Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• June 04, 2020, 07:27:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1938541 times)

tamzatumanami

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #5220 on: February 13, 2017, 02:57:36 AM »

Good job guys you broke this modpack with leather/meat update.

flying tomato

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: February 13, 2017, 03:05:10 AM »

It is not their job, and they do not owe you to fix it but they will, so show some respect for their free work.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: February 13, 2017, 03:44:04 AM »

Bug in stockpile orders? I have a jerks and raw meat. Make a stockpile 1 for "raw meat" and stockpile 2 for "meals". Colonists says that no empty plases for that jerks and raw meat. Sorry for bad english.

Did you notice this modpack add a new overall flag for stockpiles ?
Allow fresh, i think you are missing that flag.

InsKill

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: February 13, 2017, 04:16:25 AM »

Bug in stockpile orders? I have a jerks and raw meat. Make a stockpile 1 for "raw meat" and stockpile 2 for "meals". Colonists says that no empty plases for that jerks and raw meat. Sorry for bad english.

Did you notice this modpack add a new overall flag for stockpiles ?
Allow fresh, i think you are missing that flag.

Yeah, that it!

Oragepoilu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: February 13, 2017, 06:25:26 AM »

Is there a plan to get some of the A16 features into the game which are now missing?

Thinking of:
Button for making a copy of currently highlighted item

In game,
Select the building you want to copy and press (B).

My bad, I misunderstood (copy/moving).

Free tip : Early game you can drop and disable to haul one (or more, but one is enough) coldstone or glowstone on top of a crafting spot (where the colonist stand when crafting) to avoid the darkness mood debuff.

Side note : I am making medicine thing (for healing), but they require a skilled doc while using cook skill.
That's rather annoying, my cook aren't good as a doc, so they can't do it, but if I let my healer cook they will cook normal food too - even more annoying.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:24:13 AM by Oragepoilu »

silverskin

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: February 13, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »

What's wrong with the Medium Heaters? They're terrible. It seems to take about 4 of them to do the heating work of 1 Small Heater.
And as each Medium Heater uses twice the power of a Small Heater, it's woefully inefficient.

I even tried tweaking the heating values and it doesn't seem to have made much difference.
It's a shame, since they look better and save space.

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: February 13, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »

There will be a more "formal" announcement of this mod later, but for those who aren't in the discord server and may not know, there is now a new flavor of HCSK available. I call it Survival HardcoreSK

It is designed for people who use the vanilla storytellers instead of the new custom HCSK storytellers. This is because much of HCSK's balance direction is expecting you'll be playing a more combat-focused game that the custom storytellers provide, whereas the vanilla storytellers are more survival focused.

So if you want something that's a bit closer to the vanilla experience, but with HCSK's features and expanded progression line and deeper production chains, feel free to try it out, it could use some more play testers.

Aside from balance changes, it also includes some of my own brand of polish such as rewritten descriptions to better covey the purpose of things to the player (like for example all the many different meal types you can make).

Download and instructions are here
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:03:32 PM by Owlchemist »

Sebrian

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: February 13, 2017, 05:44:36 PM »

Hey there guys, thanks for the awesome modpack yet again, don't seem to be having any major issues but seems like the nanite shields and Embrasures/Sand bags are pretty broken, might be due to changes in cl ? Neither of them block any shots anymore, it's pretty much like standing without any cover.

InsKill

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: February 13, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »

Small suggestion: insert wich ammo uses each weapon in description of all firearms. Becouse in case of use the PreparedCarefully and change loadout, I can take a gun, but don't know what ammo use that gun. OK, I looked on wiki, but why, if 10-15 letters can solve that problem?

Sorry for bad english.

schlauewurst

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: February 14, 2017, 10:40:55 AM »

It there a Way to get Superior Crafting ONLY for RimWorld 16?

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: February 14, 2017, 12:16:57 PM »

There will be a more "formal" announcement of this mod later, but for those who aren't in the discord server and may not know, there is now a new flavor of HCSK available. I call it Survival HardcoreSK

It is designed for people who use the vanilla storytellers instead of the new custom HCSK storytellers. This is because much of HCSK's balance direction is expecting you'll be playing a more combat-focused game that the custom storytellers provide, whereas the vanilla storytellers are more survival focused.

So if you want something that's a bit closer to the vanilla experience, but with HCSK's features and expanded progression line and deeper production chains, feel free to try it out, it could use some more play testers.

Aside from balance changes, it also includes some of my own brand of polish such as rewritten descriptions to better covey the purpose of things to the player (like for example all the many different meal types you can make).

Download and instructions are here

Giving it a try right now Owl!

So far so good as far as getting it up and going. I also turned Moody on, and added QualityBuilder, Miniaturisation, and Zhentar Tweaks. With Zhentar Tweaks, I wanted that only for the Sunlamp planning tool, but that doesn't seem to be working, don't know if that is a problem with regular HCSK as well, might give that a try to find out.

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: February 14, 2017, 02:32:22 PM »

The last time I used a HKSK storyteller was in alpha 13 with Hildegarde on 2nd or 3rd highest difficulty (They changed names), and my god I never got a break, it was raid after raid, my colony wealth just kept going up because of all the loot on the map, and I was just quite literally overwhelmed not because it was impossible, it was tedious as fuck checking items/ammo/clothing etc.

Edit - Since then I've always stuck to the vanilla storytellers, perhaps I should give them another go.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:35:19 PM by Zakhad »

Sonsalt

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: February 14, 2017, 07:22:04 PM »

Just want to give a big shout out to the modmaker, this pack is absolutely insane, it shows what Rimworld can be and the potential.

I truly love how everything is much more about survival, how for the vast time of the beginning you have to hunt to survive and pick fruits.

Truly amazing, can´t get enough of this!

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: February 15, 2017, 05:41:57 AM »

Drawing and redrawing storytellers in videostory:
1) Rey - https://youtu.be/xBNhbMWdLW4
2) Xaseo - https://youtu.be/Qijs7fLL2EI
3) new Hilde - https://youtu.be/afiFjfK3v5c

Rhyssia

• Colonist
  • Universally Derped
    • View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: February 15, 2017, 03:51:29 PM »

Feel free to make your own modpack.  ;)

But as far as I've heard the leather/meat update was regarded as an improvement.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 457