Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• March 28, 2020, 04:50:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1888616 times)

caiowb

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #5235 on: February 15, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »

Just thinking, but ain't sunlamps kinda unbalanced? consuming 1000w each makes for a full snow survival pretty impossible.
And an idea, maybe glass roofs would be cool, so we could get sunlight in a heated environment.

Abu Hajjar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: February 15, 2017, 09:28:54 PM »

Are normal shirts uncraftable in this version?
I have a electric tailoring bench, which is powered and a colonist with fairly high skill, but it doesn't show up in the bills menu? I can craft body suits, pants, boots, gloves, hats/masks, and armors, but no shirts?

code99xx

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: February 16, 2017, 02:25:21 AM »

Hi, Im getting this error when enabling this modpack (fresh game install, no other mods enabled):

EDIT: I also had to disable Moody since the console goes nuts with errors when I press the "gear" button (settings?) in-game.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:42:50 AM by code99xx »

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: February 16, 2017, 04:57:42 AM »

Are normal shirts uncraftable in this version?
I have a electric tailoring bench, which is powered and a colonist with fairly high skill, but it doesn't show up in the bills menu? I can craft body suits, pants, boots, gloves, hats/masks, and armors, but no shirts?

Looks like you need the non-electric tailoring bench to get shirts.
That's not right, I think. I'll talk to the team about how to fix this best.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: February 16, 2017, 05:53:26 AM »

Any tailoring table got nearly own recipes. Only a few recipes can be made at all tables.
Same count for weapon tables.
Hardcore is a bit unique not like vanila.

mora145

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: February 16, 2017, 08:46:38 AM »

I am translating into Spanish, please contact me

[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/ysha.lict

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: February 16, 2017, 09:49:01 AM »

I haven't played in like 2-3 weeks lots of changes and even a manual now lol goodwork on that :) Lets see how quickly HCSK can kill me :P

I have one request, could there be a more detailed description of what the new storytellers do? (Specifically Rey & Haseo) I've no idea which one is the harder one out of the 3 for example. It's very vague at least I think it is, maybe its just me but when I compare it to the vanilla explanations for example, Pheobe tells you that you can expect gaps in between events which would be aimed at the newer players, Cassandra explains that she would be the default experience with a scaling difficulty curve, in that this is the one you should be using for a balanced orientated game, Randy is quite literally random. Hildegarde epic is explained reasonably well, in that there will be a focus on bigger nastier events (Assumed it has faster difficulty curve) and less power outs, blights, solar flares etc.

Rey is tough??? but what does that mean, whats changed? Whats different? It's the same with Haseo. The only thing I can think of is that the incidents are going to be more frequent, but doesn't say which, and I assume the difficulty curve is going to very hard. my point is, that I don't want to assume, I want to know specifically what each storyteller does. I'm just asking if there could be a bit more of an explanation. I love the work you guys do and hope my input hasn't come across as negative or anything :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:30:58 AM by Zakhad »

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: February 16, 2017, 11:16:12 AM »

Uck i just had my first freeze during auto save, (Gave it 2 minutes then I alt f4, every other autosave took only like <10 seconds) I will give a detailed explanation & information if it happens again, the output log had nothing, hummm... it doesn't look promising, I hope it was the one off, fresh install as of couple hours ago.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:18:16 AM by Zakhad »

killermen962

• Drifter
  • Village Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: February 16, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »

I laughed at this buffalo's wound I gave it, am I the only one seeing a face?
http://prntscr.com/e9kslu

caiowb

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: February 16, 2017, 03:43:57 PM »

I laughed at this buffalo's wound I gave it, am I the only one seeing a face?
http://prntscr.com/e9kslu

I see a face too

Pirate

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: February 16, 2017, 04:47:08 PM »

One thing that really bugs me is how messed up the market values are.

Starting with components, they take 2.5 alloys to make. Steel is priced at $2.00, so the ingredients for one component are worth $5.00, yet it's value is set to $50.00. That's a whopping 900% increase in value.

Out of components and some alloy you can make mechanisms, there you go from $112 cost in ingredients to a value of $200 for the Mechanism. Again a significant gain.

But then if you continue on to make a finished product it looks very different.

Starting with weapon parts: 1 is valued at only $100, yet to make one you need 6 components ($300), 2 Mechanism ($200) and 10 alloy ($20 for steel), that's $520 in total. So you lose over 80% of the value on this.

And this only continues if you make weapon components and finished weapons, the ingredients seem to be over 10 if not 50 times more valuable then any finished weapon.

silverskin

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: February 16, 2017, 06:59:04 PM »

Some madman nuked my colony. Luckily, everyone was inside the mountain base when it happened, with the blast doors closed nice and quickly. Now they're buried under nuclear fallout for a really long time.

But it's a fair bit more boring than the games and movies make it out to be. I haven't had a single event happen since. Was it supposed to be the death of my colony? Or will new events only start up once the fallout clears? It's been going on for 3 seasons, so far.

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: February 16, 2017, 07:50:36 PM »

One thing that really bugs me is how messed up the market values are.

Starting with components, they take 2.5 alloys to make. Steel is priced at $2.00, so the ingredients for one component are worth $5.00, yet it's value is set to $50.00. That's a whopping 900% increase in value.

Out of components and some alloy you can make mechanisms, there you go from $112 cost in ingredients to a value of $200 for the Mechanism. Again a significant gain.

But then if you continue on to make a finished product it looks very different.

Starting with weapon parts: 1 is valued at only $100, yet to make one you need 6 components ($300), 2 Mechanism ($200) and 10 alloy ($20 for steel), that's $520 in total. So you lose over 80% of the value on this.

And this only continues if you make weapon components and finished weapons, the ingredients seem to be over 10 if not 50 times more valuable then any finished weapon.

Thanks. Run-away profits with components had been brought up before but got swept away by lots of other problems going on at the time. Next patch will hopefully have some rebalanced sell modifiers. However not every resources is profitable to manufacture and sell because they may be based on parts that are artificially high in cost for gameplay reasons (like for example the sell price of seeds vs the cost of buying).

Yck

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: February 16, 2017, 07:59:00 PM »

I have two questions.

1) How to make pemmican? I've already researched the necessary technology, but I don't know which crafting station I should use. I've tried electrical stove, professional stove, butcher table, oven and the simple grill, but none of them display the pemmican recipe.

2) Googling on how to make Pemmican, I've stumbled upon posts saying that Hardcore SK comes with a Help tab, that is, a tab one can use to look for info on any item, including the corresponding crafting station. I've also found someone, on this very thread but more than a hundred pages ago, talking about said Help tab and posting a screenshot of it. Link to the mentioned post: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg251016#msg251016

But the thing is: I don't have a Help tab in my game! Is it a bug? Have I made some sort of mistake during installation? Or has it been removed in the last versions of the mod?

Thank you guys for the help.

EDIT: The mentioned post and print aren't exactly in this thread, but on Hardcore SK Alpha 14e's thread. Still, it's the same mod, so my question stands.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:03:09 PM by Yck »

silverskin

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: February 16, 2017, 08:23:43 PM »

How to make pemmican?
I've only ever been able to make pemmican at a campfire. The actual campfire building.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 457