Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• March 31, 2020, 05:38:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1891528 times)

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5280 on: February 18, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »

Note: This is HCSK with OwlChemists Survival.

Throwing a bunch of errors:

https://gist.github.com/dc1fe167761a2ac2eb448e72e0201901

Scenario: Just had a new pawn being chased. Offered sanctuary, and then captured a raider. After putting new prisoner in a cell, and setting up work for new rescued pawn, I set the new pawn to work giving treatment to the prisoner. This error started popping up right away and continuously.

Here is my current mod list as well:

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1393</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>ZhentarFix</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>Survival HardcoreSK</li>
    <li>SeedsPlease_SK</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Breakdowns</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_Manager</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Camp</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse</li>
    <li>Infused_CR</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield</li>
    <li>WorldPawnGC</li>
    <li>ColonistBar_KF</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>QualityBuilder</li>
    <li>Miniaturisation</li>
    <li>ZhentarTweaks</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

mora145

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: February 18, 2017, 12:05:56 PM »

My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: February 18, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »

1. did you install anything correct like it is written ? When you start the game you got the mainmenu with the new background, and the log with an single red error ?

2. The production chain of this mod is very complex and different from the basic game.
At the beginning you can't craft much. Start to deconst. ship chunks and this things, build a sawmill, made some wood planks and firewood.
If this even don't work, then there is something wrong with the mod.

Owlchemist

• Colonist
  • Hooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: February 18, 2017, 04:15:17 PM »

- Fuel smithy, the unfinished object get put in the middle at the smithy, since the object is impassable the crafter can't reach it anymore.
Seting it to passthrough solve the problem, but changing the drop/workspot would be better.

- engl. translation for "anybody" at the crafter selection is wrong/corrupt.
- engl. translation for "paused" at crafting bill is wrong/corrupt.

- sawmill "chop wood kindling" -> chop firewood

Fueled smithy problem is obsolete as it was replaced with the blacksmith in the latest patch.

Translation problems I been looking at for some time now. It's elusive because it doesn't always show up incorrectly. Sometimes it looks fine, sometimes it doesn't.

Kindling -> Firewood fixed in next patch, thanks.

zipqun

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #5284 on: February 18, 2017, 05:24:15 PM »

Hi all, I have again little problem, when i playing at beggining its ok, but after 3-4 h i have some kind of "spikes" every 3-4 sec,  and its nor errors cuz i check it many times i open the tab and check there is any red sentence and there isn't + when even i  pause the game i have those spikes cuz i see it when i move the screen around, anyone had that problem ? i think i have it every time ;c i reinstalled rimoward + repaste the mods  an its not working ;c any suggestion ?

You're getting lag spikes while paused...? Hummm that's strange, you're absolutely certain of this? - Does this only happens with this modpack? Because it could be a hardware fault or a bad installation of rimworld or even bad drivers, the list can go on, the game should never lag when paused.

Because it sounds more like a incident or path finding bug, it could be that old animated graphic from cave's mod but I'm fairly certain no 1 is running that, but that caused a lot of issues for people

To test whether or not it's a path finding bug. Make a backup of your save, use debug mode and kill all animals on map. if that doesn't fix it, kill your colonists, and see if that fixes it.
Lastly I tend to save the game with no units on the map and then I check for queued events or incidents in the save file, which could be attempting to trigger but gets stuck, after deleting them if any, reload that save with no units and see if the lag disappears.
If it is the event/incidents bug try to figure out what one it is, and report it on the github, also stating what version you are running, and or if you are github version to the best of your knowledge what commit your running with along with a date. 

i.e - when you click on the commits section on the hardcore sk github you'll see a few digits on the right hand side of the commit, click on that and paste the commit value e.g. commit 24e09222c935b5625cd4bc3c9492f169ac00814a - by doing this you're telling us what version you are running, and or whether or not it's been fixed in a later version, because a lot of people don't like to update there client mid play through due to save compatibility.

The above mentioned help will only work if its lagging while the game is not paused,

well i check many things about it, i thinks it just when i play long game that will be always, i will check that with new smaller map, mb that will help a bit, i found on internet that a guy had same problem with mega good cpu

"so im in a normal map size (30% planet generate), i have some mod install and after 3.5 years (game time) i started to get lag spikes from 60 fps to 45 fps every 3 sec , that make my colonies like jumping foward and backword , and its really annoying , reseting the game not help.
in dev mode there is no error that make that lag , and the whierd thing is that even on pause the game still spike , is there anything i can do to fix this problem ?"

i think its unfixable ;c

i recorded those spikes, mb somone help ; i hope so ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMGEjBfJFs
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:01:45 PM by zipqun »

killermen962

• Drifter
  • Village Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: February 18, 2017, 06:37:34 PM »

Encountered a bug with a visitor...
http://prntscr.com/eaidtw
She arrived, walked around the colony for a while, then proceded to tear down 3 walls to the wood shack she is standing next to (I rebuilt it) and she didn't even melee them, just walked into them and they deleted then she just sat right there, waiting to see if she can die. I changed her visiter zone and everything but she is just sitting there, goes beserk but does nothing, she just stands there.

Edit: SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaifax

Edit 2: MORE SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaihe3
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:45:07 PM by killermen962 »

Fluffe

• Colonist
  • A Doge On Fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: February 18, 2017, 10:55:53 PM »

Encountered a bug with a visitor...
http://prntscr.com/eaidtw
She arrived, walked around the colony for a while, then proceded to tear down 3 walls to the wood shack she is standing next to (I rebuilt it) and she didn't even melee them, just walked into them and they deleted then she just sat right there, waiting to see if she can die. I changed her visiter zone and everything but she is just sitting there, goes beserk but does nothing, she just stands there.

Edit: SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaifax

Edit 2: MORE SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaihe3

You must of done something to make that visitor really mad lol

Upuaut

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: February 19, 2017, 05:39:05 AM »

My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Same thing here. Installed the mod, activated them. Got the background image and started a new game. After the world loads. I can designate zones for hauling or mark stuff to be mined but the 3 persons don´t do anything.

https://gist.github.com/f11f419e179af41d001cbeb625328936
The link to the first log message after starting the game

After deaktivating the Fluffy Breakdown mod the game works as intended!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 05:53:29 AM by Upuaut »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: February 19, 2017, 06:34:54 AM »

This modpack is unique and very special.
You shouldn't use other mod within this modpack or you maybe get unexpected errors like you just notice.
This modpack is nearly a total conver.

- Fuel smithy, the unfinished object get put in the middle at the smithy, since the object is impassable the crafter can't reach it anymore.
Seting it to passthrough solve the problem, but changing the drop/workspot would be better.

Fueled smithy problem is obsolete as it was replaced with the blacksmith in the latest patch.
I realy think the hardcore team need to create a launcher which check for latest github files and launch the game :-)
Its hard to keep track for all these hourly/daily updates :-)

silverskin

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: February 19, 2017, 09:44:11 AM »

What's up with this Zeon enemy? I'm pretty sure my people can kill it. But his absurd lightning retaliation uttlerly shreds my turrets and cannons, and without those there doesn't seem to be a way to output enough damage to bring it down.

Edit: Killed it. Took a full team of dudes in power armour with laser/plasma weapons. Still lost every turret, and half my base was on fire from all the damn lightning (which is doubly weird since it's in a mountain), but we got him in the end. Came down to a few guys hammering him with their personal railguns.
Lost almost all of my stored goods to the rampant fires. Lesson learned to build fire extinguishers in the storage warehouse.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:36:33 PM by silverskin »

captainradish

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: February 19, 2017, 10:59:11 AM »

Is there a list anywhere of animals that don't utterly spaz and try to kill my hunters? My primary hunter got killed by a sloth, which is a little embarrassing, honestly.

mora145

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: February 19, 2017, 11:45:42 AM »

Same thing here. Installed the mod, activated them. Got the background image and started a new game. After the world loads. I can designate zones for hauling or mark stuff to be mined but the 3 persons don´t do anything.

I continue to present the problem

https://gist.github.com/mora145/146e08de6181ed3c2052ed533099bde3

killermen962

• Drifter
  • Village Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: February 19, 2017, 01:23:57 PM »

Another weird bug, I had a abomination happen and since then, the game keeps giving me abomination messages saying someone turned into a abomination with a name I've never seen before, and attempting to jump to the place it happens does nothing, I've only had 1 rescue pod drop and I have no idea why this event keeps triggering when there is no abomination on my screen unless one of my previous settlements (All of which I abandoned via "Abandon" button) is somehow still active and its only telling me the abomination event

Reloaded a couple days to see event again, gave same name of person that changed on same day
http://prntscr.com/eas37h
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:34:36 PM by killermen962 »

mora145

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: February 19, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »

The solution in the order of the Mod: the mod Fluffy Breakdowns goes after HugsLib

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

aiu2003

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16a] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 5.0 test: Jewel
« Reply #5294 on: February 19, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »

One thing that really bugs me is how messed up the market values are.

Starting with components, they take 2.5 alloys to make. Steel is priced at $2.00, so the ingredients for one component are worth $5.00, yet it's value is set to $50.00. That's a whopping 900% increase in value.

Out of components and some alloy you can make mechanisms, there you go from $112 cost in ingredients to a value of $200 for the Mechanism. Again a significant gain.

But then if you continue on to make a finished product it looks very different.

Starting with weapon parts: 1 is valued at only $100, yet to make one you need 6 components ($300), 2 Mechanism ($200) and 10 alloy ($20 for steel), that's $520 in total. So you lose over 80% of the value on this.

And this only continues if you make weapon components and finished weapons, the ingredients seem to be over 10 if not 50 times more valuable then any finished weapon.

Thanks. Run-away profits with components had been brought up before but got swept away by lots of other problems going on at the time. Next patch will hopefully have some rebalanced sell modifiers. However not every resources is profitable to manufacture and sell because they may be based on parts that are artificially high in cost for gameplay reasons (like for example the sell price of seeds vs the cost of buying).

I bought 98 Lacosdile eggs (fertilized) for ~19 per and as soon as they hatched, I could sell each baby Lacosdile for 688 each. Profit! =0

With stock animals, babies sell for a very reduced price, half-grown for half price and only adults sell for full price. This mitigates it somewhat I guess, but buying fertilized eggs and selling the hatched animals is just free profit. It's almost like buying bonds since you buy fertilized eggs, wait for it to hatch, then cash in. Haha.

I bought ~300 fertilized chicken eggs for cheap and let them all hatched. I set a small 4x6 room nextdoor with 4 compost bins and 2 heaters. Compost for daaaaaysssss~~~

There's plenty of ways to play the market. You just have to control yourself because at some point, there's no difference than just going into dev mode and giving yourself free stuff, haha.
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 457