[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

The aktual version got this feature so far i remember. One of the 3 buttons top right one the work window.

captainradish

Quote from: Canute on March 26, 2017, 01:45:40 PM
The aktual version got this feature so far i remember. One of the 3 buttons top right one the work window.

No, I mean there was a mod at one point that allowed you to move priorities up and down the list. For example, if I wanted to make managing more important than firefighting I could move the entire column to the left of firefighting. I miss that mod.

Canute

Yep, i know what mod you mean.
But try the numeric view/version, give the lower pri. job a higher number and look if this work for you.

HOIMIN

1,[Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes. ]Is displayed at game start up
2,A slave with a trader(Visitor too) steals a weapon from my colony ,Make a tunnel even if surrounded by walls
3,If the colony has a terminator, all the UI disappears at the time of loading

by the way my English Terrible. coz im japanese (T_T) sry

Canute

1. read a bit above, and you notice, that this is an unavoidable error.

2. not the mod's fault, default behavior at A16, anti cheat to prevent stuck trader/npc.

3. disable colonist_bar mod.

captainradish

Quote from: Canute on March 27, 2017, 02:47:44 AM
Yep, i know what mod you mean.
But try the numeric view/version, give the lower pri. job a higher number and look if this work for you.

Yea, that's what I currently do. It's just that I want to make certain jobs *in general* a higher priority. Oh well.

HOIMIN

xRude

hi i have been playing the game for a while now and recently decided to try out the HSK
I started out with 3 full bionics pawns and 2 thrumbos thinking i could train them like in vanilla, I couldn't ( additionally when looking at ALL other pets in the Prepare Carefully section it said all animals had 0 melee dmg, i did not have this issue when using prepare carefully with vanilla ) and 2 behir tents
I've been playing it for a few hrs and got through about 40 - 50 days, not a year yet
I started out with cassandra on extreme until i was about 30 days in, but i had 1 problem : I wasn't getting any traders or Raids, However I did get some raptors a few days in. I'm in a temperate forest with like 10 colonies very close to. I realised i didn't have a trading tent so i killed the thrumbos and made 1 outside. I switched to hildegarde on intense and got a "wanderer" who decided to attack me the next day, no raid message or game pause. 20 days later, no traders and no raids, only 2 friendly factions and all others hostile, Note: I did generate the whole world with a small map. I recently decided to build a roof over the trading tent and waited a few more days, no traders, I just saved and exited, thought I would ask for help to know what I'm doing wrong. I normally play without internet, idk if that's affecting this, doubtful. I also think i gave someone a valkyr suit made out of a material that it can't be made out. I'd really like some action and to sell some of my hay. Thanks in advance

TL;DR : 1 year in , trading tent built outside, no traders or raids

Canute

Traders are just a random event, there is no garantee that traders or visitors appear.

The trading tent just mark a spot the trader caravanns will be camp on the map. Without the tent the trader just pick a random spot around your camp. It doesn't matter if it is build outside, under a roof or inside a room.
To call a trader caravan, you need the comunication console. Then you can contact other faction for help and caravans.

Or just settle next to a faction base, then you can send out your own caravan.

Extrem on a storyteller just increase the strenght of an event, not how much bad/good events happen.
Sometimes a few weeks you can have nothing noticeable, and then the next day you are geting a poison ship, a mechanoid raid, and another mechanoid raid spawn just when you fight the first one (ok that was the torture storyteller :-) ).

Slipshodian

Quote from: Canute on March 28, 2017, 05:42:16 AM
Traders are just a random event, there is no garantee that traders or visitors appear.

The trading tent just mark a spot the trader caravanns will be camp on the map. Without the tent the trader just pick a random spot around your camp. It doesn't matter if it is build outside, under a roof or inside a room.
To call a trader caravan, you need the comunication console. Then you can contact other faction for help and caravans.

Extrem on a storyteller just increase the strenght of an event, not how much bad/good events happen.
Sometimes a few weeks you can have nothing noticeable, and then the next day you are geting a poison ship, a mechanoid raid, and another mechanoid raid spawn just when you fight the first one (ok that was the torture storyteller :-) ).

My current game actually had terminators and mechanoids battling it out in front of my base, and just before they all ran out of ammo, some asari came along into the mix. Didn't even have to fire a shot, since they all wiped each other out, and the surviving asari hit a raptor with a stray shot right at the end of it....

xRude

I was watching a quill18 vid from last yr n he had traders like every day or 2 :/
did they nerf trader rates?

Canute

I don't know but special for this modpack, 3 months are a long time and many change are made.

But you got
- the com console to call trade caravans (300/600 silver).
- some hyperspace beacon to call orbital trader (just energy).

At my current game, i don't get daily trade caravans, more 1-2 each warm season and maybe an orassan one during winter. (Ice sheet colony).

captainradish

Quote from: xRude on March 28, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

I was watching a quill18 vid from last yr n he had traders like every day or 2 :/
did they nerf trader rates?

I've gone entire seasons without seeing a trader. I also remember in the past having traders almost constantly. I wonder if it depends on how close you are to other settlements.

captainradish

Anyone else having problems with the wardrobe editor completely crashing the game?

low_head

Heya,

I have this error:

when i stop all job tasks i get this: