[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

@devinel researchis based on teh senario and the race u choice. starting with tribal has the less techs

@omegadarkzero theree should only be a few  x mods in the mod lisst mostly exttra mods like darkness. if u cant load then u more than likely didnt install right. remember the core that comes with the mod has to copy over the core already in there.

awesowe

Is this pack compatible with Psychology / dub's Bad Hygiene?

Yck

Does anyone know how to craft sniper component? The research screen says I need the metalworking techonology, which I've already researched. Still, I can't find the sniper component bill neither in the weapon crafting workbench nor in the electric smithy. My weapon crafting workbench can make the other components (pistol, rifle, SMG and shotgun components) just fine.

I must have downloaded the mod around early-mid January, so I'm not sure if this issue is a known bug that has been fixed in a more recent update.

zzz1000

You can assembly sniper weapons with metalworknig but for creating it componets yourself you need advanced weapon crafting

Kitsune

Wanted to ask, if the quarry is now safe to use again? Or is it still destroying savegames? :D

Devinel

AHHHH, well this leads to another fact. every time i start in crashland scenario my guys spawn and walk around then the sound of explosion occurs and the giant crashed ship kills all of them. Additionally i got 1 copy of every Colonist so in fact 6 dead bodies lying around. I thought scenarios dont work at all.

Quote from: sidfu on February 05, 2017, 02:08:52 AM
@devinel researchis based on teh senario and the race u choice. starting with tribal has the less techs

@omegadarkzero theree should only be a few  x mods in the mod lisst mostly exttra mods like darkness. if u cant load then u more than likely didnt install right. remember the core that comes with the mod has to copy over the core already in there.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Kitsune on February 05, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
Wanted to ask, if the quarry is now safe to use again? Or is it still destroying savegames? :D

Reworked quarry for a16, should work fine

Quote from: awesowe on February 05, 2017, 04:06:37 AM
Is this pack compatible with Psychology / dub's Bad Hygiene?

seems Psychology compatible with latest update. But not properly work for non-human race.
dub's Bad Hygiene -not tested

zzz1000

I didn't noticed(maybe just do not noticed) any problems with dub's BH. Other than I replaced all iron ore to steelbars in recipes. All seems to work fine for me.

silverskin

The tribal/medieval techs, buildings and weapons are all interesting but just aren't practical. One raid by an enemy with guns and that's it, your colony dies. In my one colony that went for 5 years, every raiding party was loaded up with guns.

Is there a way to get rid of the gun-wielding enemy factions?

zzz1000

Primitive weapons obviously bad against guns, strange if it was not this way.
Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not.
But recurve bow with even stone arrows or crossbow can kill early hobos if you carefull or impose close combat on them so they couldn't use their advantage, melee weapons can be very dangerous for gun wielder but that more risky
I do not know will that work but maybe if set maximum amount to zero for faction they will not be created at world generation. But you also need to remove almost all enemies - you can't win mechanoids with bows anyway.
About everyone allways have guns - I have different experience.
QuoteOne raid by an enemy with guns and that's it, your colony dies.
In my one colony that went for 5 years, every raiding party was loaded up with guns.
You seems confused in the testimony  - colony dies from every raid(they all with guns and one raid is that's it) but went for 5 years throght multiple raids (all with guns)

Oragepoilu

How do I get the "ash" for the herbal medicine craft ?

I have some but I have no idea how I got them.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Oragepoilu on February 05, 2017, 04:17:10 PM
How do I get the "ash" for the herbal medicine craft ?

I have some but I have no idea how I got them.

Think maybe its a byproduct of burning stuff in a campfire (or other burning operation)

Rorgan

Please, anyone knows a solution how to turn off the "dead apparel" penalty?
Its really killing the game for me since my pawns trying to equip all the dead raiders apparel after every raid and i failed to find a way to stop them, so i always end up more than -5 modifier on everyone's mood.

Another thing or lets call it some kind of bug i having a hard time with, when i make fabrics from apparel and the result is more than one material, fabric + component for example, the component stuck into my pawns hand.
Its says "hauling 0 component" and if the pawn trying to pick up something else in this state, the items just disappear.

Sorry for bashing the MOD, i love everything else in it and i really appreciate all the hard work you guys invested in it!

jaynus

Has anyone played with a natural progression (not a bunch of super-stats and super-start dev mode cheats) actually up to mid-level technology?

I've just progressed up to the point of some electrical crafting (electric stove, electric smelter) and everything is now literally burning up. I can't control the temperature in the rooms at all; and it seems ridiculous that 1 electric stove will spike the heat in a room to 150+ degrees in 2-3 uses. The smelter, even in a 100x100+ room, seems to spike the temperature to 100+ degrees super quick.

Am I expected to heavily invest in high-tech industrial cooling for this first? If so, I can't produce any of that equipment yet as I need materials, which in turn need the electric crafting equipment to make. How has everyone worked around this? Just place the tables outsides and take the penalty?

silverskin

Quote from: jaynus on February 05, 2017, 05:53:04 PM
Am I expected to heavily invest in high-tech industrial cooling for this first?
Nah, you don't need to go that far. You should be able to build simple, unpowered vents on the walls. That'll equalise the temperature with the outside. They don't use power and just take a bit of metal and components to make.