[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Xandrox

But isnt that mod also where ALL the patches to the current SK mod Version are in? After all it is called "Darkness +SK Patch"

Canute

Quote from: PhxCan on February 28, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
An interesting side note about darkness mod in hardcore, it works even if you dont enable it as a mod. I didn't enable it but I still got darkness event. So enabling it while it is still working might be the cause of the problem of that lag spike.
Darkness event and darkness mod are 2 different things.
Darkness mod "Makes nights darker and creepier".

Slipshodian

having an issue switching from Odin's Hammers to other equipment
Tried to remove equipment Norbhammar342650 but it's not here.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker:Remove(ThingWithComps)
Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_Pawn_EquipmentTracker:TryTransferEquipmentToContainer(Pawn_EquipmentTracker, ThingWithComps, ThingContainer, ThingWithComps&)
Combat_Realism.CompInventory:TrySwitchToWeapon(ThingWithComps)
Combat_Realism.<>c__DisplayClass18_1:<DrawThingRow>b__2()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Pawn Earth, Gardener got primaryInt equipment Gun_FAMAS103401 while already having primaryInt equipment Norbhammar342654
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_Pawn_EquipmentTracker:AddEquipment(Pawn_EquipmentTracker, ThingWithComps)
Combat_Realism.CompInventory:TrySwitchToWeapon(ThingWithComps)
Combat_Realism.<>c__DisplayClass18_1:<DrawThingRow>b__2()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

guess i gotta chuck em into a pit or destroy em or something until they stop making items disappear forever (whatever you were trying to equip FROM Inventory to replace the hammer)

low_head

Heya.

I wanted to remove a right eye from a prisoner and imply his eye to a crewmember, who lost his right eye.

The removed eye is in the storage and now I want to to implant it, but the option does not appear.
I can only remove the healthy left eye as well.

What am I doing wrong?

PS:
Quote from: skyarkhangel on February 28, 2017, 12:22:57 AM
Quote from: low_head on February 27, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
Hey!

Get an error after "Razor Rain Imminent"

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.msg280195;topicseen#msg280195

Thanks for the help. Everything is fine now.

PhxCan

Quote from: Canute on February 28, 2017, 03:39:32 PM
Quote from: PhxCan on February 28, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
An interesting side note about darkness mod in hardcore, it works even if you dont enable it as a mod. I didn't enable it but I still got darkness event. So enabling it while it is still working might be the cause of the problem of that lag spike.
Darkness event and darkness mod are 2 different things.
Darkness mod "Makes nights darker and creepier".

My bad, I thought they are related.

Wi3rzba

Looks like bug
Colonists do not carry food to designated warehouses, in general do not carry it anywhere except the grill. I did not mind the time because I have a map on average - 25 degrees, but deterioration makes game unplayable. Any food that is outside destroyed after some time because they can not carry it to the warehouse ...

PhxCan

Quote from: PhxCan on February 28, 2017, 02:30:07 AM
Quote from: Rhyssia on February 27, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
Quote from: PhxCan on February 27, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
Quote from: PhxCan on February 23, 2017, 02:07:53 PM
-snip-
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Verb problem with Combat Realism? Why, and how do I fix this?

Edit: Tried to fix it by running the game in administrator mode, now it crashes when I open save or new game.

This can be fixed by editing save, it says there are multiple verbs with same number extension.

Quote from: PhxCan on February 27, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
Quote from: PhxCan on February 23, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

-snip-
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 441663540B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: TempOverflow
Allocation happend at: Line:75 in
Memory overview
-snip

**** Crash! ****

If anyone wonders, I deleted the whole thing and reinstalled. It did the same thing after playing for several hours. The same log, same error.

This last error is a problem with memory leak, expected to be fixed with A17

Thank you!! Can you please also tell me what to change in the saves? Or if there is a similar case or guide telling me what to do, a link to it would be totally fine.

Ok, I checked the save, but there were no verbs with same IDs.

<li Class="Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootCR">
<loadID>11</loadID>

I checked every single verb about Combat Realism. I found some null targeting parameters but erasing them or appointing a target didn't do anything.

I checked combat realism page,  in 13. version some people say they have the same problem but they got no replies. So this is not something new.

Also before this I erased the game and reinstalled it, and reinstalled the mod as instructed. But still, after some playtime Got the same error. So this problem is unlikely my doing.

flying tomato

For guys who encounter lag spikes: disable the ColonistBar mod. It works for me.

Canute

QuoteHeya.

I wanted to remove a right eye from a prisoner and imply his eye to a crewmember, who lost his right eye.

The removed eye is in the storage and now I want to to implant it, but the option does not appear.
I can only remove the healthy left eye as well.

What am I doing wrong?
If the option didn't show up, you maybe didn't do the proper research yet.
You need to research the Hospital path.

QuoteLooks like bug
Colonists do not carry food to designated warehouses, in general do not carry it anywhere except the grill. I did not mind the time because I have a map on average - 25 degrees, but deterioration makes game unplayable. Any food that is outside destroyed after some time because they can not carry it to the warehouse ...
Did you notice all stockpiles got a new overall tag "fresh" ?

Wi3rzba

QuoteLooks like bug
Did you notice all stockpiles got a new overall tag "fresh" ?

[/quote]

Thanks, I noticed that all new warehouses are excluded fresh, rotten

Xandrox

yes, the lag is definitely connected to the Colonist Bar Mod. I thought the features were part of the "patch mod", becaase in my last Game (same download of Rimworld Hardcore SK) the features of the colonist bar mod did not show up. looks like i didnt install the mods correctly at that time, i disabled the col bar mod and the lag is gone now.

Thx for the help!

Yck

Hello there.

I'd like to know how to build pillars (the ones necessary for building platforms).

Canute

This modpack got an unique feature "Research tree".
At each research entry you can see what kind of building/recipes get unlocked.
What other name you can give plattforms too, or what kind of real life building you can need pillars too (maybe a bridge ?).

Yck

I had already researched the necessary technology to build pillars, I just didn't know which crafting station should I use to craft them. I figured out hand machining table was the one I needed, because for some reason the electric machining table simply wouldn't display the corresponding bill.

By the way, what about biosynthetic material? Do you know which crafting station should I use for these?

Canute

Some hint if you don't need the table for some job.
Use the Manager Tab, try to build the item there, and then you can check what table you need.
If you don't find the item at the Manager, you didn't build the right table yet.
But biosynth mat. is the robotic assembler, yeah i thought too thats for the robots since it get unlocked with that tech, but robots don't get build at a table.