[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Jahsus on January 30, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
Yeah only theirs.

I am also having a problem taming muffalos. My colonists go and get salt then just ignore the muff. They also cannot be reissued the order to tame.

they shouldnt be useing salt for anything its just a material now. whens the last time u updated?

Jahsus

Like a few weeks. But like I said the github won't let me get the latest release. When I click the releases tab it just says server error :(

sidfu

Quote from: Jahsus on January 30, 2017, 06:35:52 PM
Like a few weeks. But like I said the github won't let me get the latest release. When I click the releases tab it just says server error :(

keep trying git there been a ton of changes since then u probaly 100% will need a new game. alot of bugs been fixed. also if u want to traing always try to use kibble as it works on all animals and has no exprationo date so make 50 then u can have your tamer carry 25 and dont weight much. how much they use is based on the animal size

Azzarrel

Does this modpack offer any way to remove ore veins, steam geysers or the oil thingys. I have a few in the middle of my house and i just want to get rid of them.

sidfu

later u can get a vent to use a steam for heating. oil and mineral veins eventualy run out of stuff once u build the oil and mineral mines(they use to not sure on newest thou)

Azzarrel

it's more about 'not being able to finish a wall' on certain positions, or floor etc.
Since a few of my pawns ignited themselves in my coal plant, Vents are already included in my safety protocol ^

Kenji

Is there a way to make the embrasures not passable? Something about my pawns walking right through the fortifications after a firefight just bugs me.

gourmat

Hey, first thanks for making this, looks like an awesome mod compilation, unfortunately I can't get it to start properly, its marked red in the mod section and I get an error at start saying that it has set my version to unknown and therefore wont work properly...so I must have done something wrong, here's what I did:
current rimworld version
downloaded sk jewel and combat mod latest versions
cleared config folder
put modsconfig from the sk mods folder into it
put the two mods into the rimwordl mods folder, it consists of these 2 + core
started game, activated both mods (sk is red), order is core, combat, sk, restarted game
tried to start a new game: combat mod works as I see ammo but besides that there is no content from the sk mod

any ideas where I made an error? thx

sidfu

Quote from: gourmat on January 31, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
Hey, first thanks for making this, looks like an awesome mod compilation, unfortunately I can't get it to start properly, its marked red in the mod section and I get an error at start saying that it has set my version to unknown and therefore wont work properly...so I must have done something wrong, here's what I did:
current rimworld version
cleared config folder
started game, activated both mods (sk is red), order is core, combat, sk, restarted game
tried to start a new game: combat mod works as I see ammo but besides that there is no content from the sk mod

if u had to activate the mods then u did something wrong. somewhere between a14 and 16 the save name location for rimworld changed. so if u had it on a previous computer u probally putting it in a14 or 15 area.  if u installing to a16 usse the git version.

Kitsune

Quote from: gourmat on January 31, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
current rimworld version
cleared config folder

And it looks like you done the copying also wrong. :D First you dont need any combat mod because combat realism is already integrated in this modpack. Second if you unpack the modpack you have to go into the folder and find the "mod" folder, in there are a couple of loders like core, core sk ect. Now you have to copy all this folders and put them in the mod folder into the games mod folder. Overwrite when asked. ;)

gourmat

thanks alot, I wrongly assumed that I should just extract the download to the modfolder, its working now :) loading the game now takes 10 times as long and I hope this doesnt affect to overall performance, despite that it looks good so far ^^ no clue what to do but thats the charm

sidfu

Quote from: gourmat on January 31, 2017, 09:15:45 AM
thanks alot, I wrongly assumed that I should just extract the download to the modfolder, its working now :) loading the game now takes 10 times as long and I hope this doesnt affect to overall performance, despite that it looks good so far ^^ no clue what to do but thats the charm

the base game it self ha a memory issue and HC SK does make it a bit worse but long as u dont pllay on the bigger mapss u should be fine. if your computer is already ageing u can disable parts of the mod. combat realsim,coresk, think are only 2 that are required rest can be disabeled if u have performance issues.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: sidfu on January 31, 2017, 01:55:02 PM
Quote from: gourmat on January 31, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

the base game it self ha a memory issue and HC SK does make it a bit worse but long as u dont pllay on the bigger mapss u should be fine. if your computer is already ageing u can disable parts of the mod. combat realsim,coresk, think are only 2 that are required rest can be disabeled if u have performance issues.

I'd also recommend disabling the option "Plant Wind Sway"

sidfu

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 31, 2017, 07:08:13 PM
how to build beehive?

loook around the map some sturmps will spawn when they get 60% or greater u can harvest to get the honeycomb with queen item to build them. be warned the queen only lasts 24 hours and is very senstive to cold.