[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Yep the mod is working.
And you did right to keep "core".
What Rimworld version do you using ? (0.16.1393 should be the last)
Maybe you use the wrong \config\ folder.
Open rimworld, then at the option you got the button "Open saved game folder".
Does it is the same location you copied the ModConfig.xml ?

eadras

Quote from: gms0012 on April 16, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
friends.. is the mod still working? i always get some errors...

I copied the file ModsConfig.xml to this here:  C:\Users\USER\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config

and the content of the zip to this folder:  D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

i did not delete anything (i have no other mods). when i delete the core folder in "...mods"... the game is only black...

did i make a mistake?

tried now a lot.. (with and without delete). but i still got error messages and after a game start i have the original ModConfig.xml in the folder...

any advices?

What version did you download?  I recently tried the mod for the first time, and found that the version linked to the "download" button on the main page is outdated and does not work.  The install instructions on the main page here are also outdated.  Go to Github and download that version, and follow the instructions there.  That should do the trick for you.

gms0012

yes, i have 1393...

so i still need the CORE folder in mods...

and then i need the Hardcode folter also?

this: mods\core
       mods\Hardcore-SK-4.2.1 -> and here all the subfolders?

yep.. the DOWNLOAD Version. will try the other one...

eadras

I had the exact issues that you are having until I went to Github and used the 5.0 version, and followed the updated instructions there.  Then it worked perfectly with no errors.  Hopefully someone can update the front page in this thread to reduce confusion for new users.

gms0012

thx gyus.. working now.. only translation errors (perhaps because i have the german version).

With the GITHUB files... everything is ok.

how can i use these files:  Hardcore-SK/HighRes surfaces/Surfaces/

Canute

Ja klar, Hardcore-SK hat keine deutsche uebersetzung, du solltest engl. spielen, selbst da stimmen die Beschreibungen nicht mehr 100%.
Auch empfiehlt es sie den Guide von der github page mal zu lesen.

Quotehow can i use these files:  Hardcore-SK/HighRes surfaces/Surfaces/
copy them to
RimWorld1393Win\Mods\Core_SK\Textures\Terrain\Surfaces

modemowiec

Hello,
i've searched for a few hours about this, but i didnt find anything. How can build electric smelter? I researched every possible technology, but now im stuck, because i cant make silicon. Please help.

Canute

Do you notice at the 2. research screen you see icon at the research, when you hover the mouse over these icon you see a tooltip.
At this way you can look self what nessesary research you need.
I don't have the modpack active anymore, but look for
ElectricSmelting    or Metallurgy.

modemowiec

Epson

[Bug?]

I can't install any 'natural' custom organs. Specifically, noses and legs. Any advice? One was bought from a trader and one was made in an organ vat.

Shushei

Quick Question about manned turrets

Do they have fixed accuracy or does shooting skill affect it?

Since my gameplan was to put ppl without passion for shooting on turrets;) But if they are going to miss everything it doesnt make much logic!

twisted067

Is there anything that can be done with terminator bodies? Can I disassemble them in any workbench? Or do I just bury/cremate?

Probe1

I cannot for the life of me find the way to roll smokeleaf joints.  Can anyone help me out?  About a 100 pages back someone mentioned a crafting table I also can't find.

Captain_Goatse

Wonderful mod, thanks to the author for his work. Just a question. It is me, or agriculture is nonviable? A potato field of 5X5 made with the "hydroponics", the one made with nitre, sand and wood plank, gives barely enough potato for reseed the patch. Am I doing something wrong? Right now it is an enormous amount of work for no results!

Canute

Quote from: twisted067 on April 18, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
Is there anything that can be done with terminator bodies? Can I disassemble them in any workbench? Or do I just bury/cremate?
What are you doing with human/animal bodies, do it the same with terminators, butcher them.

Quote from: Probe1 on April 18, 2017, 10:06:15 PM
I cannot for the life of me find the way to roll smokeleaf joints.  Can anyone help me out?  About a 100 pages back someone mentioned a crafting table I also can't find.
1. allways try to use the colony manager first, look if you can set an order then, then you got the nessesary bench allready. Since HCSK is very complex you can use the Dev mode god tool to instant build a missing table and check if the recipe is there, and destroy it with the destroy tool afterwards.

2. you need to have the proper research, you can't roll them like in vanilia without, but it is an easy one.
One of the neolith crafting tables should have the recipe at last, not sure about the other tech tables.

Quote from: Captain_Goatse on April 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM
Wonderful mod, thanks to the author for his work. Just a question. It is me, or agriculture is nonviable? A potato field of 5X5 made with the "hydroponics", the one made with nitre, sand and wood plank, gives barely enough potato for reseed the patch. Am I doing something wrong? Right now it is an enormous amount of work for no results!
You need assign someone with higher skill to harvest. Higher skill better chances for seed.
If you run out of seeds but still got potatos you can made seeds at a table 25 for 5 seeds.