[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Merlon

Quote from: entity on January 26, 2017, 03:20:56 AM
I seem to be running into some problems with my pawns. No errors are shown but they are standing around an awful lot. Drafting and un-drafting does not change anything as they return to standing. Forced priority also fail to achieve anything. Behaviour only stops when pawn need rest and food. Cancelling the work they are standing on and rescheduling it will make them stand again. Some times they chased resources around like cats... Not sure if bug or features.
From what I see on github there was an update yesterday about food packing causing some kind of loop. Perhaps this could be related to your issue?

Otherwise I've seen a looping behaviour when crafting an item causes the ingredients to be placed within the catchment area of a quantum stockpile. The ingredient is gathered, placed, picked up by the stockpile, then gathered by the pawn again in a loop. In this case it can be stopped manually though, so doesn't match your description.

zzz1000

Food loop is happens only if using custom loadouts. And very specific. (loadouts are less essential now  so I'm lazy to use them)
Food hoarding(and related bad moods) happens even without loadouts (reason of loops and need to include food in loaduts to satisfy hoarding need )
Food hoarding was disabled recenly(and this nice).

Traper

Did anyone try using the Call of Cthulhu cults mod together with this modpack? I'm courious if it will conflict with the modpack.

entity

Quote from: entity on January 26, 2017, 03:20:56 AM
I seem to be running into some problems with my pawns. No errors are shown but they are standing around an awful lot. Drafting and un-drafting does not change anything as they return to standing. Forced priority also fail to achieve anything. Behaviour only stops when pawn need rest and food. Cancelling the work they are standing on and rescheduling it will make them stand again. Some times they chased resources around like cats... Not sure if bug or features.
The error seems to be related to picking things up. I have updated to the latest version. Some of the items on the floor are causing a loop. Making pawn stand around and do nothing.

https://gist.github.com/a6fafbbf9422786d86d5e2dfc7bc6164 is a link to a pawn prioritized on building floor but will not pick up plank. There are more logs should anyone wants it.

zzz1000

You defently have a problem but I doubt it's because SK on it's own do not work(SK do not spam such messages).

zoranjoza

Hello,
My colonist always have "Unhappy nudity"
How to remove that? I mean why arent they taking cloth automatic? I have set them to anything and i have some dead riders that i strip and got their cloth. But they wont take automatic??Nudity goes away only if i order them to put shirt etc...

zoranjoza

I'm getting this bug. My colonist has made jerky and he dont know where to put it, he is stuck, walking i meter up 1 meter down near stockpile..

[color=yellow]Getting random element from empty collection.[/color]
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.GenCollection:RandomElement(IEnumerable`1)
RumoursAndDeception.InteractionWorker_RevealSecret:RandomSelectionWeight(Pawn, Pawn)
Hospitality.Detouring.<>c__DisplayClass4:<TryInteractRandomly>b__0(InteractionDef)
Verse.GenCollection:TryRandomElementByWeight(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, InteractionDef&)
Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:TryInteractRandomly(Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

[color=red]Could not reserve Thing_MealJerky814551 for MiƱoca doing job HaulToCell A=Thing_MealJerky814551 B=(144, 0, 165)(curToil=1) for maxPawns 1.Existing reserver: Breixo doing job Ingest A=Thing_MealJerky814551(curToil=4)[/color]
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:LogCouldNotReserveError(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.<Reserve>c__AnonStorey465:<>m__6CE()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

zzz1000

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 26, 2017, 09:43:06 AM
Hello,
My colonist always have "Unhappy nudity"
How to remove that? I mean why arent they taking cloth automatic? I have set them to anything and i have some dead riders that i strip and got their cloth. But they wont take automatic??Nudity goes away only if i order them to put shirt etc...
This is not SK specific but it happens when they pick shirt but can't find any pants(for girls other way around is work too). Some clothes wear on whole body(liky starting orange suts and tribal furs, they do not need pants but do not fit if you already pick shirt )
If they walk pantsless even in shirt hat and coat they still feel insecure. If appropriate clothes are available but they do not pick them then maybe you mess up outfit settings somehow

Gaiska

good evening :) new problem - since yesterday 2 of my colonists stopped work and stay on the status "wait". there are enough work to do in queue so that should not be the problem. the other 2 colonists work without problems. i can click them and give commands to work on sawmill - but after that they get on the status wait again. pls help

thanks

omegadarkzero

Hello i have an issue, the game does not let me start a new game. its only happen when i put the mod i do the steps for modding this mod over and over again and it do the same please help

MrSamsa

@Gaiska

If your using the latest version check and make sure your bills for stuff have their minimum stock allowance set to max. That should stop your colonists from being idle while there is work to do and material available.

sidfu

anyone getting errors related tol nova race?

the 2 errors im getting. even did full reinstall and still getting them
Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Nova
Verse.LoaderHelper:TryResolveDef(String, FailMode)
Verse.WantedRefForList`1:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.CrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.
Verse.XmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.PlayerKnowledgeDatabase:ReloadAndRebind()
RimWorld.PlayerKnowledgeDatabase:.cctor()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

zoranjoza

Is it possible to remove Mountain Roofs?. I have dig up in mountain and now i want to make some place so sunlight can pass...

zipqun

well i have problem with plants, there is a chance 100% to have 1 seed from 1 plant, and 10% to chave additional one, i had full farm of potatos, after some days i have only half i didnt get it O.o
my second question is how to get mint plant, cuz i had mint seeds, but when i check every things + i have all researches for plants, and i couldnt find them -.-

+ why i cant remelting weapons ?

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 27, 2017, 01:57:07 AM
well i have problem with plants, there is a chance 100% to have 1 seed from 1 plant, and 10% to chave additional one, i had full farm of potatos, after some days i have only half i didnt get it O.o
my second question is how to get mint plant, cuz i had mint seeds, but when i check every things + i have all researches for plants, and i couldnt find them -.-

+ why i cant remelting weapons ?

to get extra seeds u have to use the seed bench to process 25 of them into 5 seeds.

not sure about mint but if i remember right its one of the ccan only grow in hydroponic plants.
smelting weapons is broken right now they know about it.