery packs (in universe, their only limit is how many heatsinks a user can carry) and giving a use to inferno cannons shells so they're more than just legal tender like basically all mech/plasma/laser ammunition is given the ridiculous quantities dropped by mechs.

Owlchemist

Quote from: c0r3 on January 21, 2017, 06:43:43 AM
I have a problem. I get the error "Can't do taming job full inventory". I don't have any loadouts assigned and whenever I drop anything from them they just pick it back up.

That error is confusing, yes. It's because the tamer is picking up the wrong type of food (they probably don't know any better). Have them manually pick up some food that the target animal wants. You might want to do this anyway because sometimes tamers use premium food when ordinary hay will do.

xodu

Glass windows aren't working, the pawn builds them but as he finishes construction they vanish and you lose the resources. Trying to build them with godmode in devtools gives me the error ''Object reference not set to an instance of an object''.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Nomsayinbrah on January 21, 2017, 06:13:07 AM
I'm really confused - I just downloaded the mod.

I did the thing you told me -
1) copied the modconfig
2) Copied the mods of the "hardcore SK master" folder in my mod folder.

But then - What do i do with the other things in that folder? There are still some other folders in there...

When I leave that "hardcore SK master" folder in my mod folders, I get this:

-snipped image-

Is it a problem? Or what else should I do with the remaining files in that folder?

Just copy the mods folder over, all that other stuff is currently place holder.
Your mods folder should look like...
rimworld\mods\core ... \core_SK ... etc
The textures, temp, and the like do not need copied over.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Conor

Fresh install and getting this error on game load:
Could not find a type sk.designator_deconstructpowerconduit
Log here: https://gist.github.com/e980fb228d13c438396e8362f39c4d19
Is it playable with this error? Any advice to fix appreciated.

Iridescent

How do u make compound paste? I cantant find the recipe

Kitsune

Trade is the only way to get seeds if i start without anything or are there other way's? :D
No trader have seeds i can use so far.(skill level to low) :o

sidfu

@conor update that was fixed a week ago

@kitsune yep mosst seeds are trader, but if u ccan get the food for them u can make the seeds with the seeds bench.
mosst plants u can grow drop seeds when harvvessted but for strawberry/rashberry bush.

normaly the seeds bench gives u 5 seeds for 25 of that plant oce u researched its growning u can use the bench to get their seeds.

Goo Poni

Quote from: Iridescent on January 21, 2017, 09:55:34 AM
How do u make compound paste? I cantant find the recipe
Tailor's Loom, if I remember correctly. Scrapped clothes yield so much of it over time that by the time I get to using it to make my own super armour from ferrotitanium and kevlar, I have enough for outfitting the colony.

notfood

Quote from: Kitsune on January 21, 2017, 11:06:08 AM
Trade is the only way to get seeds if i start without anything or are there other way's? :D
No trader have seeds i can use so far.(skill level to low) :o

Harvest anything in your area. Everything that can be planted can drop seeds. Coconut is the best right now.

Goo Poni

Wait, they can? I almost never bother with harvesting because wildfire will exterminate all foliage in a matter of weeks. Only algae seems to be of any use. Always in water, long lasting, spreads like crazy until ponds are clogged and it counts for veg so I can actually produce something other than jerky/roast for years until I get hydro built and actually have seeds from traders to put in the hydro.

adelexi

How do you survive some of the events...?

For example the one where a terminator joins your colony and then a few second later 2-4 terminators attack. Im nowhere equipped enough to handle those things.

And even worse, the Zeon mech boss event, how on earth do you handle that one?

Gunblast

Where can I find a current list of mods in this pack?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Gunblast on January 21, 2017, 04:02:02 PM
Where can I find a current list of mods in this pack?

<li>Core</li>
    <li>ZhentarFix</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>SeedsPlease_SK</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Skynet_SK</li>
    <li>Breakdowns</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>RelationsTab</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_Manager</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>RumoursAndDeception</li>
    <li>Rim Disorders</li>
    <li>Camp</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_BeeAndHoney</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse</li>
    <li>RedistHeat</li>
    <li>RT_QuantumStorage</li>
    <li>Infused_CR</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield</li>
    <li>ICanFixIt</li>
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!