[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ceanox

I played it once, Loaded it up the next day, And i get this. http://prntscr.com/dzwpb4
Anybody able to help me?
I really love this modpack.

CruelBanana

Well, I tried some things and maybe got a lead. I launched raids withh choosing faction ("execute raid with"), and it worked with everything but 2 factions: "Abomination" and "Darkness". I was thinking, maybe it tries to execute a raid but because of these two it gets an error and aborts. I would try removing these two if knew the mod for them.

Tig2

"The strongest among you, may not wear a crown"

zzz1000

Quote from: CruelBanana on January 24, 2017, 05:59:42 PM
Well, I tried some things and maybe got a lead. I launched raids withh choosing faction ("execute raid with"), and it worked with everything but 2 factions: "Abomination" and "Darkness". I was thinking, maybe it tries to execute a raid but because of these two it gets an error and aborts. I would try removing these two if knew the mod for them.
They are special factions,  it work as inteneded and it do not try to spawn them. (well abomination event do not work but it's different story)
You have no raid because it can't cerate so piss poor group what can be worth botherng about you.

Rhyssia

Quote from: Ceanox on January 24, 2017, 05:07:21 PM
I played it once, Loaded it up the next day, And i get this. http://prntscr.com/dzwpb4
Anybody able to help me?
I really love this modpack.

Need lots more info:
Scenario
Storyteller
Difficulty
Turn on Dev Mode.... Errors?

Quote from: Tig2 on January 24, 2017, 06:26:08 PM
There is no place configured to store sleeping bags

Noted
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Kenji

Hi, long post incoming

TL;DR:
- Is there anyway for me to update the Hardcore SK mod from 1 week ago to the current build without breaking my save?

- Are some of the farming plants not working for someone? I have both the seeds and the research as well as tilled soils/hydrobasins and when they are set to grow said plants the workers just doesn't sow. The none-working ones are: Devilstrand, Onion Plant, Strawberry, Hypericum, Grape Vines, Tea, Apple Tree, Coffee,

- Could the above be caused by some of my extra mods such as: Mad Rabbits of Caerbannog, A World Without Hat, Hand me that Brick, Quality Builder, Miniaturisation (All after the Hardcore SK stuffs)

- Are some of the exotic scenarios working for anyone? Darkness Comes and Nuclear Fallout weren't able to generate the maps for me for some odd reason even without the extra mods

Actual message before TLDR:

I noticed the build is being updated regularly, and that's great news! But so far it's been a week (the mod is from 1/17/2017) since I last updated and I don't really want to restart a colony that's already at maximized research on an arctic world (Took a long time to setup my own greenhouse and muffalo farm)

I backed up my save files as well as the older build of the mod. With the new, updated mods installed (deleted everything and reinstalled the mod), it refuses to load the save file, sadly. I was wondering if there is any possible way to update the mod without losing the progress and having to start all over again. Or if any of the following stuffs have been updated and debugged (if existed at all) since then.

Here is my mod list:
Core
All Hard Core SK stuffs except (Darkness +SK patch)
Mad Rabbits of Caerbannog
A World Without Hat
Hand me that Brick
Quality Builder
Miniaturisation

Scenario is Hildegarde Epic (Rough), on a very cold and low rainfall climate planet.

I am uncertain if the extra mods were the cause of some plants not being able to be planted and the Neutro Flower isn't being counted towards the resource, but I have noticed some of the following plants not being planted by my workers even when I have everything researched and obtained the seeds for them as well as the workers having high enough growing skills:
Devilstrand, Onion Plant, Strawberry, Hypericum, Grape Vines, Tea, etc... There's some of them I can't plant and I went through a lot to obtain all the seeds as well as the research upgrades just to make sure.

Some I can't see the menu at all: Wild Roses (Not the regular rose, but the Wild Rose used for advanced medicine and require seeds), Hypericum, Neutro Flower (Can't process these into seeds or put them in storage)

But before I drone on I just wanted to confirm if all these might be a compatibility issue.

Also, the Darkness and Nuclear fallout scenarios weren't working for me (Not getting past the generate map phase), is there something I should have done in order to play these scenarios? Or are they working now since 1 week of development has past?

Thanks in advance for whatever answer there may be!

Edited some incomplete sentences

zoranjoza

Does this mod has posibility to hunt with melee weapon?

notfood

Quote from: Kenji on January 24, 2017, 06:56:07 PM
- Is there anyway for me to update the Hardcore SK mod from 1 week ago to the current build without breaking my save?

- Are some of the farming plants not working for someone? I have both the seeds and the research as well as tilled soils/hydrobasins and when they are set to grow said plants the workers just doesn't sow. The none-working ones are: Devilstrand, Onion Plant, Strawberry, Hypericum, Grape Vines, Tea, Apple Tree, Coffee,

Check the soil, they have a minimun requirement. Aside from that, there is no other check.

This week there hasn't been any save breaking changes I believe. My save has survived fine. Just in case, save the Mods folder somwhere else, update and test.

Kenji

Quote from: notfood on January 24, 2017, 08:08:13 PM
Quote from: Kenji on January 24, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

Check the soil, they have a minimun requirement. Aside from that, there is no other check.

This week there hasn't been any save breaking changes I believe. My save has survived fine. Just in case, save the Mods folder somwhere else, update and test.
Thanks!

Is there a patch/hotfix note somewhere for the changes? A link would be much appreciated. I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on some small but crucial fixes. Like the Neutro Flower Petals not being able to be stored or used to extract seeds. (edit: Actually, I see it as a note next to the github updates along with the last updated date)

zzz1000

You can see in commits at github what exactly files was changed and what exactly changes are. Sometimes commits have notes on reasoning. Github is cool/
https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/commits/master

Is there way to  somehow industrialise(speedup) sand\clay collection ?

By the way redistheat(coolers and such) stuff is one tier shifted (according to description)
Infrastructure  II says it allow to build things but you need Infrastructure III to unlock them, same for infrastructure III  description. If you understand what I mean.
Need to change description or prerequisites.

Kenji

Great, now I can just copy and paste the latest updates. Everything's in order now, thanks again.

One last silly question: are the "Wild Rose" ingrediants for the advanced medicine harvested from just any "Rose" and "White Rose" plant once they mature? Or is there actually another plant that's somehow named something else? I have the seeds, but I don't know which rose it is on the menu.

silverskin

Anyone having trouble using the stargate to bring in new colonists? After using it, saving and quitting, the savegame will no longer load. It'll hit an error say it failed loading.

The dev log after the failure is in the attachment.
I can clear up the "verb" problem but it still sticks there.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Azzarrel

Is there any clue why all my savegames become corrupted after restarting the PC ?

adelexi

Quote from: silverskin on January 25, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
Anyone having trouble using the stargate to bring in new colonists? After using it, saving and quitting, the savegame will no longer load. It'll hit an error say it failed loading.

I think i read here or on the discord that using pawns with the stargate will kill your save. but using the stargate for items works just fine.

notfood

Quote from: silverskin on January 25, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

Can you try removing Fluffy's Colonists tab, then load, save. Then enable it again?