[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: r4ky on April 04, 2017, 08:07:44 AM
There is a way to remove Combat Realism please? if i remove it i just cant generate world of just play...

Combat Realism and CoreSK are required for this modpack to work.

Jmall

I've posted my problem a few times, and it just keeps getting lost to other people's issues... Whenever I play, the game loads up fine, but as soon as my colonists drop out of their pods they won't do anything. They just stand around until they die. They have plenty of orders, their priorities are set... but they just do nothing until they starve. What could I be doing wrong? (There's a screenshot
on my previous post)

bob112

so i have one possibly two problems if you guys are willing to help http://imgur.com/a/UTrD3 the yellow text in the debug log as far as i can tell has been happening for pretty much the entire time I've had my colony going apart from some point near the beginning before i had the name colony and faction event happen and it as best as i can tell through testing it stops visitors from spawning both naturally and via dev mode while i have the hospitality mod installed i would just try starting another colony but i don't know what caused the yellow text or how to fix it and i don't really see any point in just making a new colony if the yellow text will just possibly pop up again for no apparent reason and block visitors from spawning it doesn't stop wanderers/travellers or caravans from spawning naturally or via dev mode just visitors in doesn't seem to affect anything else as far as i can tell just visitors and i really want visitors because i quite like the hospitality mod.

the red text seem's to be something to do with combat realism and other than making the debug log pop up every few seconds unless auto open is switched off as far as i can tell it doesn't seem to affect my game at all but i thought that i might as well ask for help with that as well seeing as it's there while i'm asking for help with the yellow text visitor blocking thing which is my main concern can you guy's help? i've checked and it's not to do with the other mods i installed i tried loading up the affected saves on the colony with just the mods from this pack loaded and i still get the problems.

EDIT:Sorry Jmall just posted mine then saw yours above me felt rather guilty....

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Jmall on April 04, 2017, 11:12:06 AM
I've posted my problem a few times, and it just keeps getting lost to other people's issues... Whenever I play, the game loads up fine, but as soon as my colonists drop out of their pods they won't do anything. They just stand around until they die. They have plenty of orders, their priorities are set... but they just do nothing until they starve. What could I be doing wrong? (There's a screenshot
on my previous post)

That almost certainly means you don't have it installed correctly.

A couple guesses on the problem:
-Didn't have a fresh copy of stock "Cores" file before starting.
-Didn't allow "Cores" from HcSK to overwrite vanilla "Cores" folder.
-Did you copy modsconfig.xml to correct place, were all mods activated when you started the game? If you had to enable them yourself, the modsconfig.xml didn't get placed in the correct spot.

r4ky

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on April 04, 2017, 08:19:24 AM
There is a way to remove Combat Realism please? if i remove it i just cant generate world of just play...

i see thanks for the answer, so there is no way to delete ammo system?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: r4ky on April 04, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

No, there isn't.

There is a new version of Combat Realism being worked on, that last I heard was going to have an ammo system that would be disable-able. But that will certainly not drop in and replace the current one, it is most likely embedded to deeply into this modpack.

BearlyArt

I absolutely love this pack, but have been trying for the past couple of days to make Better Terrain work completely with the pack as I enjoy how natural that mod makes the world look. Has anyone made a custom patch for themselves or know of one to make BT compatible?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: BearlyArt on April 04, 2017, 05:41:06 PM
I absolutely love this pack, but have been trying for the past couple of days to make Better Terrain work completely with the pack as I enjoy how natural that mod makes the world look. Has anyone made a custom patch for themselves or know of one to make BT compatible?

I am thinking to start coop with Better Terrain author mod and our team already working on new Enviroment 2.0 retextures. In future i hope better terrain would work in the project, please be patient!

bob112

does anyone know what counter (300) = 300 means in the debug log? because for some reason when the hospitality mod is installed it stops visitors from arriving both naturally and when I try to spawn them in via dev mode it doesn't stop caravans or travellers/wanderers just visitors I don't know what caused it to happen or how to stop it but I'd like to know because it pretty much makes the hospitality mod useless and I quite like the hospitality mod can anyone help?

fatm3l

is this working on Alpha 16? if yes, how. there is no alpha 16 in github website only for a14

maimen

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on April 04, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
Quote from: r4ky on April 04, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

No, there isn't.
Oh god, are you for real? What do you suppose this means: <ammoSet>AmmoSet_556x45mmNATO</ammoSet> or what would happen if you, I don't know, got rid of that and blocked the ammo from spawning on pawns or merchants?  ;)

Urz_

Quote from: fatm3l on April 04, 2017, 10:07:04 PM
is this working on Alpha 16? if yes, how. there is no alpha 16 in github website only for a14

Yes this works for Alpha 16. Press download zip on the github page and follow instructions.
Everything i end up releasing is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. You do not need to ask permission to use any of my stuff, but do keep in mind i might not own the license to all of it.

TheUser

Hello, well this is a bit embarrassing, first I am using Google Translator to be able to communicate with you, because my English is not the best.
Well, the modpack draws a lot of attention the few minutes I've tried has given me that feeling of difficulty of how bad it could be to make a bad decision, but something happens that does not let me advance the game, it is not a mistake Game or modpack, but at the beginning of my games in Extremely most crafteos ask me Granite blocks, but I can not find a way to find or make them, try looking for a map where structures were generated with these blocks, achieve But they run out quickly and I return to the same point. I hope you can help me solve this, thank you.

Canute

TheUser,
you need to play Rimworld unmoded at first.
The problem about "granite block" or similar show me that you are still very unfamilar with the game and you still don't know how to change building materials.
At first you need a hand saw, to craft wood planks.
Deconstruct ship parts to gain steel bar, componets and mechanics.
You can craft now another workbench i think it a mashining table, can't say it without game.
If you are unsure, enable Develop mode at the option, then god mode and just place workbenches to look what you can build with them.
You just can destroy them after.
At github are Hardcore SK Guide.pdf in engl. and russian, try to read it.

low_head

Heya.

In the midgame - my game become laggy. What can I do?
I already play on a desert map and have no animals, but nevertheless it lags.