Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• February 17, 2020, 10:42:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1858278 times)

FreyaMaluk

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #5250 on: February 16, 2017, 10:38:47 PM »

I have two questions.

2) Googling on how to make Pemmican, I've stumbled upon posts saying that Hardcore SK comes with a Help tab, that is, a tab one can use to look for info on any item, including the corresponding crafting station. I've also found someone, on this very thread but more than a hundred pages ago, talking about said Help tab and posting a screenshot of it. Link to the mentioned post: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg251016#msg251016

But the thing is: I don't have a Help tab in my game! Is it a bug? Have I made some sort of mistake during installation? Or has it been removed in the last versions of the mod?

Thank you guys for the help.

EDIT: The mentioned post and print aren't exactly in this thread, but on Hardcore SK Alpha 14e's thread. Still, it's the same mod, so my question stands.

the "help tab" is actually called colony manager.. look for the manager tab

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: February 17, 2017, 12:10:31 AM »

I have two questions.

1) How to make pemmican? I've already researched the necessary technology, but I don't know which crafting station I should use. I've tried electrical stove, professional stove, butcher table, oven and the simple grill, but none of them display the pemmican recipe.

Code: [Select]
<recipeUsers>
<li>TableGrill</li>
<li>ElectricStove</li>
<li>FueledStove</li>
<li>ElectricStove_Pro</li>
</recipeUsers>

You should be able to make it on the grill and all the stoves as long as you have it researched. You may need to update your install of HCSK.

code99xx

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: February 17, 2017, 01:23:13 AM »

Ok this is really frustrating. Is there a way to teleport pawns, make them invulnerable or do something about the crashlanded scenario?

Ive tried 10 times now to save my survivors from the big ship wreck that just crashes on top of them and I failed every single time.

And yes, i know i can change the scenario but i dont want to for RP reasons ...

Yck

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: February 17, 2017, 01:55:52 AM »

I believe not. To me, they seem like different tabs for different purposes. One for colony management, and another for information, like an in-game wiki.

You should be able to make it on the grill and all the stoves as long as you have it researched. You may need to update your install of HCSK.

Hmm, there's something wrong with my modpack then, as I've only been able to find the pemmican recipe in the campfire. The stoves simply have no pemmican recipe.

I updated the modpack mid-January, if there's already another available version, unfortunately I'm not going to update anytime soon, as I have this save game I've dedicated a lot of time to. Either way, thanks for the reply.

By the way, do you know anything about the Help tab?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:00:18 AM by Yck »

Schio

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: February 17, 2017, 02:10:04 AM »

Is it possible to add the Leadership mod to this modpack or would there be errors?

GoblinPunch

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: February 17, 2017, 02:41:07 AM »

I enjoy using this mod. Though been wondering, are there suppose to be one set of factions? Like the fist icon are all the same color and faction, the witcher symbols, the weird stars, etc.

Edit: The houses symbol-- two factions.

http://i.imgur.com/lWQVLlO.png
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:43:21 AM by GoblinPunch »

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: February 17, 2017, 02:51:35 AM »

I updated the modpack mid-January...

lol, well no wonder. Yeah the modpack is updated daily, often multiple times a day. There's been a great deal of fixes and polish and balance since then.

As for the help button, it's no longer supported in A16, sorry.

caiowb

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: February 17, 2017, 05:39:24 AM »

Anyone know how to improve the hadron collider efficiency? messing with temperatures didn't help at all;

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: February 17, 2017, 11:01:27 AM »

I have two questions.

2) Googling on how to make Pemmican, I've stumbled upon posts saying that Hardcore SK comes with a Help tab, that is, a tab one can use to look for info on any item, including the corresponding crafting station. I've also found someone, on this very thread but more than a hundred pages ago, talking about said Help tab and posting a screenshot of it. Link to the mentioned post: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg251016#msg251016

But the thing is: I don't have a Help tab in my game! Is it a bug? Have I made some sort of mistake during installation? Or has it been removed in the last versions of the mod?

Thank you guys for the help.

EDIT: The mentioned post and print aren't exactly in this thread, but on Hardcore SK Alpha 14e's thread. Still, it's the same mod, so my question stands.

The Help tab was part of CCL. It implemented an in game wiki that was searchable and hyperlinked. It made playing HCSK quite a bit easier when new to the game as you could look up directly what benches you need, what certain recipes needed, etc. Bascially all the stuff that would help you plan ahead.

Caldar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: February 17, 2017, 12:19:54 PM »

Is there now an other way to check the stats for apparel? In the craftingwindow the "i" only shows the armor, isulations etc. but not the additional stats like "Global working speed" and co.

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: February 17, 2017, 02:25:32 PM »

Is there now an other way to check the stats for apparel? In the craftingwindow the "i" only shows the armor, isulations etc. but not the additional stats like "Global working speed" and co.

That game doesn't show any stats if they're at 100%, so that's what they are (aka unmodified).

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: February 17, 2017, 02:26:23 PM »

Is it possible to add the Leadership mod to this modpack or would there be errors?

Works fine for me.

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: February 17, 2017, 02:33:24 PM »

I enjoy using this mod. Though been wondering, are there suppose to be one set of factions? Like the fist icon are all the same color and faction, the witcher symbols, the weird stars, etc.

Edit: The houses symbol-- two factions.

http://i.imgur.com/lWQVLlO.png

At one point they were all S.T.A.L.K.E.R factions, clearsky, bandits, mercs, freedom etc which i thought was quite funny, I was tempted to mod some of the sound files from clearsky when someone throws a grenade hilarity is soon to ensue.

a few examples:

https://instaud.io/LSn
https://instaud.io/LSo
https://instaud.io/LSq

lordmatiz

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: February 17, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »

Can't build Fishing Pier on mud (I've got nice lake in front of my base, and can't use it for fishing ;( )

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: February 17, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »

Can't build Fishing Pier on mud (I've got nice lake in front of my base, and can't use it for fishing ;( )

There are 2 fishing piers one that can be built on mud and one that can't. Are you saying that the one that can be built on mud isn't working?
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 457