[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Shade255

I have a question/problem, I have the Hi-tech Research bench but my researcher doesn't use it nor can I have them selected and Right click it to show the "you cant force them to research" so i have the simple next to the the Hi-tech but she still uses the Simple, Reason?

zipqun

Quote from: sidfu on January 27, 2017, 03:36:11 AM
Quote from: zipqun on January 27, 2017, 01:57:07 AM
well i have problem with plants, there is a chance 100% to have 1 seed from 1 plant, and 10% to chave additional one, i had full farm of potatos, after some days i have only half i didnt get it O.o
my second question is how to get mint plant, cuz i had mint seeds, but when i check every things + i have all researches for plants, and i couldnt find them -.-

+ why i cant remelting weapons ?

to get extra seeds u have to use the seed bench to process 25 of them into 5 seeds.

not sure about mint but if i remember right its one of the ccan only grow in hydroponic plants.
smelting weapons is broken right now they know about it.

i know how to get extra seeds i had to use it, but when i have 110% to extra seed that should be more and more plants after 30 days, not less and less, sry my english suck dick, but i think u understand me.

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 27, 2017, 04:28:50 AM
Quote from: sidfu on January 27, 2017, 03:36:11 AM
Quote from: zipqun on January 27, 2017, 01:57:07 AM
well i have problem with plants, there is a chance 100% to have 1 seed from 1 plant, and 10% to chave additional one, i had full farm of potatos, after some days i have only half i didnt get it O.o
my second question is how to get mint plant, cuz i had mint seeds, but when i check every things + i have all researches for plants, and i couldnt find them -.-

+ why i cant remelting weapons ?

to get extra seeds u have to use the seed bench to process 25 of them into 5 seeds.

not sure about mint but if i remember right its one of the ccan only grow in hydroponic plants.
smelting weapons is broken right now they know about it.

i know how to get extra seeds i had to use it, but when i have 110% to extra seed that should be more and more plants after 30 days, not less and less, sry my english suck dick, but i think u understand me.

u have 100% chance based around the harvest skill of the pawn. so a level 1 grow will probaly be a 50/50 fail to harvest rate.
if they fail to harvest u get no plants or seeds.

the chance to get extra seeds is same. its not u have 110% chance but 10% chance based on grow skill. if u want to see it in action chop alolt of trees and see how often they fail or get extra seeds

zipqun

lol i didnt know that, thanks mate! there should be more info in game how to calculate it.

do i need seeds to tillage belzubub ?

sidfu

Quote from: zipqun on January 27, 2017, 05:01:50 AM
lol i didnt know that, thanks mate! there should be more info in game how to calculate it.

do i need seeds to tillage belzubub ?

think u have to buy those but far as i know u ahve to keep those plants cool or they start fires think it was. been a while since i grew them so cant remember

Soulcube

Quote from: Shade255 on January 27, 2017, 04:24:49 AM
I have a question/problem, I have the Hi-tech Research bench but my researcher doesn't use it nor can I have them selected and Right click it to show the "you cant force them to research" so i have the simple next to the the Hi-tech but she still uses the Simple, Reason?
Depends on your research. If u need a simple only your research use the simple only.

Some bugs(?):
My colonists can equipd EMP-nats but if they want to throw them u see only the "aiming-circle" and no nats are flying.
If i extract the wwaether controll core my savegame become corrupted and i must use an old one.
The "basic" mine have no worn out timer and no power consumption marker.

Why do the caveshrooms dont count as vegetables? I have more then 1000 in my fridge but can´t cook better meals?
I missed the conveyor belt mod. Some plans to insert it?

fledermaus

Quote from: sidfu on January 26, 2017, 05:04:29 PM
anyone getting errors related tol nova race?

Hey sidfu, you may have already figured this out but here it is anyway...

<li>Nova</li>

should be changed to

<li>Alien_Nova</li>

There are 2 occurrences in Miscellaneous_Core\Defs\RecipeDefs\BrainPal_Recipes_Surgery.xml
And 1 in Rim Disorders\Defs\RecipeDefs\RecipesCounselling.xml

Changing these got rid of the red errors at startup for me. And changing the race and corpse names in my save file got it to load. I still have errors about some kinds of meat and leather, and I have both a "Research" tab and a "Research Tree" tab at the bottom of the screen. I don't know if these errors would affect a new colony...

Also thanks to everyone who helps out here, RW is almost unplayable without HCSK for me!

sidfu

Quote from: Soulcube on January 27, 2017, 06:35:11 AM
Quote from: Shade255 on January 27, 2017, 04:24:49 AM
Depends on your research. If u need a simple only your research use the simple only.

Some bugs(?):
My colonists can equipd EMP-nats but if they want to throw them u see only the "aiming-circle" and no nats are flying.
If i extract the wwaether controll core my savegame become corrupted and i must use an old one.
The "basic" mine have no worn out timer and no power consumption marker.

Why do the caveshrooms dont count as vegetables? I have more then 1000 in my fridge but can´t cook better meals?
I missed the conveyor belt mod. Some plans to insert it?

to fix that save open it in save editor and edit out the item thats corrupting it.

mushrooms dont realy need to be a vegetable they have a few of their own meals u usse in unless even those they dont count in.

my advice on the mushrooms dont worry about it as mushrooms one of the few foods that can be eatin raw and give a mood buff not debuff.

@fledermaus thanks missed those 2 files and the just recently put back in the stock tree for mod pack.

ill be in disqus also under same name :P

Gaiska

Quote from: MrSamsa on January 26, 2017, 03:30:00 PM
@Gaiska

If your using the latest version check and make sure your bills for stuff have their minimum stock allowance set to max. That should stop your colonists from being idle while there is work to do and material available.

pls tell me where i can check that. i dont understand it ;(

thanks

CreepyD

When you go to the 'Details' of a bill, there's the usual slider and buttons on the left for things like +10 +25 +250 etc..
Below that at the bottom is a second slider, that's the minimum stock amount..

Example you set the max number you want to store at 100 and the minimum at 50.
They will at first create 100, but then the bill will pause until it drops to 50 left.
Only then will they proceed to make some again.

What Gaiska suggests is to put the minimum at 100 also in my example, so as soon as some is used, it's replaced.
Sometimes you might not want this to happen so they use other benches instead.

Soulcube

Quote from: sidfu on January 27, 2017, 12:22:05 PM
to fix that save open it in save editor and edit out the item thats corrupting it.

mushrooms dont realy need to be a vegetable they have a few of their own meals u usse in unless even those they dont count in.

my advice on the mushrooms dont worry about it as mushrooms one of the few foods that can be eatin raw and give a mood buff not debuff.

@fledermaus thanks missed those 2 files and the just recently put back in the stock tree for mod pack.

thx

I mean u can us raw mushrooms for ur meals but not the caveone.its a little bit illogical ( but yes its not so hard)
Other thing: Is it possible to add a worn out timer to the fungiponics basin?
Other question: U can cook with abomination-flesh but u cant butcher them?Did i miss something because i never found it.

sidfu

Quote from: Soulcube on January 27, 2017, 01:31:20 PM
Quote from: sidfu on January 27, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

thx

I mean u can us raw mushrooms for ur meals but not the caveone.its a little bit illogical ( but yes its not so hard)
Other thing: Is it possible to add a worn out timer to the fungiponics basin?
Other question: U can cook with abomination-flesh but u cant butcher them?Did i miss something because i never found it.

the abomination thing was a nerf as before u could put raw meat in the compoistor to get the item to make the 150% fertilty ground so was op.  when u could put meat in u would get 1 fertilizer per 1 meat and a abomination gives 150 meat. they probaly got over zealous and removed to much.

Rhyssia

Quote from: fledermaus on January 27, 2017, 09:18:00 AM
Quote from: sidfu on January 26, 2017, 05:04:29 PM
anyone getting errors related tol nova race?

Hey sidfu, you may have already figured this out but here it is anyway...

<li>Nova</li>

should be changed to

<li>Alien_Nova</li>

There are 2 occurrences in Miscellaneous_Core\Defs\RecipeDefs\BrainPal_Recipes_Surgery.xml
And 1 in Rim Disorders\Defs\RecipeDefs\RecipesCounselling.xml

Changing these got rid of the red errors at startup for me. And changing the race and corpse names in my save file got it to load. I still have errors about some kinds of meat and leather, and I have both a "Research" tab and a "Research Tree" tab at the bottom of the screen. I don't know if these errors would affect a new colony...

Also thanks to everyone who helps out here, RW is almost unplayable without HCSK for me!

Thank YOU SO MUCH! (That cuts out extra work for me.)
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

ThomasCro

sidfu

Quote from: ThomasCro on January 27, 2017, 03:58:08 PM
Wait, where did the help button go?

help button was from CCL and ccl was taking forever to update so the pack split from useing CCL so no help button anymore