[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: TheUser on April 06, 2017, 02:54:39 PM
Hello, well this is a bit embarrassing, first I am using Google Translator to be able to communicate with you, because my English is not the best.
Well, the modpack draws a lot of attention the few minutes I've tried has given me that feeling of difficulty of how bad it could be to make a bad decision, but something happens that does not let me advance the game, it is not a mistake Game or modpack, but at the beginning of my games in Extremely most crafteos ask me Granite blocks, but I can not find a way to find or make them, try looking for a map where structures were generated with these blocks, achieve But they run out quickly and I return to the same point. I hope you can help me solve this, thank you.

They are hard to spot sometimes, but there should be about a dozen stone cairn (statues) spread around the map. Deconstruct them for about 50 granite blocks each.

Stufferino

I was writing a post about rebalancing ammo types damage and AP values to be more realistic and have better in-game balance but, during my testing of damage and AP, I discovered a big bug (using latest github version as of today):

All ammo types have the same armor penetration value of the base type

For example, in Projectiles_Rifles.xml, if you set <armorPenetration> of 5.56x45mm NATO FMJ to 100%, then all 5.56x45mm NATO will penetrate 100% armor regardless of their own AP values (I set FMJ to 80% <AP> and HP/AP ammo to 1% <AP> but they still penetrate a centipede the same as FMJ).
Similarly, if you set armor penetration of 5.56x45mm NATO FMJ to 1%, then 5.56x45mm HP and AP cannot penetrate a centipede, even if you put their <armorPenetration> to 200%.

This is strange because the Information tab correctly reads different armor penetration values, but the projectile itself will always have the AP percentage of the FMJ ammo.
However, each ammo type does correctly read its own damage value. This means that HP is the best ammo type for everything and AP is the worst.

Once this is fixed I still have ideas to rebalance the damage/AP of each ammo type once we can actually see how their damage differs correctly

Sxmbra

Hello good evening, my question-problem is related to Colonist Bar 2.xxx the last update of colonist bar, everything went well, perfect, load the mod, everything cool, until the game gets bugs with the settlers, the game is stopped For seconds and settlers and everything that walks loses the trajectory and the game stops short seconds and the settlers continue their normal course, it is quite annoying and unplayable, I have deactivated this mods colonist bar 2.xxx and now all goes well. If you could correct that mistake, because the mod seems interesting, it gives many options to the settlers. Thank you    :-X

deadsage

Hello i have installed the mod and everything but each time i start a new game my colonists dont do anything they just eat and sleep,just like me  ;D

Canute

Quote from: deadsage on April 08, 2017, 05:19:00 AM
Hello i have installed the mod and everything but each time i start a new game my colonists dont do anything they just eat and sleep,just like me  ;D
You sure, you followed the installation instructions correctly? This modpack is different from normal mods.

EpicGunBlast

I've found a pretty bad bug i think.
i get this error now for all my craters, and because it spams the log out it lowers my fps significantly(and i have a beast of a rig too).

Tried to destroy non-destroyable thing Crater1127889
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Thing:Destroy(DestroyMode)
Verse.ThingWithComps:Destroy(DestroyMode)
SK.CompFade:TickDown(Int32)
SK.CompFade:CompTickRare()
Verse.ThingWithComps:TickRare()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Help would be loved :*

skyarkhangel

Quote from: EpicGunBlast on April 08, 2017, 05:52:18 PM
i get this error now for all my craters, and because it spams the log out it lowers my fps significantly(and i have a beast of a rig too).

Update to new version. Got on an update with an error.

EpicGunBlast

Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 08, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

will this make my current save file unplayable?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: EpicGunBlast on April 08, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 08, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

will this make my current save file unplayable?

I hope nope, not too much changes.

ScarabParamit

Does anyone else having similar problems?

Edit: I just noticed, that mod is updated on daily basis? My instalation has like two weeks...updating now.

Regards, thanks for this mod.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

skyarkhangel

dog00755

Mhm. How exactly are you supposed to install the mod?
I unpacked everything inside the Mod folder into a clean install of RimWorld. (Deleted the old Core folder that came with the vanilla install.)

The thing is that every time I run the game. I'm getting like 20 red lines of errors. I did follow the instructions. 1. Core. 2.Combat Realism. 3.Core SK and so on. But still...

http://imgur.com/a/culUQ
http://imgur.com/a/oLpt7

Wtf went wrong??   ???

Canute

Quote(Deleted the old Core folder that came with the vanilla install.)
At last you shouldn't delete core, you need to overwrite when you unpack/copy the modpack into mods.

User guide for correct install is writen at the 1. posting or at Github page too.

dog00755

Yeah yeah. I didn't pay much attention to the Readme.txt that came with the rar file. The three XML go into the LocalLow LudeonStudios Config folder, this I messed up the first install. The game seems to be running smoothly without swarming me with red lines now.

There's just one thing that's bothering me. And it's the ''cat-eared'' race. I tried to tweak with their traits in Prepare Carefully only to find out that after entering the ''map'' they get randomised for some reason. Is this happening to anyone else?

So far I'm liking this mod. Seems like a complete overhaul to some extent. Keep up the good work?  :)

Also, is anyone else having long load times when launching RimWorld? Normally I just have to wait 30 seconds for the Vanilla lo load everything. But with this mod it's taking like 5 minutes?

Canute

Yes, i got trouble with the orassans too, but i think thats a scenario related thing. You can generate 3 pawns, but at the map only show up 2 with 1 downed from the ship crash.
Maybe try to start a new scenario and select the Orassans as starting, i don't got the modpack active anymore i can't look how they are called in the scenario editor.

Yes special the crafting is a complete overhaul, expanded and very unique. The research screen with research queue is unique too.
The whole pack give the game a total different touch not to speak about the events.

Yes the loading time is horrible, but when you know what kind of things/mods are inside you wouldn't be surprised.
And a little hint, no enemy is like vanilia enemy, everything is dangerous then before.